Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: SU vs. Wehr - P4 Spam = Insta-win.  (Read 1394 times)

Offline JuhwannX

• Beta Testers
  • Mr. Spam
  • Every night I get some serious pussy
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel, for EF shoutcasts.
SU vs. Wehr - P4 Spam = Insta-win.
« on: July 11, 2013, 05:48:16 PM »
Just a 1v1 of my SU propoganda strategy, vs. a Wehrmacht Terror strategy.
YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCK WITH ME?! www.youtube.com/user/juhwannX

Offline Jolla-Sami

• Beta Testers
  • Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: SU vs. Wehr - P4 Spam = Insta-win.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 01:18:27 PM »
I watched 2/3 of the replay and few basic things could have made a difference:
- Don't cap when there's enemy nearby, instead try to win the fight and cap after that.
- When WM started to camp in the middle near his base with mg, PaK, other inf and PIV:s, simultaneously flank it with infantry, creep AT guns forward with support and arty them with observers. I think you had all those available there.

Offline JuhwannX

• Beta Testers
  • Mr. Spam
  • Every night I get some serious pussy
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel, for EF shoutcasts.
Re: SU vs. Wehr - P4 Spam = Insta-win.
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 02:08:21 PM »
Really though, in the end I know for a fact that the P4's were wrecking those IS-2's. Which is really making me wonder on the issue of calling an IS-2 tank, a heavy. Considering how P4's are able to cut through the armour like butter, and RARELY bounce. Also Wehr has always been frustrating for their bought vet that affects all units of that type. It's always seemed cheap to me. I know I know. Most CoH players agree it's fine, cause Wehr vet is worse than American vet, but I honestly just thought both sides earning vet would have been the case. Either way though, I know I made some massive mistakes, that lost me the game, and that's probably why I'm the most upset ATM. A change of doctrine would have also helped, as the arti from the Firebase, and Katuysha, and Observers, probably could have done some massive destruction. Especially if GoW was activated on those P4's and the like.
YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCK WITH ME?! www.youtube.com/user/juhwannX