Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: 4v4's r impossible  (Read 2266 times)

Offline bryandil

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
4v4's r impossible
« on: January 23, 2010, 02:55:46 AM »
so far ive played 3 4v4's and lost all of them. the comps r only on normal and they seem harder than the old experts. i havent tried them on easy yet so i guess ill just have to do that for now but i mean after like 10 min into the game we get overwhelmed almost instantly. and then its like a last stand for 20+ min with no rest. constant attack. then once u run out of resources since they have the whole map u loose. seems impossible to win for me. has anyone won a 4v4 with comps above easy? and if so how..  i would love to know :P

Offline Ju-87

• Strelky
    • View Profile
Re: 4v4's r impossible
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 03:13:15 AM »
Are the Russians over running you or are the Germans?
The death of one man is a tragedy.  The death of millions is a statistic.  ~Joe Stalin, comment to Churchill at Potsdam, 1945

Offline bryandil

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 04:32:37 AM »
no im the russians and they constantly send groups of armored cars, panzers, and anti tank guns so i cant do crap

Offline SiopaoBrigade

• Ingenery
  • Angry Tank Rider
    • View Profile
    • Long Night Of Solace
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 07:01:07 AM »
I've won a 4 V 4 against 4 normals. I was playing with 3 other guys, but i got disconnected from my internet so the other guys got replaced with AI. I beat them by controlling the AI with the map commands. Just tell them where to go and they'll send their hordes there. The trick is to rush early game so they don't get the resources. Sooner or later they'll retake some, but by that time you'll probably have some tanks.

Offline taint

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 08:27:22 AM »
yeah i couldn't win in a 4v4 on berlin playing as the russians against all normals russian units where just to weak with them spamming paks,puma's and just volks with mp40

Offline Voop_Bakon

• Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 10:17:40 AM »
I love how people all claim the russians to be OP, and then they cant beat the wehr normal AI.  :P