Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: [2.2.1.0]1v1 ERWIN ROMMEL (Ostheer- Elite) vs. HaMaSeI (Soviet - Propaganda)  (Read 3099 times)

Offline Hamasei

• Strelky
    • View Profile
Here you can see Eastern Front infantry blobs under constant presure by the other infantry spam in huge assault charges.

Offline Grand Duke

• Strelky
    • View Profile
Nice game, dude  :). My favourite moment was when you already were in his base with an IS-2 and an infantry blob, and your opponent was struggling to make a make-shift defensive line around his HQ (them pioneers building sandbags only to be destroyed a second later...) and still managed to blow up your IS-2 and fend off your infantry (almost all his units were at Elite vet after that, wow).
Also, watching this made me wondering about some things. I understand the PE's and Pzjgers' Panzerschrecks are worse then Wehrmacht ones, but how about ones the Jagers have? Are they worse then Wehr's ones stat-wise? Can someone make this one clear for me?

Offline Codename "Tiger"

• Balancer
  • Guard
  • Ostheer for Victory!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel (German)
can i cast this game?

Offline Hamasei

• Strelky
    • View Profile
can i cast this game?

ofcourse, would be nice!

Offline Hamasei

• Strelky
    • View Profile
Nice game, dude  :). My favourite moment was when you already were in his base with an IS-2 and an infantry blob, and your opponent was struggling to make a make-shift defensive line around his HQ (them pioneers building sandbags only to be destroyed a second later...) and still managed to blow up your IS-2 and fend off your infantry (almost all his units were at Elite vet after that, wow).
Also, watching this made me wondering about some things. I understand the PE's and Pzjgers' Panzerschrecks are worse then Wehrmacht ones, but how about ones the Jagers have? Are they worse then Wehr's ones stat-wise? Can someone make this one clear for me?

Is incredible how a reinforce station like HQ can change the balance like this. I was forced to make katiuska roket launcher and then he leave

Offline Grand Duke

• Strelky
    • View Profile
Your worst problem were those pesky Jagers with those double uber-Panzerschrecks. If you'll allow me a little advice, in your place I'd try to get rid of them first (by snipers or focused fire) and also in the final assault on his base I'd send all your tanks (IS2+T-34*2) at once instead of sending them one by one. I think 3 tank cannons would be enough to finish off his Jagers, even if at a cost of one T-34. But Katyushas were also a nice move - it's great how they can break the opponent's morale by wiping his entire squads or leaving not more than 1-2 men in each.

Offline Hamasei

• Strelky
    • View Profile
Your worst problem were those pesky Jagers with those double uber-Panzerschrecks. If you'll allow me a little advice, in your place I'd try to get rid of them first (by snipers or focused fire) and also in the final assault on his base I'd send all your tanks (IS2+T-34*2) at once instead of sending them one by one. I think 3 tank cannons would be enough to finish off his Jagers, even if at a cost of one T-34. But Katyushas were also a nice move - it's great how they can break the opponent's morale by wiping his entire squads or leaving not more than 1-2 men in each.

ye, you have reason but in these moment i dont thinked about that because before the last attack my troops was making a good wall. You know, when you see your army repressing all attacks psicologicaly you go without conscience, trying to kill all finaly.