Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Ostheer Released  (Read 165008 times)

Offline Dreamerbg

• Balancer
  • Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
    • EF mod stream channel :)
Re: Ostheer Released
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2013, 09:46:02 PM »
I told you **german name** that we need to go left on the last crossroad  ;D

Offline aaardvark_11

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2013, 02:29:38 AM »
I've just downloaded the new EF Ostheer update and fully updated EF using the launcher. I'm now using the Steam version, and the game works, but if I play at anything other than the 2nd lowest screen resolution, the game crashes as soon as I press "accept" in the options menu. I used to be able to use a much higher resolution with no problems at all, and still can with other versions of CoH. What's the problem? Can anyone help? It really isn't as good in the lower resolution, and I'm considering returning to the old version. Can I do this?

Offline JuhwannX

• Beta Testers
  • Mr. Spam
  • Every night I get some serious pussy
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel, for EF shoutcasts.
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2013, 03:03:43 AM »
I've just downloaded the new EF Ostheer update and fully updated EF using the launcher. I'm now using the Steam version, and the game works, but if I play at anything other than the 2nd lowest screen resolution, the game crashes as soon as I press "accept" in the options menu. I used to be able to use a much higher resolution with no problems at all, and still can with other versions of CoH. What's the problem? Can anyone help? It really isn't as good in the lower resolution, and I'm considering returning to the old version. Can I do this?

No. You can't.
YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCK WITH ME?! www.youtube.com/user/juhwannX

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2013, 03:45:17 AM »
You can return to the old version whenever you want, but so far Ostheer can only be played in the Steam version. So, it is up to you which version you play, but you will miss all the updates.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline aaardvark_11

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2013, 09:07:04 AM »
But is there any way I can play Ostheer in higher resolutions, or will it only work at low res?

Offline Rikard Blixt

• Administrator
  • Mr. Spam
  • 'The Fixer'
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Front
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2013, 11:32:02 AM »
But is there any way I can play Ostheer in higher resolutions, or will it only work at low res?

If you start up "Company of Heroes (New Steam Version)" from your Steam Library, do you still have resolution problems? I haven't heard of anything not being able to play in high res (myself I play in 1920x1080) before.
Valar Morghulis
[CoH:EF-Dev]Walki: BULLSHIT
[CoH:EF-Dev]Walki: I'll eat a tree if this won't work now
[CoH:EF-Dev]Rizz: ok
[CoH:EF-Dev]Rizz: I'll hold you to it
<10 minutes later>
[CoH:EF-Dev]Walki: I think I really gotta eat a tree...
[CoH:EF-Dev]Walki: got a decent one?