Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: 2.1 Patch - Ostheer: Bugs  (Read 17181 times)

Offline minhvn

• Beta Testers
  • Strelky
    • View Profile
Re: 2.1 Patch - Ostheer: Bugs
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2013, 06:10:55 AM »
found another bug today, can anyone go activate kv2 and then get kv2 instead of su85? I turned on the green button, thing still stay the same.

Offline saprize21

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2013, 04:15:52 PM »
Ok this is getting seriously annoying.

Planes in this mod  are so unreliable, i love having 200 munitions or 150 munitions or manpower wasted cause the plane does not even fly out on the map! So yes, please fix this please. I am  refering Ostheer faction and the carpet bombing and the  things they can have. Its soooo unreliable!

Offline KarolR87

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2013, 05:56:47 PM »
Hi everybody,
I'd like to add some pics. I hope these pics show bug.
Picture 1: You can see I chose Soviet Army and adjusted  Ostheer to highest difficulty level (expert).
Picture 2: I captured all territories with only one Engineer squad. Without any offensive from Germans.
Picture 3: You can see that now I'm planning to capture all victory points and still I have all sectors secured.
Picture 4: I took whole map and returned squad to base. Ostheer was still stuck in their base.
Picture 5: Last picture shows that Ostheer recruited only two squads Pioneers and that's all. No vehicles, no additional base infrastructure, no troops.

Offline Euphoria

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2013, 03:43:57 AM »
Another bug, enemy t34s (I haven't tried shermans or cromwells yet) cannot be "resurrected" by the famo. I can't click on the wreck with the ability. Also, the Wespe's (or whatever self-propelled gun you get from the call-in) name appears as BLANK. Same goes for the panzerwerfer, after you get the incendiary rounds upgrade.

Great work with the ostheer though, and I'm liking the changes to the soviet union, a lot. ^^

TheVole

« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2013, 03:57:21 AM »
Hi everybody,
I'd like to add some pics. I hope these pics show bug.
Picture 1: You can see I chose Soviet Army and adjusted  Ostheer to highest difficulty level (expert).
Picture 2: I captured all territories with only one Engineer squad. Without any offensive from Germans.
Picture 3: You can see that now I'm planning to capture all victory points and still I have all sectors secured.
Picture 4: I took whole map and returned squad to base. Ostheer was still stuck in their base.
Picture 5: Last picture shows that Ostheer recruited only two squads Pioneers and that's all. No vehicles, no additional base infrastructure, no troops.

The ai on this map is bugged.

Offline KarolR87

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2013, 03:55:24 PM »
Thanks for reply TheVole. Is any chance to fix it? I led Wehrmacht's army on this map in EF v.1.800 and I must to say that Soviets were dogged as a hell. So guys I hope you will find out how to repair AI.

Offline AngelWizard

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2013, 09:21:33 AM »
The AI for Prague is bugged too; if their base is in the southwestern part of the map, the AI doesn't venture out of base at all. Sometimes it will build base buildings and stuff, but otherwise do nothing.

No problems so far when their base is in the northeastern part.