Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Company of Heroes and Eastern Front Podcasts (German)  (Read 4795 times)

Offline Codename "Tiger"

• Balancer
  • Guard
  • Ostheer for Victory!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel (German)
Company of Heroes and Eastern Front Podcasts (German)
« on: June 05, 2013, 12:16:59 PM »
Hello Community,

I make CoH and Eastern Front Podcasts on Youtube.
My Videos are in german, but i have an English chnnel too....

Of cource You can find also other stuff on my channel...
Nice if you look at some of my Videos...if u have an opinion please tell me, on YT or here....

Special Thanks to Blackbishop for creating this....

Best Regards
Tiger

In diesem Sinne: Ostheer for victory!!!!!!!!!!

New Channel :   http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgro3RnKAxIRdTr_kNJibYw
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 06:59:58 AM by Codname "Tiger" »

Offline Hendrik 'DarcReaver' S.

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • ...Fear my Arty...
    • View Profile
Re: Company of Heroes and Eastern Front Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 05:20:52 PM »
Nice accent :) Gj on the casts, quite fun to listen to.  8)

Abuse is abuse and has to go.

Offline YahVohl

• Donor
  • Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: Company of Heroes and Eastern Front Podcasts
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 12:37:31 AM »
Hey Guys,

Tiger....good work....Now you need more games to shoutcast. :)

I have some good ideas and will share on the main board.

Thanks.

YahVohl

Offline Codename "Tiger"

• Balancer
  • Guard
  • Ostheer for Victory!
    • View Profile
Re: Company of Heroes and Eastern Front Podcasts (German)
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 10:57:45 AM »
Nach langer Zeit geht es endlich weiter :P

Nun viel Spaß mit diesem kleinen Spiel, das ist erst der Anfang ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDcpvZ2Xvns&list=UUgro3RnKAxIRdTr_kNJibYw

Über Kommentare und Feedback würde ich mich sehr freuen.
Bleibt drann, am besten abonnieren  8)
Grüße von der Ostfront ::)

Offline Codename "Tiger"

• Balancer
  • Guard
  • Ostheer for Victory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 08:34:45 AM »
Gute Neuigkeiten:

Es gibt wieder ein Spiel, diesmal das erste wirklich gute und spannende Spiel.
Viel Spaß: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYKk5vTCo9U&list=UUgro3RnKAxIRdTr_kNJibYw

Über neue Abonnenten, Kommentare und Bewertungen freue ich mich immer besonders....
Grüße von der Front....

Offline Grand Duke

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 05:25:44 PM »
Gute Neuigkeiten:

Es gibt wieder ein Spiel, diesmal das erste wirklich gute und spannende Spiel.
Viel Spaß: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYKk5vTCo9U&list=UUgro3RnKAxIRdTr_kNJibYw

Über neue Abonnenten, Kommentare und Bewertungen freue ich mich immer besonders....
Grüße von der Front....
Nice video there, good work. I couldn't appreciate your commentaries, sadly, as I don't understand German, but the game was interesting to watch and had some epic moments (ISU-152 vs. Elefant duel, Soviet human wave attack at your base around 31:36).
P.S. I demand Conscripts nerfed immediately: they kept one-shotting your Elefants with their grenades ;D

Offline Codename "Tiger"

• Balancer
  • Guard
  • Ostheer for Victory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 08:20:54 AM »
Nice to hear you enjoyed the game.
But the Game was aweful ;D
And i was shocked too, when conscrips almost killed my Elefant ;)
If you want to understand my comments, check out my english channel (there will come much more english stuff, in the future i have a cocaster who speaks better english :P)

Offline Codename "Tiger"

• Balancer
  • Guard
  • Ostheer for Victory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 10:13:40 PM »
Das warten hat ein Ende: Exklusiver Einblick in die neue Eastern Front Version 2.3 !
Das Spiel is in der internen Entwicklerversion entstanden. Hier seht ihr ein überarbeitetes  Ostheer und leicht verbeserte Russen.
Ihr könnt euch also auf den neuen Patch freuen!

Nun viel Spaß:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mANWMMQ1RLw&list=UUgro3RnKAxIRdTr_kNJibYw

International: This is a Game played in the "internal Developer-Version"
                       You will see what the next Patch bring for EF
                       have fun and enjoy ;D

