Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: 2v2 on Kholm - SU vs. OH  (Read 1277 times)

Offline JuhwannX

• Beta Testers
  • Mr. Spam
  • Every night I get some serious pussy
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel, for EF shoutcasts.
2v2 on Kholm - SU vs. OH
« on: July 11, 2013, 02:12:59 PM »
Hey there all. Got a vEF replay for ya. A 2v2 of myself and my friend Jolla Sami fighting it out with 2 random guys that joined us. Enjoy. Also on a balance not, a Sturm pioneer beat a guard squad, at close range, at no health. *We weren't playing against AI the whole game. The game bugged out, and we wanted to win based on VP's so we just went till the VP's ticked down. About the time you see the other guy drop, we should have gotten the win screen. No we are not comp stompers :P* If you want to see the sturm pio kill the guard, then go to the near end of the replay, just look around, the small scuffle should be happening there.
YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCK WITH ME?! www.youtube.com/user/juhwannX

Offline Jolla-Sami

• Beta Testers
  • Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: 2v2 on Kholm - SU vs. OH
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 02:40:49 PM »
Speaking of balance issue, it all starts at 34:20 where two-men squad of guards starts firing repairing sturm pioneers. Grenade thrown by guards almost destroys the whole pioneer squad by health, but still two men survive. After that guards fire almost a minute from far, medium and close range but pioneers seem to take no damage from them, just from tank fire. In the end, one-man guard squad is destroyed by friendly firing T-34 but anyway, there seems to be a bug. Neither of the squads is in any cover.