The rush goes like this:
- two kettenkrads flash-capture all fuel on the map
- one PzGr builds Kampfgruppe Kompanie and immediately an infantry HT, then hops on
- the IHT chases the enemy squads that are capturing points, forcing them to retreat
- meanwhile research the halftrack armour upgrade and build a second IHT and a second PzGr
- go to enemy base with first IHT and start killing units; they can't do anything because the IHT is basically immune to bullets now
- second IHT chases remaining squads then enters base while kettens cap everything
- third PzGr builds Panzerjäger -> Marders, all PzGr upgrade with Schrecks
- destroy buildings with Marders and Schrecks, win
The only only way to stop this would be to research stickies, but only Americans can do that and chances are they won't have munitions for more than one, two stickies MAXIMUM. Even if they manage to take out an HT, the PE can easily build another one.
I think the armour upgrade needs to either go away or be moved to later in the game. The kettens also seem to cap way way too fast, I donät know if cap speed was changed or if it's because they are cheaper now but I can realiably control over half of the map by the time the first skirmishes break out.
Not super related but the kettens seem to have the repair ability regardless of doctrine choice. I don't know if that's intentional but the doctrine descriptions still list the old abilities.