Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: when are the most people active  (Read 3584 times)

Offline Trooper12

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
when are the most people active
« on: July 30, 2013, 06:42:14 PM »
anyone know when the most people are on in game in EF????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline Max 'DonXavi' von B.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Eastern Front forever!
    • View Profile
Re: when are the most people active
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 06:45:17 PM »
I'd recommend you to look for games on weekends, mostly around 6pm - 2am GMT. Around that time, there's also an increased chance of playing with/against a developer or balancer! ;)

Lemberg - Baraque de Fraiture - Smolensk - Heiligenbeil - Nobel Dynamite Works - Lorient - Poltawa

Offline Trooper12

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 03:57:11 AM »
7pm -3am est?

Offline Max 'DonXavi' von B.

• Developer
  • Eastern Front forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 09:05:56 PM »
That's deep in the night for us Europeans. You may have the chance to catch players from the old world until around 9pm EST, you'll have to rely on your American buddies from that point of time on. If you want to make sure a game's available, arrange one or just join the Eastern Front Mumble server, there's usually a solid amount of 3-8 people, mostly devs or balancers, willing to play some EF. :)

Lemberg - Baraque de Fraiture - Smolensk - Heiligenbeil - Nobel Dynamite Works - Lorient - Poltawa

Offline agarevale

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 09:34:07 AM »
Good day! People, please help. Faced with such a problem: there is a license соh version 2.602.0 and eastern front version 2.2.1.0 Starts normally. When I go into battle, the game is loaded, click on the button and nothing happens. I turn and the game closes with the completion of the process.

Offline Hendrik 'DarcReaver' S.

• Administrator
  • ...Fear my Arty...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 03:14:36 PM »
Eastern front only works with the newest official game version, which happens to be  CoH (new steam version) aka CoH 2.700.
Get steam from www.steampowered.com, create an account and link your 2.602 coh cd key to the account. Then you can download and play it.

Abuse is abuse and has to go.