Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Odd FATAL AI error  (Read 2481 times)

Offline Dr.Mongole

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Odd FATAL AI error
« on: November 26, 2014, 05:31:03 AM »
I have a strange problem.  I recently got back into this mod and pleasantly discovered that a new faction had been added.  I reinstalled the Steam CoH Relaunch and installed the latest EF 2.3.  I played some game gradually raising the AI levels but when I switched difficulties to Expert Level opponents, I have started to get AI errors. 

Whats odd is that I only started getting these errors once I added Expert OstHeer opponents.  I used to be able to play long games against hard and normal OstHeers but when I started on Experts, the crashes started.  If the opponents are Hard or lower OstHeers, the problem doesn't appear.

Here are my AI logs, hope they can contribute to find out what this bug is about.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
Re: Odd FATAL AI error
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 07:33:22 PM »
Could you check this topic and tell me if it is the same error?

http://www.easternfront.org/forums/index.php?topic=11394.0
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline Dr.Mongole

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 03:55:40 AM »
Ok, looks like the fix he suggested fixed the AI errors, I played a long game with an expert Ostheer opponent and got no AI crashes even after an epic furrball.

I keep getting odd crashes, where the game tries to send a report to Relic. Here are the logs and dmp files I got. 

I gotta hand it to the EF team...just when I thought I was out...THEY PULL ME BACK IN.

newbielink:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=242H7F8DKHA [nonactive]

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 03:58:16 AM by Dr.Mongole »

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 08:08:23 PM »
Your welcome. Glad to hear it worked, and thanks for your support :). I'll be locking this because it seems this thread is done.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...