Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Company of Heroes: Eastern Front Release Day  (Read 66647 times)

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
Re: Company of Heroes: Eastern Front Release Day
« Reply #240 on: January 23, 2010, 06:30:12 AM »
Request for the next patch: option for the units to speak English. The voice-acting is great, but for us non-Russian speakers the cries of machine-gun Russian aren't very helpful compared to the "SNIPER!" of the other factions. (Plus, it sounds like the T-34 crew says "Sherman"...)

These are the Russian CoH sound files. The Soviets have upward of 26,000 sound files... making such a massive bunch of sound files will require a lot of a talent and a lot of man hours.

Offline Risley321

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 23, 2010, 09:17:16 AM »
@dutchx

WTF? learn how to use the soviets and be patient and wait for the ostheer

second I think this Mod team is 5 times better that relic because they are going to stand buy EF and patch what's wrong instead of relic releasing TOV with more bugs than even a beta should have and making people pay for a game that only causes problems

Offline THARN

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 24, 2010, 01:11:02 AM »
Thanks for the mod gents.
I haven't d-loaded it yet but I just registered to remind Dutchx that Stalin had Soviet soldiers 'SHOT" for retreating...
this is probably why there is no retreat for this faction in the mod-
a nice historical point added to the mod I think.

;)

Offline CommissarGears

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 24, 2010, 05:14:34 AM »
well no retreating is not realistic its a missed chance u guys did that. and not getting rank or lvl with soviets? and well i didnt pay for it gladly cuz i wouldnt pay for it either again no offence no retreating no axis and still some things everythings feels sounds and looks like a mod yea not the real game just expected a lot more...specially no retreating part cmon thats stupid

Quoting the Team Fortress 2 Heavy Weapons Guy.

WHAAAAAAAAAA

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CRY SOME MORE