Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Where are all the new Soviet Buildings??  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Flanker1949

• Donor
  • Guard
    • View Profile
Where are all the new Soviet Buildings??
« on: July 14, 2014, 12:45:38 AM »
Hi guys, it has been awhile since I last visited this site.
But I saw Soviet New Building on the main page earlier. So I re-downloaded the game, but found that in game the building didn't change at all.
Do I have to download it separately??
Thanks for any informations.

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
Re: Where are all the new Soviet Buildings??
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 01:26:58 AM »
They're not out yet, they'll be in the next patch though, we have them on the internal version, just waiting on the tank hall which I'm working to finish asap.

Offline Hellc@t

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
    • H&D2 International Clan
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 09:35:49 PM »
2-3 MONTHS ISN'T ENOUGH TIME TO FINISH SOME BUILDINGS... ?
Ready to go on the hunt... :D

Offline Magyar

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 09:44:42 PM »
I'm eagerly awaiting the new patch too, but you could show a little more respect... this mod isn't their job. Working on a mod for a computer game should be the least of someone's priorities if they want to lead a healthy life.

Offline Hendrik 'DarcReaver' S.

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • ...Fear my Arty...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 05:55:42 AM »
2-3 MONTHS ISN'T ENOUGH TIME TO FINISH SOME BUILDINGS... ?
apparently. Everything else is finished..

Abuse is abuse and has to go.

Offline Hellc@t

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
    • H&D2 International Clan
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 01:06:05 PM »
I'm eagerly awaiting the new patch too, but you could show a little more respect... this mod isn't their job. Working on a mod for a computer game should be the least of someone's priorities if they want to lead a healthy life.
Right. With all my respect, at least some screenshots with the working progress to prove that this mod IS NOT DEAD.........................
I know this mod isn't their job and they have more priorities on their life, living their normal life it's more than fine to me, afterall, who am I to come here and tell them what to do with their lives. But, one thing they should do about this mod, they continue working on it showing us progress, or THEY GIVE UP and announce this mod DEAD. IT"S BETTER TO KNOW THIS MOD DEAD RATHER THAN VISITING EVERYDAY THIS SITE TO SEE A NEW UPDATE OR A NEW SCREENSHOT, AND BEING DISAPPOINTED.....
Ready to go on the hunt... :D

Offline Campaigner

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 02:23:29 PM »
But, one thing they should do about this mod, they continue working on it showing us progress, or THEY GIVE UP and announce this mod DEAD. IT"S BETTER TO KNOW THIS MOD DEAD RATHER THAN VISITING EVERYDAY THIS SITE TO SEE A NEW UPDATE OR A NEW SCREENSHOT, AND BEING DISAPPOINTED.....

The other side of the coin is making siteupdates irrelevant/unexciting. As of now, the updates on the main page are major updates that are posted seldomly and are worth reading.
If they posted stuff once a week or every two weeks it would be small things which aren't worth the space.

The optimal solution of course, is that they post exciting news once a month but that might not be possible.

They are talking in the comments and in this forum so you know it's very much alive.

I do agree that 4 months of no updates is not good.