Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Ingame screenshots  (Read 85182 times)

pariah

Re: Ingame screenshots
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 12:31:28 AM »
Boo, i want siren sounds in screenshots! Why you no put sounds in screenshots? :D

Chancellor

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 06:45:16 AM »
oh quit whining!   ;D  Here you go...

Chancellor's Stuka [nofollow]

The stuka in my skinpack represents the Junkers Ju 87 G version (nicknamed Kanonenvogel), which means it has 37mm flak guns to attack enemy armor.  It was the perfect plane to replace the default Henschel HS 129, which was both inefficient and also produced in small numbers.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:14:36 AM by Chancellor »

Offline Max 'DonXavi' von B.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Eastern Front forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 02:10:00 PM »
Chancellor, which mod is this? I know the taskbar is the one by Steiner, but I'm interested in the StuKa  :)
By the way great sound on it. Scares the shit out of the enemies.

Lemberg - Baraque de Fraiture - Smolensk - Heiligenbeil - Nobel Dynamite Works - Lorient - Poltawa

Offline cephalos

• Mapper
  • Mr. Spam
  • Pick a card...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 02:16:47 PM »
@Chancellor - you should join EF skinners  ;)
And Stuka is sooooo cooool  :D

Chancellor

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 06:06:17 PM »
Chancellor, which mod is this? I know the taskbar is the one by Steiner, but I'm interested in the StuKa  :)

I shot this video watching my EF Sublime replays with my personal skinpack on.  The only mod I ever play is EF.

Credits for Stuka skin (which was further modified by myself) go to Slayerknecht
Credits for Stuka model go to Mr. Scruff
Credits for Stuka siren go to Crasius

The content these modders contributed are on Relic's Ammo Box.  However if you want to get it in your game or your own skinpack, you'd need to do a lot of modding.  It took me several hours to implement this into my own skinpack.  The stuka siren was especially a pain to implement.  All is not rosy yet either, since I still have to find out how to get the front propellers working.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 06:10:23 PM by Chancellor »

Offline Desert_Fox

• Translator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 06:16:08 PM »
The Trumpet of Jericho sounds GOOD!!!

:D :D :D :D

pariah

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 06:16:52 PM »
That is, nonetheless, awesome work, Chancellor. And thanks for the video with purple soldiers. ;D

Offline HyperSniper999

• Major
  • Wehrmacht and Afrika Korps power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 09:57:45 PM »
So Chancellor, where did you get the SS thunderbolts for some unit from?
"You can close your eyes and plug your ears and be afraid and ignorant of the darker parts of history, but always know that you're the one responsible for allowing those events to happen again and with even greater consequences and not know how to end the nightmare you did upon yourself."

Chancellor

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2011, 12:38:38 AM »
And thanks for the video with purple soldiers. ;D
The purple actually has nothing to do with my skinpack.  Its turned on by the team colors option in CoH.  I use it since I think it gives an advantage in competitive play.   :)

So Chancellor, where did you get the SS thunderbolts for some unit from?
The SS unit symbols are used for my Pgrens.
I think I got them from Celestial, but I'm not entirely sure since that was a long time ago.  I might have even made them myself since I'm 100% sure I personally altered the PG portraits.

Here's a longer Stuka video, since I believe the first one was too short.  It also shows the team colors, which makes all players have a different unit selection color.  This is good when you are playing 2v2, and you are facing something like dual American.  It helps to know whether you are being double teamed or not.

Chancellor's Junkers Ju 87 G [nofollow]

Scene is from vCoH 2.601 replay NosliwReborn / SituationReborn vs xBRAPTOR / MUERTEX
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 01:22:34 AM by Chancellor »

Offline RedGuard

• Mr. Spam
  • Welcome to Axis Front mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2011, 01:20:18 AM »
those poor t34 tanker they have no radio!
Soviet is OP

pariah

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2011, 02:48:10 AM »
And thanks for the video with purple soldiers. ;D
The purple actually has nothing to do with my skinpack.  Its turned on by the team colors option in CoH.  I use it since I think it gives an advantage in competitive play.   :)
Yeah, i realize the player colors aren't part of a skinpack; It's that i really hate those colors, because all they do is confuse. Purple is a mix of blue and red, so how the hell are you supposed to tell if they are your allies or not?! Sure, it's easy with some units such vehicles, because you know what army has what vehicle, but the spanners of builders for example are the same, so on the Tactical Map you don't know without looking at the unit models, or perhaps the number of units in the squad. It's just so much easier with you blue, allies yellow, enemies red.

Offline Max 'DonXavi' von B.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Eastern Front forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2011, 10:55:12 AM »
And the StuKa mod is online compatible? If so, then I'd beg you to share it with us :)

Lemberg - Baraque de Fraiture - Smolensk - Heiligenbeil - Nobel Dynamite Works - Lorient - Poltawa

Offline cephalos

• Mapper
  • Mr. Spam
  • Pick a card...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2011, 04:44:29 PM »
And the StuKa mod is online compatible? If so, then I'd beg you to share it with us :)
+1

Chancellor

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2011, 10:28:45 PM »
My skinpack is 100% online multiplayer compatible.

However, before I can publicly release, I'd need to get permission from A LOT of skinners and modders; and some of them may not be too pleased that I edited their work.  Also, as we all know, there is a new patch coming from Relic, so I'd have to re-mod some of the contents to make it compatible with the new patch anyhow.

But to get you guys more excited, I have another screenshot to share:
Germany's manpower has been so drained that even the nurses have to head to the front lines to help the wounded!
[nofollow]

Credit for the skin (modified by me) and the model both go to Tiger205.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 10:33:51 PM by Chancellor »

pariah

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2011, 10:36:53 PM »
Awesome! And the female skin actually works with Medics, because they don't have voices. Although i'm not too sure how historically accurate that is...