Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: all ostheer ARtierly and super artierlity should be free!!  (Read 3438 times)

Offline Soul.j

• Strelky
    • View Profile
all ostheer ARtierly and super artierlity should be free!!
« on: January 26, 2010, 02:36:52 PM »
ALl ostheer upgrades should cost only munition, and all ostheer artierly should be free! like the russians,

all ostheer officers should have artierly abality , so as the snipers.

it should have SUPER end artierly like god of war, like rail artierly. which fires mini V1s every where.

should have an massive MOTar that fires 3 times fater then normal. and shots further then normal whre motars.

should have spammable massive tanks, and shit load of fuel to use, because since all upgrades are munition , all this fuel for tanks is inevitable.
and massive hentchel BOMBING Runs... that dose double the dammage as the normal PE ones. but also free, because everything cost muniton

well if you think this is not OP?..... dose it sound fimiliar to you?

Offline Jozz

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: all ostheer ARtierly and super artierlity should be free!!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 03:10:11 PM »
Trying to be funny,
 ;D
Or what?

What about giving them low hp partly un-armed infantry which cant retreat from a firestorm, and after get hit by that- get suppressed. ::)

artierly abality sounds fine though. (not)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 03:14:17 PM by Jozz »

Offline Hendrik 'DarcReaver' S.

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • ...Fear my Arty...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 11:21:39 PM »
sneaky troll is sneaky...

Abuse is abuse and has to go.

Offline Happycat

• Donor
  • Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 02:12:46 AM »
cool story bro.

Offline SauerKRAUT

• Guard
  • Id explain WWII to you but your head would explode
    • View Profile
    • 1st Spearhead Division
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 03:46:35 PM »
I loled, lets make the Germans EXACTLY like the Soviets!!! now that's balance!!!!!!

Relic, the all powerful god of history and physics which can be bent to their every whim!!
Relic name: SauerKRAUTSHD

Offline Zerstörer

• Developer
  • Mr. Spam
  • Listen up knuckleheads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 07:23:15 PM »
ALl ostheer upgrades should cost only munition, and all ostheer artierly should be free! like the russians,

it should have SUPER end artierly like god of war, like rail artierly. which fires mini V1s every where.

should have an massive MOTar that fires 3 times fater then normal. and shots further then normal whre motars.

should have spammable massive tanks, and shit load of fuel to use, because since all upgrades are munition , all this fuel for tanks is inevitable.
and massive hentchel BOMBING Runs... that dose double the dammage as the normal PE ones. but also free, because everything cost muniton

I don't know about OP....but the winning, baby crying, bitching and complaining sounds all too familiar  ::)
R.I.P MrScruff - A genuine Good Guy and great artist
R.I.P Loran Korn - A very brave and talented guy
RAP NEWS http://thejuicemedia.com/?ref=nf

Offline Bauer

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 10:14:00 AM »
"I do not know about OP - you're the only person who does not know about it.
"Crying"? - Play WH for a few days against Russia that I give you a handkerchief.
The fact is that if ostherr not be as corrupt and unbalanced like Russians will continue to unbalance the game. from what I now see the Russian army is designed for noobs and abusers. You know what are you doing. The Super OP Army. This should be the name of the Russian Army: The Super OP Army, Army for noobs, Army for idiots?
Propably the next game of relic will be pong, but i'm not sure if they would be able to balance the sides.

Offline Jozz

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 11:33:57 AM »
"Crying"? - Play WH for a few days against Russia that I give you a handkerchief.
The fact is that if ostherr not be as corrupt and unbalanced like Russians will continue to unbalance the game. from what I now see the Russian army is designed for noobs and abusers. You know what are you doing. The Super OP Army. This should be the name of the Russian Army: The Super OP Army, Army for noobs, Army for idiots?

If you dont know how to play as Axis dont bother, it needs skill to be able to adjust to fight against new opponents like the soviets.

How are they unbalanced?
I bet you dont know.
Only things I think are unbalanced right now,

Soviet casualties shouldn't be retrievable because they dont have anything to pick up the bodies anyhow, a brit player can abuse this and get 3 squads worth of 1350manpower from 2 soviet conscripts worth 400 manpower.

T-34's could be way too spammable but then again, they need 300mun to hit something and make damage.

Noobs playing soviets mostly win Noobs playing axis in Sov vs. Axis Match.

Offline Soul.j

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 01:05:16 PM »
what exactly are you trying to defend?, by saying making the ostheer just like the russians is automatically crying? dose that already tell you a lot about russians?
lol. i can beat them in 2v2 no problem.. even against some of the best players.

but you try playing agains them in relic maps 3v3...or 2v2 and 7/8 maps you guys brought out...  as whre . LOl.. meehhh.  besides tenneburg. thats great map :)

I don't know about OP....but the winning, baby crying, bitching and complaining sounds all too familiar  ::)

Post Merge: January 28, 2010, 01:07:47 PM
300 muntion isnt that much you know? since none of the off map and super abalities they have dosent cost anything..

BRitish  Truck parked on an high munition will give the russians Super abality to gain their upgrades even more faster then ever!...
not only those zoombie squards :) ...
against 3 Russians right now.. NO problem...
against Russia USA and BRitish + roo spam :)  a little problem at the moment.

If you dont know how to play as Axis dont bother, it needs skill to be able to adjust to fight against new opponents like the soviets.

How are they unbalanced?
I bet you dont know.
Only things I think are unbalanced right now,

Soviet casualties shouldn't be retrievable because they dont have anything to pick up the bodies anyhow, a brit player can abuse this and get 3 squads worth of 1350manpower from 2 soviet conscripts worth 400 manpower.

T-34's could be way too spammable but then again, they need 300mun to hit something and make damage.

Noobs playing soviets mostly win Noobs playing axis in Sov vs. Axis Match.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 01:07:47 PM by Soul.j »

Offline Oxygen

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 06:44:04 AM »
only russian = balanced
russians + USA = ok
russians + brits = OP
USA + brits = OP

The conclusion is that there is something wrong with the brits, the russians are fine. The little problem you mentioned with rus+usa+brits with roos spam is the roos spam!

I really like the russians design. It's different, yet it doesn't break the game rules like the brits.

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 07:44:31 AM »
We are actively balancing the mod.
Why can't you tards understand this simple premise?

Thread locked - any further threads started mainly for bitching and crying about balance will also be locked. If you want to complain about balance, do it in a way that is helpful instead of just ranting like an imbecile.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 07:48:07 AM by BurroDiablo »