Offline Max 'DonXavi' von B.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Eastern Front forever!
    • View Profile
Dota 2
« on: August 20, 2013, 04:17:20 PM »
Hey guys,
as Company of Heroes probably isn't the only game you play, I wondered if some of you are addicted to Dota 2 as well. Ape, dreamer, Glimz, Juhwann and me are having some matches regularly, so if anyone is willing to play with us some time, comment below! What kind of hero do you usually play? Which do you avoid? Plus, I'd like to know which mass of players predominates: The Dota 2 or the League of Legend players?

Lemberg - Baraque de Fraiture - Smolensk - Heiligenbeil - Nobel Dynamite Works - Lorient - Poltawa

Offline Dann88

• Soviet Commander
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: Dota 2
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 05:04:00 PM »
I'm still play dota with my country men but I already have a pass to play Dota 2 for a long time. I will try it soon, my dudes' and me vs EF team!
I'm drunk now, I'm outranked you in philosophy.

Offline neosdark

• Donor
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 02:59:18 AM »
I get the feeling that I'm one of the few people who really doesn't get the DOTA2 or LoL craze. I just find it so damn boring to play or to watch. Plus the communities are total crap XD.

I'll just stick to WoT, War Thunder, RO2 and the upcoming FF14 release XD

Offline Dzierzan

• Translator
  • Commissar
  • I am the king of second bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 06:20:55 PM »
I tried Dota2 too, but I don't like it, I just find it boring.

Offline Todstyak

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 06:33:53 PM »
I get the feeling that I'm one of the few people who really doesn't get the DOTA2 or LoL craze. I just find it so damn boring to play or to watch. Plus the communities are total crap XD.

I'll just stick to WoT, War Thunder, RO2 and the upcoming FF14 release XD

Finally somebody who takes my position! I think league and Dota are boring as hell no matter how many times some of my friends try to convince me otherwise. WoT can be fun but loses that joy sometimes and feels like a grind for the next tank just to get into a match where EVERY-OTHER TANK IS 2 TIERS ABOVE YOU!  :'(
Besides that I can't play much because I have a crappy computer.

Offline stealthattack1

• Axis Commander
  • Major
  • there is no losing, only delayed winning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 09:20:00 PM »
I play league, what can I say. i would probably play Dota 2 as well, but I got no time to install it. someday ill get around to it.

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND RAPE CEASERS GHOST IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN!?