Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: New Russian Units  (Read 2781 times)

Offline GonTo30

• Strelky
    • View Profile
New Russian Units
« on: January 23, 2010, 02:56:56 AM »
I was thinking of a modification to the Russians if it isn't to much of a hassle.

I did some research and this is what i though.

Here is the things I have though of.

Results:

An Upgrade for the Barracks Can now build-

Russian medics- They Heal any unit within a small proximity of them. Cost:100 Manpower
Pop-3
and
Russian Commissar Squad- 3 highly trained officers who can influence any Russian soldiers in a small to medium length proximity of them to fight more aggressively and without fear.
Cost:350 Manpower
Pop-5

Russian Tank Hall-

The OT-133 Russian Flamethrower Tank-
The Russian OT-133 would be small and weak but very dangerous towards infantry and buildings.
Upgrades-One Extra Barrel for Bullets to come out of.
Cost for Upgrade-50 Ammunition
Total Cost of Tank-350 manpower and 45 fuel.
Pop-5

You can find this tank and more on this website I found while researching.

For a list of World War 2 Russian Tanks- http://www.onwar.com/tanks/ussr/index.htm

For the specs for the OT-133-
http://www.onwar.com/tanks/ussr/data/ot130.htm\

Thank You for your time I hope you look this over.

If you could please reply to me as soon as you can I'm very eager to know what you think.

New Addition-

I have noticed there isn't any unit to spot snipers so I though of one this is what I cam up with.

Support Center-

Russian Scouter- The Russian scouter would be unarmed but would be able to spot any sniper within a medium size radius.
It would also have the same ability as the commanders, the ability to use binoculars.
Upgrade-Further Site
Upgrade Cost-50 Ammunition
Total Cost for Unit-150 Manpower
Pop-1

« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 03:36:24 AM by GonTo30 »

Offline x3ckid

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: New Russian Units
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 12:34:24 PM »
I was thinking of some new Russian units like more artillery units to russians :like self proppeled artillery guns SU-76M newbielink:http://ww2drawings.jexiste.fr/Files/1-Vehicles/Allies/2-USSR/06-SPG/SU-76/SU-76M.htm [nonactive] and some jeeps like the GAZ-67 B newbielink:http://ww2drawings.jexiste.fr/Files/1-Vehicles/Allies/2-USSR/10-LightVehicles/GAZ/GAZ-67B.htm [nonactive] and it will be nice if there will be heavy russian mg squads and scout vehicles like the BA-64B-   
newbielink:http://ww2drawings.jexiste.fr/Files/1-Vehicles/Allies/2-USSR/09-ArmoredCars/BA/BA-64B.htm [nonactive] and finally would be cool a red army halftrack because all other factions have halftracks newbielink:http://ww2drawings.jexiste.fr/Files/1-Vehicles/Allies/2-USSR/08-Halftracks/US-Halftracks/M2.htm [nonactive]
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 12:36:17 PM by x3ckid »

Offline stufu

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 01:08:44 PM »
im tested mod and understand - soviets has very weak infantry (sovs vs wermaht and vs panzer ellite units + upgrades not working  -  storm engineers week attack even with ppsh and flame thrower, 300 ammunition 2 t34 not working 2 i think cause no stats upgrades - t34 76 antitank 5 atttack and after upgrade 84 it must have tiger tank attack 85 mm because). say nothing about riflemen with no changes -  tankdessant bad attack(only 3 maybe 7 better cause they has pps 43 sub machine guns)  i think better fix this and actualy all soldiers cause mod totally unbalanced ,and very hard 2 resist against all german factions (even in normal , i say nothing about hard difficulty) oh yes soviets has no heavy mg - this is bad - maybe standart soviet infantry must be like american with  upgrade ability's (upgrade ibfantry with 2 dp mg and ppsh 41 smg and maybe reduce infantry numbers???? i think it gonna be kewl) 
plus i understand this mod in traditions "enemy at the gates" movie !
 i mean red flag bearers and conscripts with half men without rifles (((((( and very big squads numbers cause

P.S excuse me for my english (im bad in English_)

P.S 2 Pls fix balance
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:15:42 PM by stufu »

Offline GonTo30

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 06:30:56 PM »
I just think there should be some more anti infantry and medic units.

Offline stufu

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 08:14:48 PM »
sovs has medic truck i think no need for medic soldier unit

Offline GonTo30

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 08:28:07 PM »
Besides the medic unit do you think the other units I though of are good?

Offline stufu

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 08:41:42 PM »
i think no need for medic - and YES need for all infantry fix 2 balance i play this mod 10 - maybe more times and many wins and loses also , but for the soviets no more worst faction as wermacht cause it has heavy mg, snipers,mortars,pacs and many panthers !!!! Easier 2 play against PE!

Offline 4exov

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 02:00:02 PM »
I here have thought in the Second World War there were at Russian saboteurs performed different dangerous work (to take prisoner the enemy, investigation, blasting of bridges well and all in the same spirit) And here there was a question will add them in game??
P.S. Forgive for my English but has not found Russian forum

Offline WartyX

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Dave got trolled! Trololol!
    • View Profile
    • Eastern Front @ Twitter
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 02:11:32 PM »
4exov, Partisans are as good as you are going to get for that.