Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Tank Gunner, AT gun, AT Rifle.  (Read 1155 times)

Offline jimguo

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Tank Gunner, AT gun, AT Rifle.
« on: May 01, 2013, 01:10:04 AM »
Hello, I have some idea you may want to hear. Why don't you guys add some MG gunner top of the t34-85 tank and IS-2 tank?
Also the AT-gun upgrade I think maybe you could change it from the m37 45mm ATgun upgrade to the Zis2 AT-gun?
The AT-rifle squard I think maybe you could add a ability is "Paralysis of shooting" I feel the AT squard AT skill is too less. The AT-rifle is possible to break the track and the engine.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
Re: Tank Gunner, AT gun, AT Rifle.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 05:22:34 PM »
T-34/85s never used top MG gunners and we will see what can we do with IS-2 later, when the new model is being done.

About the ATG, nope. It is fine as it and we don't need two different at guns to perform that job. We already have the AT rifles and the ZiS-2, Soviets doesn't need anything else.

The ability you suggest for the Tank Hunters sounds like the PE ATHT "Tread break" ability... and we don't like rip-offs, not that they need it if they are able to lay down AT mines that do a similar effect ;).
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...