Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Company of Heroes: Eastern Front Release Day  (Read 67029 times)

Capt. Malashenko

Re: Company of Heroes: Eastern Front Release Day
« Reply #225 on: January 21, 2010, 04:35:18 PM »
Что лучше-наконец поиграть в этот мод или трахнуть эмму стоун?
What better-finally play this mod or to fuck emma stone?

Почему не оба?  :p

DoS attack on Ef by mob  xaxaxa

Offline PandoraShitBox

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 21, 2010, 04:46:27 PM »
Its OUT ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D ??? ??? :P :-\ :'( :-X ??? :o :( ;D ;D :D :D :D ??? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-*

Offline Lainer

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 21, 2010, 05:05:45 PM »
At 79% with 6 minutes left.  Very nice swift download.

Offline Dutchx

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 22, 2010, 04:35:32 PM »
well rip mr scruff. and for the rest i can say i am very disapointed, what in the hell were u guys thinking no retreating? thats not realistic and it suxx playing with that besides that all the things are just a combo of brit,wehr,pe,ami , no axis so all players wanna play the new faction noone wanna do axis, stats dont show ppl cant get a lvl with it theres no ostheer, honestly i expected a professionale new expansion with new armys, seems like this ruin whole coh. this is in my eyes just another mod wich sucks like all the mods its amateuristic it ruins coh a lot ppl dont wanna download it and they cant play vs ppl that want it wow more divided shit in coh it became already hard enough lately to get a game not even more. srry guys i appreciate the hard work but i just being honest u didnt realised the feeling u gave coh players

Offline WartyX

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Dave got trolled! Trololol!
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Front @ Twitter
« Reply #229 on: January 22, 2010, 04:45:57 PM »
Thanks Dutchx, we are all deeply hurt  ;D

Offline Showtaro

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 22, 2010, 06:35:31 PM »
@Dutchx
what a bunch of f**** crap....
The mod is not perfect but is something far best that anyone ever made in coh (in terms of modding).
It's great and thrilling!
Ostheer will come in a near future and the mod will have patches and corrections, so stop whining like a little girl!

Great job guys, best mod ever!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 06:38:03 PM by Showtaro »

Offline Dutchx

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 22, 2010, 09:32:48 PM »
well its just a mod yea but with all the promoted things looked like it was not like all the mods. seemed it was really like new factions(expansion).turns out that its just same as the rest of the mods it dont even comes close too the reall relicmadestuff. and besides that cmon, no retreating that is one of the baddest mistakes what in the hell were they thinking. every faction has a retreat option, and it should since retreating is a realistic and natural thing what happens in reall too, and like i said lounching an ally new faction should include an axis faction aswell at the same time. only ally no axis is stupid.! now like everyone wanna play ally and no axis. badly this will divide cohplayers more, cause there are ppl not having the mod. so the ppl with and without the mod cant even join each oter games more divided when it became already hard to get a game lately since coh gotten old.

p.s im not trying to be rude its just my honest opinion and i do respect they did a lot of work but things as no axis no retreating etc.. just can t understand what the hell they were thinking.
at the end i think only ppl that actually played the other mods will like this its just not reall like badly to say lol (relic sucks) relic made game

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 22, 2010, 09:59:05 PM »
Stop treating the mod like you paid for it.

no axis no retreating etc.. just can t understand what the hell they were thinking.

If you can't handle No Retreat... tough. Having to create the Ostheer too would have taken many many more months... the majority of people are glad we released the Soviets first because it keeps them entertained, even if everyone is screaming they're overpowered. This also mean we can spend some time addressing balance issues and streamlining our update system. There are 2 other perfectly good Axis factions to play with in the mean time.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 10:00:46 PM by BurroDiablo »

Offline suhofrukt

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 22, 2010, 10:54:20 PM »
Hello , i must say one thing , why is the USSR army so strong? i mean no balance at all, like germans can get only one big tiger tank and Sovets can have IS (biggest) tank as many as they like to have , with germans u destroy tiger tank and it doesnt come back anymore , coz it was very strong , and here u just keep sending new tanks .....the same thing with rocket lunchers. U ve done a great work guys but something must be done about that , this is really not normal coh anymore , players will get sick of it , and nobody will like to play that mod anymore , no balance at all....

Offline Dutchx

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 22, 2010, 11:56:02 PM »
well no retreating is not realistic its a missed chance u guys did that. and not getting rank or lvl with soviets? and well i didnt pay for it gladly cuz i wouldnt pay for it either again no offence no retreating no axis and still some things everythings feels sounds and looks like a mod yea not the real game just expected a lot more...specially no retreating part cmon thats stupid

Offline luz777

• Donor
  • Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 23, 2010, 12:17:09 AM »
yeah youve said  ::)

If you'd have read about the mod a little before playing it maybe you would'nt have been so..dissapointed.

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 23, 2010, 12:37:06 AM »
@ suhofrukt - Read around, you will find we are sorting the balance problems out.

@ Dutchx - Maybe you should just play the game more and become better instead of rage quitting because you somehow can't grasp the lack of a single sodding button.

Offline Shadowmetroid

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 23, 2010, 02:51:51 AM »

...Maybe you should just play the game more and become better instead of rage quitting because you somehow can't grasp the lack of a single sodding button.

Honestly, I play as soviets and the lack of retreat doesn't bother me much. New players need to alter their playing style and FREAKING USE COMMAND SQUAD for crying out loud!

Offline ford_prefect

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 23, 2010, 05:01:42 AM »
well rip mr scruff. and for the rest i can say i am very disapointed, what in the hell were u guys thinking no retreating? thats not realistic and it suxx playing with that besides that all the things are just a combo of brit,wehr,pe,ami , no axis so all players wanna play the new faction noone wanna do axis, stats dont show ppl cant get a lvl with it theres no ostheer, honestly i expected a professionale new expansion with new armys, seems like this ruin whole coh. this is in my eyes just another mod wich sucks like all the mods its amateuristic it ruins coh a lot ppl dont wanna download it and they cant play vs ppl that want it wow more divided shit in coh it became already hard enough lately to get a game not even more. srry guys i appreciate the hard work but i just being honest u didnt realised the feeling u gave coh players
then do not download the mod....

Offline sandycaesar

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 23, 2010, 06:27:09 AM »
Tried out EF, and it was a very pleasant experience. Don't mean it doesn't have flaws - Ingenery rush seems like a potential gamebreaker, Soviet mortar seems more like a mobile howie than a mortar, etc. - but it's a great game all the same. (My friends, on the other hand, are griping about how the AI suddenly feels like Deep Blue compared to the old model. Eh, they'll learn.)

Request for the next patch: option for the units to speak English. The voice-acting is great, but for us non-Russian speakers the cries of machine-gun Russian aren't very helpful compared to the "SNIPER!" of the other factions. (Plus, it sounds like the T-34 crew says "Sherman"...)

Oh, and note on the music: Hymn to Red October? Awesome choice! What's the other menu song? It sounds a bit like the Apollo 13 theme, only with a balalaika.