Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Juice100(Ostheer)vs Floki(British)  (Read 2341 times)

Offline Floki

• Ingenery
  • No Longer Active.
    • View Profile
Juice100(Ostheer)vs Floki(British)
« on: December 14, 2014, 09:51:55 PM »
This was a fun match I played with an opponent on Psel

Ostheer position is North-West, British position is South-East.

I try not to use typical strategies in Company of Heroes, and my typical British play style is to avoid too many emplacements and avoid blobing with LT's and Cpt's. Most of the time I lose for obvious reasons, but in this match up I won, barely. However I thought it was worth saving the replay because it's very all over the place in regards to who will win in the end.

Cheers.

*Note* This isn't a balance critical replay, but more of a "funky" replay.

chaosval3

Re: Juice100(Ostheer)vs Floki(British)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 11:32:44 PM »
Next time, don't spoil the outcome of the game :P. That said, keep the replays coming!

Offline Floki

• Ingenery
  • No Longer Active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 12:09:00 AM »
Next time, don't spoil the outcome of the game :P. That said, keep the replays coming!

I don't usually post a lot of the replays because they rarely are interesting like this one.  I still hold to the belief that the British could be reworked quite easily, and I usually try to play the way I imagine they could be played. The only difference is I envision their infantry veterancy be tied to their command trees (a 3rd branch in each tree).  But alas my radical ideas will never be seen lol.

chaosval3

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 04:59:07 AM »
Wrong thread bro. Put that shizzle in the general discussion or off-topic sections.

Cheers!