Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Luftwaffe Officer Bombing ability drops a RGM missing cube  (Read 1055 times)

Offline rzwan2007

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Luftwaffe Officer Bombing ability drops a RGM missing cube
« on: June 19, 2015, 05:27:27 PM »
I haven't tried this in my steam version Game, but in my older PC which has 2.602, I have noticed that the Luftwaffe officer's bombing ability drops RGM missing cube.
Why is this? Any idea?
This question was Already asked in this forum, but I didn't saw a clear answer in it, sorry for asking it again.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
Re: Luftwaffe Officer Bombing ability drops a RGM missing cube
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 06:22:47 PM »
All the bugs fixed are released in the next version, we do not fix and release them to the public as it. So, like I said in the other topic, this is already fixed in the beta version. So, it will be fixed in the release version when we update the next version.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline rzwan2007

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 07:52:14 PM »
Nice! Also, will there be Soviet and Ostheer Reward units again? When do u think you might be able to release the next update?

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 11:11:23 PM »
The next version we release will be the one on Steam, but to go there we need to finish our pending stuff. We don't have a release date yet.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...