Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Ostheer by Capt.Malashenko  (Read 1597 times)

Capt. Malashenko

Ostheer by Capt.Malashenko
« on: January 26, 2010, 04:51:05 PM »
I gave it some thought and here it is, notice that this are more guidelines then an actual suggestion :

Doctrines: 3 Army Groups (think this was already suggested)

1.Army Group North
Relies generally on artillery and cheap inf. (like Volks) backed with some light vehicles.
2. Army Group Center
Relies generally on tanks (heavy tanks-call in) and medium tough infantry with some support abilities for light/medium vehicles/tanks witch would play the main role.
3. Army Group South
Relies generally on infantry, has better inf. upgrades and some improvised AT weapons/vehicles

Ostheer should depend on resources like Wehrmacht but have somewhat better abilities (like air support) to counter.

HQ should have a recon ability that would randomly send an aircraft over map (no on-target) (for all doctrines)

One of doctrine abilities might be "Hold the Ground", it would give x2 resources for a period of time in chosen sector, but x4 from high command if that sector is cut off and evasive bonus to all units in that sector.

Officers should be more present (3-4 at a time) but bounded with some units, for example officer could be added (as an upgrade) to an 88 and still keep light artillery call-in.

Officers could also give larger range to some unique units (like Elephant or KT) much like Supervise ability (and tanks must be immobile )

And best for the last, if all buildings are builtt player can build schwere-Panzer-Abteilung building, witch allows him to call in Tigers (2 at the time) but with high costs so they`r not "op".

I`ll fil in if I get any more "bright" ideas  ;)
stay plugged ;D 8) ;D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 04:53:38 PM by Capt. Malashenko »