Author Topic: 85 mm  (Read 1128 times)

Offline mackerbryanee13

• Beta Testers
  • Major
  • Duty to God
    • View Profile
85 mm
« on: October 20, 2016, 01:29:52 AM »
I was hoping if you can remove the emplacements around the 52-k.
Because it was too small for the gun. If possible skinning the gun with olive drab color.

And also for the M-30. I was hoping that it's ammo be removed because it looks like a white carrot. It'll be fine if the gunner loads an invisible ammo like the zis loaders than depicting a gunner loading a carrot in the howitzer.
SORRY KYLO REN BUT ISANG BALA KA LANG

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
Re: 85 mm
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 04:11:13 PM »
The current guns are old MoW place holders, the new ones will arrive in time.

Offline mackerbryanee13

• Beta Testers
  • Major
  • Duty to God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 08:21:09 PM »
i'm hoping you will not included these placeholders in the upcoming update...

in the other hand.. i am struggling with how to start drawing models and animating it.. my feeling is that in order to become very good at it.. i need to study in a course.. just saying... instead of having to spend 8 years figuring it out on your own
SORRY KYLO REN BUT ISANG BALA KA LANG

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 10:47:00 PM »
The steam update? They won't be in that because we're not allowed to have MoW assets released with the steam version.

As for your 3D troubles, I don't know what else to tell you. If you don't want to spend 8 years figuring stuff out by yourself then 3D probably isn't for you, because that's the nature of technology. Just as you begin to think you're mastering one thing, the industry adopts new software as standard, like ZBrush, Quixel Suite or Substance Painter and suddenly you need to spend 6 months figuring out something else. 3D is mostly working on your own initiative, nobody is going to forever be over your shoulder giving you direction. Going on a course is fine insofar as it'd help you stop fumbling aimlessly in the dark, but then, free youtube tutorials can do that and they don't lumber you with expensive enrolment fees or student debt.

In the end, it's whatever works for you, dude. If you spend 8 years day in day out doing 3D then you'll be a hell of a lot better than I am right now. I've only been modelling sporadically for 8 years, if I counted it in total how many 8 hour days I'd put into 3D they'd probably add up to less than 2 years. If I'd put in a full 8 years hard graft I'd be god emperor of the 3 dimensional universe by now.