Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Ostheer Early Game  (Read 1311 times)

Offline FriendlyFire

• Strelky
    • View Profile
Ostheer Early Game
« on: February 15, 2010, 01:56:26 AM »
Ok, here's my idea for the Ostheer to make them a unique army early game,

For starters...brace yourself...The Ostheer start off with NO HQ :o
WHY? Well my theory is that during the Eastern Offensive and Defensive many soldiers fought on their own accord regardless of orders from HQ, REMEMBER this is my idea, MINE, So if you should use this concept please show some respect.

So...when you the player begin a match you are given no HQ, only a cap territory like the British, your units at the start consist of:

1.   2 Mg nests, please the British Mg as been used twice, how about reskin the American MG nest? Add a MG42, a coat of paint, done.     

2.   A transport vehicle with no MG, maybe a covered Sd.Kfz. 7 would be best,

3.   Within that  vehicle are 3 infantry units: 2 Pioneer type “units of your choice”, 1 Standard infantry “unit of your choice”

From there you can set your Pioneer type units straight to building the “buildings of your choice” and your infantry unit to start capping points with a lift from your vehicle. And should all your building be destroyed by enemy action you may call-in the same start units to help rebuild your buildings.
K? good, now let’s see your responses

Offline hgghg4

• Commissar
    • View Profile
Re: Ostheer Early Game
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 07:21:16 AM »
I see this becoming a thing like the British HQ truck retreat thing... but they need an HQ, somewhere to make a last stand...