Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Make Seeme Happy  (Read 3437 times)

Offline Seeme

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
Make Seeme Happy
« on: May 02, 2013, 12:10:06 AM »
Hello forum members.

My favorite game, Europa Universalis III is having a fourth game coming out.  III is an amazing game. Grand Strategy, it will easily keep you entertained for 200 hours +. The game is set 1399-1820, where you control your country(any country during any of the time period) That's not including the dozens of mods done by forum members on the companies website. The community is very nice and will help you with any suggestion, question, or comment. The Company is extremely interactive with it's small but loyal fan-base. (Its an independent one, not just a studio.) All in all it is an amazing game to have.
Community: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?323-Europa-Universalis-III
(If you get it, get Chronicles, not Complete)

Or you can wait until EUIV

But if you don't care about that, then you can make ME happy. The company put up this little requirement drive. The poster (me Seeme)  of the link gets points for everyone that signs up. Then I get little EU prizes. I like EU prizes. Please do it. Its not spam or anything.

It will ask for your email. You can disable the newsletter and if it ever emails you just report as spam to never look at it again. Not that it sends a lot, usually just 1 thing a mouth. I don't suggest this as it usually has offers and sometimes free games, but up to you.

It will ask for your first and last name. Use common internet sense and don't actually put your real name, but one that could be real. ( No Loser Guy Yes Joe Figues) I doubt if you did put your real name down it would be stolen. If you get 100 people to come you will get a free trip to the company at Stockholm, so that's why it needs your name. But you guys won't so just be safe.

http://signup.europauniversalis4.com/r/ce14f51b8d1

If I get just 10 point things, I'll give one of you a free copy of EUIII Chronicles! (Gives one for 10 points) So if you don't have the cash, help me out and you could get the game for free.

Thanks EF community.
The Russians think there sooo tough, wait till the Ostheer comes...

Coh Name: Seeme

Offline Dann88

• Soviet Commander
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: Make Seeme Happy
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 12:19:03 AM »
Done, hope you win the trip
I'm drunk now, I'm outranked you in philosophy.

Offline Seeme

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 12:26:28 AM »
Thanks!

Am not actually looking for the trip. That will take 100. I just want the 10 prizes, which are pretty reasonable.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 12:58:20 AM »
@Seeme
Done.

Nice to see you around :)! How many people have joined to your cause so far? :)
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline Seeme

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 01:05:26 AM »
@Seeme
Done.

Nice to see you around :)! How many people have joined to your cause so far? :)

Just you guys, figured I don't need to go spamming every forum with this. (Though I would be good at it). Am sure 10 people will show up eventually.

3 So fair.

Offline neosdark

• Donor
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 01:47:44 AM »
Well I'm a massive EUIII junkie and I'd be glad to support you Seeme :D

Offline Seeme

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 02:23:18 AM »

Glad to see another EUIII player!

Offline Walentin 'Walki' L.

• Developer
  • Creator of Things
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 01:24:16 PM »

Glad to see another EUIII player!

Huzah! Victoria 2, Hearts of Iron III & Crusader Kings II (got EUIII too however never played it for that long) here! (Including Rizz) We even got a Paradox Hangout on Mumble btw.
I identify as a four-eyed bird man. /s

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 02:37:50 PM »
I used to play a lot of Victoria, not much any more but still have it installed in case I get that itch. Also played a crap tonne of CKII which is massively enjoyable, but I don't own it. Also played a little bit of EUIII, but the only proper game I played was Iroquois... ended up getting my ass handed to me when those bastard European settlers made it over. Hearts of Iron is kinda meh, could never get into it despite how much I love WWI/II settings... East vs West looks interesting though.

• Developer
  • Creator of Things
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 08:28:34 AM »
I used to play a lot of Victoria, not much any more but still have it installed in case I get that itch. Also played a crap tonne of CKII which is massively enjoyable, but I don't own it. Also played a little bit of EUIII, but the only proper game I played was Iroquois... ended up getting my ass handed to me when those bastard European settlers made it over.

Yah usually happens. I always like to play as uncivilized nations which often ends in getting cut down cause of "Demand Concession". Mainly if you get sphered by a great power you're save from all.

Hearts of Iron is kinda meh, could never get into it despite how much I love WWI/II settings... East vs West looks interesting though.

Play the August Storm mod loads of new events and you can find a lot more countries. Also imporved teching system etc.

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 09:49:46 AM »
Nah, HoI is one of those games I'll never get into no matter how much I try, economic control is too limited and the time period is too short for my tastes. What I love about Vicky II is you can take a small shitty nation like Haiti and grow it into a global industrial powerhouse, even in a passive game where you don't invade or colonise anywhere. A combo of Vicky II and HoI would be my ideal game, 1901 (Death of Queen Victoria) to 2001 (ending at the start of the post-9/11 era). Hmm... new project? :P

• Developer
  • Creator of Things
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 11:02:52 AM »
Nah, HoI is one of those games I'll never get into no matter how much I try, economic control is too limited and the time period is too short for my tastes. What I love about Vicky II is you can take a small shitty nation like Haiti and grow it into a global industrial powerhouse, even in a passive game where you don't invade or colonise anywhere. A combo of Vicky II and HoI would be my ideal game, 1901 (Death of Queen Victoria) to 2001 (ending at the start of the post-9/11 era). Hmm... new project? :P

Na leave that to Paradox XD