Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: 2 question  (Read 2392 times)

Offline 777mais777

• Guard
    • View Profile
2 question
« on: July 28, 2013, 10:46:46 PM »
Hi! I have two question:
1.When will you plan to add a company of USSR?
2. What do you think? what is it?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 11:09:41 PM by 777mais777 »

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
Re: 2 question
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 01:14:16 AM »
1. What do you mean? Like, another Soviet faction?

2. Looks like we've been blocked by the Russian Government... possibly? Maybe arising from the whole shit storm over how the Soviets are portrayed like barbarians in CoH2. I translated it roughly...

уважаемые пользователи

мы приносим свои извинения, но доступ к запрашиваемому ресурсу ограничен

Возможные приуины ограничения доступа

сетевой адрес, позволяющий идентифицировать сайт в сети интернет, включен в Единый Реетр доменных имен, указателей страниц сайтов сети интернет и сетевых адресов, поэволяющих идентфицировать сайты в сети интернет, содержащие информацию, распространение которой в Российской федерации запрещеною

1. проверить наличие сетевого адреса в Едином реестре можно в разделе Просмотр реестра на сайте www.zapret-info.gov.ru

2. Доступ огранию суда или по иным основаниям, установленным эаконодательством Российской федерации.

dear users

We apologize, but access to the requested resource is limited

Possible priuiny access restrictions

network address, allowing you to identify the site on the Internet, including the Uniform Domain Name Reetr, indexes pages of sites on the Internet and network addresses poevolyayuschih been identified, sites on the Internet, containing information dissemination in the Russian Federation of the Prohibition

1. check for network address in the Unified Register in the section Viewing the registry online www.zapret-info.gov.ru

2. Restricting access to a court or on other grounds established eakonodatelstvom of the Russian Federation.

Huh... well, it looks that way. Somebody who understands Russian better might want to clarify.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 01:28:07 AM by Burro »

Offline 777mais777

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 08:43:34 AM »
1. What do you mean? Like, another Soviet faction?

2. Looks like we've been blocked by the Russian Government... possibly? Maybe arising from the whole shit storm over how the Soviets are portrayed like barbarians in CoH2. I translated it roughly...

уважаемые пользователи

мы приносим свои извинения, но доступ к запрашиваемому ресурсу ограничен

Возможные приуины ограничения доступа

сетевой адрес, позволяющий идентифицировать сайт в сети интернет, включен в Единый Реетр доменных имен, указателей страниц сайтов сети интернет и сетевых адресов, поэволяющих идентфицировать сайты в сети интернет, содержащие информацию, распространение которой в Российской федерации запрещеною

1. проверить наличие сетевого адреса в Едином реестре можно в разделе Просмотр реестра на сайте www.zapret-info.gov.ru

2. Доступ огранию суда или по иным основаниям, установленным эаконодательством Российской федерации.

dear users

We apologize, but access to the requested resource is limited

Possible priuiny access restrictions

network address, allowing you to identify the site on the Internet, including the Uniform Domain Name Reetr, indexes pages of sites on the Internet and network addresses poevolyayuschih been identified, sites on the Internet, containing information dissemination in the Russian Federation of the Prohibition

1. check for network address in the Unified Register in the section Viewing the registry online www.zapret-info.gov.ru

2. Restricting access to a court or on other grounds established eakonodatelstvom of the Russian Federation.

Huh... well, it looks that way. Somebody who understands Russian better might want to clarify.
1.Sorry, I meant campaign.
2.EF site permanently disable and i receive this message.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 07:15:04 PM »
Have you tried to use a proxy site to access the blocked site?
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline Sommarkatze

• Axis Commander
  • Commissar
  • KCH should wear capes at vet 3 !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 03:42:22 AM »
Why the hell would Russia ban EFs website, are you guys spreading gay propaganda or something? XD

My English is kind of useless. But that because Iam swedish Wooohoooj! ;3

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 08:46:24 AM »
I've heard Russia is wanting to pass a law that forbids people showing the Soviets in a bad light in regards to the Great Patriotic War. I don't think anything like that has passed yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if they'd started banning CoH sites because of the drama that erupted over CoH2. I mean, v1.0 of EF annoyed a few Russian players I remember because of the no rifles thing and no retreat, but we never claimed EF was historically accurate, we've always maintained the mod is for entertainment purposes and shouldn't be taken as fact. Quinn Duffy doesn't seem to get that part, he seems to think CoH2 is some kind of history lesson.

Offline Sommarkatze

• Axis Commander
  • Commissar
  • KCH should wear capes at vet 3 !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 12:48:16 PM »
Kind of disapointed on the Human society now :C People need to chill down !

My English is kind of useless. But that because Iam swedish Wooohoooj! ;3

Offline JuhwannX

• Beta Testers
  • Mr. Spam
  • Every night I get some serious pussy
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel, for EF shoutcasts.
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 08:43:36 PM »
Well quinn duffy needs to get his history straight before acting like every commisar was from warhammer 40K. Its ridiculous to act like the russians were just ridiculous barbarians. Look at coh 1's campaigns. Everyone was seenfor what they were. People lead by patriotism, to fight for what they believe in. Not some murderous, savage, war mongers, like coh 2 acts like the russians were. Oh sure order 227 was shitty. But lets not just have the russians BURN INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN THE 3RD MISSION OF THE FUCKING GAME. I'm sure the russians weren't that brutal. Also in the SAME MISSION you burn over 50+ conscripts in 1 false swoop explosion. 0 regard for human life at all.
YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCK WITH ME?! www.youtube.com/user/juhwannX