Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Bugs in 2.200  (Read 8354 times)

Offline ATL

• Ingenery
  • Fear the Sturmpanzerjäg... whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs in 2.200
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2013, 04:07:42 PM »
Talking about the Ostheer Tank Traps, I can't build them unless I build them in friendly sectors, it's a feature or a bug?  ??? BTW, the new tank trap have BLANK name and description in the build table (in Spanish language)
Amateur player and statistics maniac
"Deep understanding of the gameplay mechanics and skill is better than mere skill"

chaosval3

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2013, 04:30:43 PM »
Yeah! Would be pretty cool to see some nice tank trap and barbed wire variations. COH2 used them in the Campaign btw! Mostly in urban missions like Berlin. I can confirm ATL's comment aswell.

Also, When the LeFH is de-crewed the unit portrait becomes pink:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180565972 [nofollow]

Oh and also when I recover a Cromwell into a beutepanzer I get no Beute skin:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180565972 [nofollow]
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180566181 [nofollow]

I'm not sure if this also applies for the other beute panzers. Gonna check it out.
Edit:
Seems the T-34 works fine, not sure about Sherman...
Elephant lock-down description is that of the Marder 3 and when he reaches ace vet with the acceleration vet the turret cripling shot gets replaced by the smoke pop. Is this intentional?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180659311 [nofollow]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 09:51:03 PM by chaosval3 »

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2013, 10:28:53 PM »
All the bugs you report were already reported and fixed :). Except for the Elefant stuff. Thanks for the heads up.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline AngelWizard

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2013, 03:27:30 PM »
Great job with the new patch!

The KV-1 tooltip error still exists, as attached. I think everyone knows about the Soviet howitzer bug...other than that, no bugs spotted so far, but will continue looking out for them!

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2013, 08:00:24 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, it almost misses this patch :).
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline akosirobb

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2013, 08:09:55 PM »
Here are some of the bugs/weird stuff that I've seen so far in Patch 2.2

1. Katyusha launchers sometimes (or I think most of the time) do not fire their rocket barrages.
2. Stuttering and occasional lag occur (probably every few seconds) during gameplay. (I don't know if this is related to the patch 2.2 or the COH new steam version 2.7, but these events really affected the gameplay). I tried restarting my PC, validating files thru steam, defragmenting my HDD, lowering my settings to medium, reinstalling both COH and the EF mod but same things happen again.
3. When choosing propaganda doctrine, the "not one step back" skill doesn't show even though it was researched already in the doctrine tree.
4. Strelky's The Red Flag ability does not show up even though the required research for it was already obtained.

Other than these things, EF 2.2 was truly an awesome mod.
Thanks for updating and I hope these things will be fixed in the upcoming patch
Kudos! from the Philippines

Offline Dreamerbg

• Balancer
  • Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
    • EF mod stream channel :)
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2013, 08:21:01 PM »
You are mistaken for 4th - the nade is doctrinal. You need an ability from urban doc to be unlocked and then you get the flame nades.

About 2. Is it when you play vs AI ? If so next patch will fix that.

About 3. Are you shure ? For me its working. When you unlock it you receive  2 abilities - call in commissar and the actual NOSB muni cost ability.

For 1 cant comment now, maybe later tonight after some tests.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2013, 08:37:12 PM »
Bug #1 only happens when you place Katyushas on uneven terrain and extreme positions.
Mors Indecepta

Offline Dreamerbg

• Balancer
  • Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
    • EF mod stream channel :)
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2013, 09:07:46 PM »
y, that is the issue here, no bugs from EF , its CoH mechanic :)

Offline Miles Dixon

• Donor
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2013, 01:19:01 PM »
@akosirobb

For no.1, I see that Katyusha is similar to Panzerwerfer where their roeckets can be easily blocked by any terrains/ buildings as they have pretty low angle of fire.
I too facing this issue in no.2 but I think it should be AI issue, so I have reverted back to 2.1.0.3.
For 4, if I am correct. if you take 2 PTRS instead of DP or PPPSH, the red flag ability will not show though.

Offline ATL

• Ingenery
  • Fear the Sturmpanzerjäg... whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 03:18:00 AM »
Regarding some descriptions, I've found that the Panzernest uses the Wehr bunker description, and the Gaz 43 Maxim upgrade uses the G43 supressive volley text.

After some compstomping, I saw that the Cromwell beutepanzer skin bug persists (green skin in Vire River instead of a brown one), also the Ostheer tank trap uses a metallic hit instead of the stone one expected, inherited from the old tank trap, I guess.

Some more weird stuff had happened to me, I couldn't target heal my Marksman with Landser vet 1 medic (I was Fortress and both sitting on friendly "green" sector). Also I tried to build a LeFH 105mm, then canceled, after that, the manpower income got overall reduced by 4, I did it several times to confirm it, reducing by 18, when canceled just returned +14  :o (I've never done this before, so maybe it's a bug from the game). To end these bunch of weird stuff I've observed that the Soviet Spotter team liked to abandon cover even if they're ordered to hold fire (both members hidden), need to check that...

Amateur player and statistics maniac
"Deep understanding of the gameplay mechanics and skill is better than mere skill"

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2013, 06:19:34 AM »
[...] Also I tried to build a LeFH 105mm, then canceled, after that, the manpower income got overall reduced by 4, I did it several times to confirm it, reducing by 18, when canceled just returned +14  :o (I've never done this before, so maybe it's a bug from the game). To end these bunch of weird stuff I've observed that the Soviet Spotter team liked to abandon cover even if they're ordered to hold fire (both members hidden), need to check that...
That's the usual behavior :P... nothing we can fix AFAIK.
Mors Indecepta

Offline Jeff 'Robotnik' W.

• Developer
  • Mr. Spam
  • Forum historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2013, 04:44:28 PM »
[...] Also I tried to build a LeFH 105mm, then canceled, after that, the manpower income got overall reduced by 4, I did it several times to confirm it, reducing by 18, when canceled just returned +14 :o (I've never done this before, so maybe it's a bug from the game). To end these bunch of weird stuff I've observed that the Soviet Spotter team liked to abandon cover even if they're ordered to hold fire (both members hidden), need to check that...
That's the usual behavior :P... nothing we can fix AFAIK.

Well the abandoning cover thing I think i have a fix for, the spotter team shouldnt be trying to dodge things like other soldiers anyways

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2013, 05:30:54 PM »
I uploaded something, we probably were thinking about the same thing :).
Mors Indecepta

Offline Codename "Tiger"

• Balancer
  • Guard
  • Ostheer for Victory!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel (German)
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2013, 07:26:57 PM »
Great stuff and great Patch.
I didnt noticed any bugs but i have an question.
Whats with the SU 122????
I hope this nice tank comes back; i have some ideas where to put it.... ;D