Perhaps I'm mistaken but I think you are confusing what animations are and what function they perform in CoH, unless you made a mistake while writing your post. While a lot of things aren't possible without custom animations, CoH doesn't have only that as limit to make custom things. To rectify some thoughts:
- i would like to add a new animation for at guns where you can retreat it's crew not with the gun but like "abandon the gun kind of thing".
That doesn't need animation, it is an engine thing. You can already enable or disable your units to abandon the heavy weapon using corsix. And I'm sure the engine doesn't allow the heavy weapon to be automatically dropped while you retreat the infantry units. That would need to be done by the player(abandon then retreat).
- adding a disembark option to all vehicles not to repair the tank but to retreat.
I don't understand this one.
- adding a halt option to kompanie fuhrer or captains in order to stop retreating units.
That has nothing to do with animations and can't be done because the engine doesn't allow it.
- adding a new ability in commander doctrines. Not a copy but an all new ability.
Before that you need to familiarize with the structure of the files and check some already existing abilities so you know how they work. If you downloaded Corsix Mod Studio from its official page, you should read the tutorials posted there. That's a good way to start.
- adding a transfer orders in coh1
What is that? Like in CoH2 were you can kill your units to get more free population?
- adding a switch to different weapons for infantry units
That doesn't require animations, just an ability or a couple of them... unless you want to use a weapon that doesn't exist in coh but that would require a new model not new animations. But the answer for the new ability will also apply here.
- adding a scorch earth policy for Soviet major where he locks down a sector with katyusha rockets also destroying the point in that sector if hit by rockets
Same than the answer of the new ability.
- adding a halt retreat to Soviet officers where he will shoot his pistol in the air. Stopping the retreat in his vicinity.
Retreat cannot be halted. It can be delayed, it can be prevented, it can be tuned up with different modifiers, it can be redirected to anywhere but the HQ but it cannot be halted by the player once it is active. There are only three ways for the retreat order to fade off:
1) The unit arrives to their HQ or designated retreat area.
2) The unit is wiped out, so there are no survivors to come back.
3) The unit can't find a way to return, so it will stop after a while at the border/closer point to the designated retreat area. Meanwhile your unit cannot be used until the engine says so (retreat order expires). Why would that happen? Bridge maps, full blockade/isolation of the HQ territory.