Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Ostheer Healing  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Daulat

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Ostheer Healing
« on: September 11, 2016, 10:58:20 PM »
As far as I know, Ostheer has only one non doctrinal option for healing, through medic upgraded sturmpioneers. For the army support there is a supply drop, for the army fortress there is passive healing in territories, but for the elite army troops, what are the options? I looked around but couldn't find a way to heal my troops, and have to rely on upgraded sturmpioneer squad to heal. It's actually awesome way to heal troops but is that the only non-doctrinal healing that ostheer has? 

Offline mackerbryanee13

• Beta Testers
  • Major
  • Duty to God
    • View Profile
Re: Ostheer Healing
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 08:41:37 AM »
oh yeah.. it kinda bit frustrating too.. you have to baptised by fire those sturmpioneers first in order to bless your forces..hehe. but i was kinda hoping they are going to sort it all out in the coming update..
SORRY KYLO REN BUT ISANG BALA KA LANG

Offline Daulat

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 12:18:03 PM »
But in the 2.300 "pre-steam" changelog, it's mentioned that the medic ht upgrade is added to the halftrack in the Army fortress doctrine, which can be locked down in a sector for healing and damage modifier against unit in that sector is also changed, but I don't see any upgrade option in the halftrack. Which halftrack are we talking about here?

And what about the Field Hospital that sturmpioneers build? Does it heal troops in any doctrine because I'm pretty sure I've seen it heal like triage in some doctrine, I think Elite Army doctrine. Is it so?

Offline Dreamerbg

• Balancer
  • Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
    • EF mod stream channel :)
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 10:20:51 AM »
I am sorry guys. Its been maybe even years since we had this release so I dont remember much from it.
But at the moment Ostheer is using an airdrop healing.
You can try it out by asking for a steam closed beta key. If you do so someone from the devs will contact you to give you one I guess.

About the field hospital - it gives you manpower after collecting dead bodies - that is it but it can be seen as OP thing :P