Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Problems with installation  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Frodo

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Problems with installation
« on: October 22, 2016, 01:36:43 PM »
Hey, i just downloaded the version from moddb, after installing it the launcher opens, under settings i browsed the steam directory again. But when i start just my steam opens and nothing happends, after looking in the directory i recognized there isn't any folder of eastern front, but the installation was sucsesfull. Can you help me?

Offline WO1993

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with installation
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 09:27:44 AM »
Hey, i just downloaded the version from moddb, after installing it the launcher opens, under settings i browsed the steam directory again. But when i start just my steam opens and nothing happends, after looking in the directory i recognized there isn't any folder of eastern front, but the installation was sucsesfull. Can you help me?

Hey there!

Could you give us some more details? What OS are you using? Did you enable Steam updates? Did you browse the folders to see if eastern front is there?
I had a similar problem some time ago but it was just the matter of updating Steam.
newbielink:https://www.uphours.com/stores/true-value-hours/ [nonactive]

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with installation
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 06:26:56 AM »
Could you upload a screenshot of your CoH directory?
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...