Offline Grand Duke

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 07:08:15 PM »
Hey, I've enjoyed your video and here are some questions and notes about it and new content it showed.
1. I like the OT-34 (flamer version of the T-34), very nice. I reckon it's an individual upgrade for tanks, am I right? How many flamethrower tanks will we be able to field and how much will the upgrade cost? Is it a doctrine unlock? Are there any disadvantages of upgrading the tanks into flamethrower ones (reduced speed, less HP due to increased flammability)?
2. I'm still a bit sceptical about making the Landsers early-game close range SMG troops (just look at that SMG blob the orange opponent fielded, scary!). I thought it will be more like WE Volks with MP-40s, but SMG Landsers with MP-40s are tougher and you only have to pay for the SMGs once, and not a munitions cost for each squad as it was with Volks. In my opinion this affects balance a bit. Still, I suppose, as the Soviets get more crowd control capability (portable MGs, flamer tanks, etc.) it may be justified.
3. Wow, the german half-track got an overhaul, cool. What's that triple flak gun mounted on it? Was it mounted on the Sd.Kfz 251 platform in RL? Also, I see the 251 is now a lot more like the American half-track, can't say I'm very glad to see it. Sure, it was barely used and mainly used as a mobile MG platform as it's not very good for transport, fitting only 1 squad; buuut upgrading it into a mobile Flakvierling (or whatever) will make the transporting function obsolete, and I'm not even touching it's flak gun (seemingly) extremely good fighting capabilities. Of course, if the dev team and the balancers say it's a-ok and it's balanced, I'll take it and ask for more, do not worry.  ;D
4. I'm a bit confused about Conscripts' upgrades icons now: so now, when they are upgraded to Shtrafnye with PPDs and Commisar in charge, they still get a small square onto their icons, did I understand that correctly? I do beleive I saw a Cons squad with a small SMG icon under squad icon, is it something new, or did I confuse it with a PPSh-Strelky squad?
5. What is this small lightning icon above the German officer? Also, what are these small red Balkencreuzes above pioneers' heads at 52:18?
Thanks in advance for answers.

Offline Gerrit 'Lord Rommel' G.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • #RememberAdmiralAckbar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 08:16:53 PM »
Hey, I've enjoyed your video and here are some questions and notes about it and new content it showed.
1. I like the OT-34 (flamer version of the T-34), very nice. I reckon it's an individual upgrade for tanks, am I right? How many flamethrower tanks will we be able to field and how much will the upgrade cost? Is it a doctrine unlock? Are there any disadvantages of upgrading the tanks into flamethrower ones (reduced speed, less HP due to increased flammability)?
OT-flamethrower is a normal upgrade for all russian T-34 + T-34/85. Prize is 75 munition per upgrade. U can upgrade all your tanks with the flamethrower. It is a good upgrade against Ostheer infantry and anti tank guns (when u have circled them).
2. I'm still a bit sceptical about making the Landsers early-game close range SMG troops (just look at that SMG blob the orange opponent fielded, scary!). I thought it will be more like WE Volks with MP-40s, but SMG Landsers with MP-40s are tougher and you only have to pay for the SMGs once, and not a munitions cost for each squad as it was with Volks. In my opinion this affects balance a bit. Still, I suppose, as the Soviets get more crowd control capability (portable MGs, flamer tanks, etc.) it may be justified.
Well. Ostheer Landser blob with Mp 40 is a standard tactic by ApeMan ^^ And my tier I wasnt a good counter. Bring a heavy soviet MG and this MP 40 Landser will have a lot of problems. Or bring the Strafny troops with defensive PPsh. They are able to kill all MP 40 Landsers when u are in good cover and he is charging in.
3. Wow, the german half-track got an overhaul, cool. What's that triple flak gun mounted on it? Was it mounted on the Sd.Kfz 251 platform in RL? Also, I see the 251 is now a lot more like the American half-track, can't say I'm very glad to see it. Sure, it was barely used and mainly used as a mobile MG platform as it's not very good for transport, fitting only 1 squad; buuut upgrading it into a mobile Flakvierling (or whatever) will make the transporting function obsolete, and I'm not even touching it's flak gun (seemingly) extremely good fighting capabilities. Of course, if the dev team and the balancers say it's a-ok and it's balanced, I'll take it and ask for more, do not worry.  ;D
The SdKfz. 251 with FlaMG-Drilling (tripple heavy MG) can kill infantry without cover. In cover SdKfz. 251 with Drilling will have more problems. An interesting point is the "armour piercing" ability of this little bastard. Watch your T-70 when u send it against him ;)
4. I'm a bit confused about Conscripts' upgrades icons now: so now, when they are upgraded to Shtrafnye with PPDs and Commisar in charge, they still get a small square onto their icons, did I understand that correctly? I do beleive I saw a Cons squad with a small SMG icon under squad icon, is it something new, or did I confuse it with a PPSh-Strelky squad?
The PPsh icons appears when the Strafny are losing the commissar. It is a bug/code issue.
5. What is this small lightning icon above the German officer? Also, what are these small red Balkencreuzes above pioneers' heads at 52:18?
Thanks in advance for answers.
The red cross is the "spirit" of the new Ostheer skirmish commander/ Kampfkommandant. When your infantry/ heavy weapon team is inspired by the commander u will see this red cross.
May the force be with you.