Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: bradenburgers  (Read 1362 times)

Offline SPIDAMAYUN

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
bradenburgers
« on: August 01, 2013, 04:56:09 AM »
how do the brandenburgers work? it says they are supposed to be like undetected ostheer who mess stuff up behind enemy lines like make troop deployment slower but everytime i use them my brandenburgers just attack every enemy they see even if i use the concealing smoke ability and give them the hold fire order. are they not currently working or am i just using them wrong?

Offline LiefTundra

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: bradenburgers
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 05:06:43 AM »
Yes they are supposed to be an infiltration unit for the Ostheer who should be able to camouflage, place demolitions, and take points quickly especially with their "annektion" ability which automatically makes an enemy territory point neutral or a neutral point yours for a cost of munitions.
At the moment I think there is a bug in which the demolitions and camouflage ability overlap each other. You are still able to activate camouflage with hotkeys (c). The camoflauge ability should work like snipers, stormtroopers, and partisans. They also have sniper concealing smoke, so they can get out of situations quickly and invisibly.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 05:18:22 AM »
Indeed, the camouflage ability will be fixed in the next patch, which is going to be released soon.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline JuhwannX

• Beta Testers
  • Mr. Spam
  • Every night I get some serious pussy
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel, for EF shoutcasts.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 07:31:45 AM »
Bradenbergers are also the best long range non sniper unit in the game. At range they destroy every other ranged squad type. Also being upped to 3 members, from the closed beta's 2, makes them even more deadly. Just watch as they even make russian infantry melt and run crying back to their mommy's. The BB's are only weak at close ranges and ro sniper unit. Hwever snipers beware the bradenberger counter-snipe.
YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCK WITH ME?! www.youtube.com/user/juhwannX