Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Fatal AI Error  (Read 2267 times)

Offline pon99124

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Fatal AI Error
« on: May 28, 2015, 09:18:44 AM »
Hello i'm a noob from Korea, and i'm really enjoying eastern front by now, actually not now few days ago. it's cause an irksome error occurs almost every time i play EF. I have high quality computer and have no matter with it's spec. i play this game with original 2.602 version and eastern front 2.3 version, compatibility patch for coh 2.602

It goes well when i first start game and play for few minutes. after that, it pauses with '치명적인 AI 에러가 발생하였습니다 - 일시정지 되었습니다.' which means 'fatal AI error occurred and automatically pause executed.' on the middle of monitor.

when it appears, i press f10 key repeatedly several times, and it goes well. resumed for few seconds, it randomly pop up again or stay put.

i searched the reason of this error in this site and found ' newbielink:http://www.easternfront.org/forums/index.php?topic=6653.msg154536#msg154536 [nonactive]' this page, but download is now unavailable..

can you check it out if it still works?

p.s ahh sorry i got it right now! but where do i have to change? i can't find aitactics file
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:19:33 AM by Walentin 'Walki' L. »

Offline Walentin 'Walki' L.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Creator of Things
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Fatal AI Error
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 10:21:54 AM »
Thanks for the report.
Btw you uploaded two logs too much, I removed them.

It appears to be a missing check for == nil as you pointed out correctly. The game should run fine for the first 10 minutes (depending on faction) and probably got stuck when the first vehicles shows up.

I'll fix it when I get home.
I identify as a four-eyed bird man. /s

Offline pon99124

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: Fatal AI Error
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 05:09:28 PM »
When will it be 'fixed'?? same error still irritating me.