Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: It's time for a new 'Multiplayer names' thread!  (Read 8199 times)

Offline krupp steel

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: It's time for a new 'Multiplayer names' thread!
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2014, 04:59:31 PM »
Yes. Probably in a couple hours  I will be on. Its about time I play against someone that poses as a challenge.
My personal favorite

Offline Hamasei

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2014, 05:44:04 PM »
Steam: HaMaSeI, no matter to play 1v1 to 4v4 and i want to play vs skilled players  ;)

Offline SchlagtSieTot

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2014, 05:50:40 PM »
I need some one to practice with/against.
Teach me sensei!

Offline krupp steel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2014, 05:57:07 PM »
Going on in a few minutes. Steam name: Hermann Fegelein
My personal favorite

Offline Ben_D

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2015, 09:14:03 AM »
Hey, brand new here.  Are people still doing this?  Steam name is Ben_D.  I guess according to the OP I'm between tier 2 & 3.  I have on and off games.  I've been playing since summer 2013.  I happen to be on atm, but it's pretty late and I'm not getting my hopes up for anything.  I'm up for anything except skirmishes.

This mod is really coming along from what I can read.  I hope it comes to full development.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 09:16:06 AM by Ben_D »

Offline Floki

• Ingenery
  • No Longer Active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2015, 07:27:49 PM »
Hi Ben, my name is Floki

I handle events on Saturdays, and media relations for the mod. I try to host a "EF meet up" every Saturday.
Play Time Events will tried to be scheduled between 2 pm - 6 pm (NA)Eastern Standard time, 6 pm - 8 pm Central European time.
If you join our steam group, you will see many of the other people who play EF, and I always post announcement when I see a game going.

The biggest issue facing EF isn't the number of players... oh we got the players... it's just they have no way of contacting each other, and the second issue is A LOT of players do not enjoy PvP. I really do believe that with the release of the Steam version this will really disappear as an issue.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CoHEasternFront

If you add me on Steam, I can either play a few rounds with you, or introduce you to other players.

Cheers!

Offline Campaigner

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2015, 04:06:05 AM »
Hey, brand new here.  Are people still doing this?  Steam name is Ben_D.  I guess according to the OP I'm between tier 2 & 3.  I have on and off games.  I've been playing since summer 2013.  I happen to be on atm, but it's pretty late and I'm not getting my hopes up for anything.  I'm up for anything except skirmishes.

This mod is really coming along from what I can read.  I hope it comes to full development.

There are over 10 Ben D guys so add me instead.

I added several of you people.