Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: [1.31] If your game crashes - Post here  (Read 93968 times)

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
Re: *NEW NEW* If your game crashes - Post here
« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2011, 07:55:36 PM »
Hello. I just bought the company of heroes gold pack from steam that includes both COH and COH opposing fronts. I went on and made my account and all seemed to be going well, but ANYTHING I try to play on the game makes me crash to the desktop... Tutorial, skirmish, online, campaign, even the performance test after adjusting graphics settings.

I have windows 7 64-bit, geforce 9800GT graphics card, and i'm currently using an HDTV as my monitor with an HDMI cable.

For any other details  on computer specs just ask, thanks
What other mods do you have installed?
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline Mr.ious.Q

• Allied Commander
  • Guard
  • Yeah new upgrades
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2011, 01:54:15 AM »
hey guys, when i commanded any of mine soviet infantry units to mount on heavy weapons like the HMG, AT,or the Flak 88,...it always crashed. Plz if someone know how to fix it, please help me.
Who am i?

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2011, 02:12:57 AM »
hey guys, when i commanded any of mine soviet infantry units to mount on heavy weapons like the HMG, AT,or the Flak 88,...it always crashed. Plz if someone know how to fix it, please help me.
Uninstall EF, go to your CoH Directory and make sure Eastern_Front directory doesn't exists.

Then install EF 1.30 and update it using the launcher. If your launcher cannot download the updates, you can download them from here.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline schwev

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2011, 03:06:35 AM »
Mods? I dont know what you mean, I just bought the game and haven't modified a thing.

Offline IJoe

• Mr. Spam
  • Who controls the present controls the past.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2011, 03:11:27 AM »
Mods? I dont know what you mean, I just bought the game and haven't modified a thing.

Then you should, probably, go to relic forum, for THIS FORUM BELONGS TO THE MOD AND IT'S TECH PROBLEMS, NOT THE GAME ITSELF.

If you want a picture of the future,
imagine a boot stamping on a human face
— forever.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 31, 2011, 03:18:29 AM »
Eastern Front, Blitzkrieg, Battle of the Bulge, Back to Basics, Modern Combat, Zombie Mod, Cheat Mod... all these are modifications(aka mods) for Company of Heroes.

They change CoH's behavior to be more "realistic", others change it completely and presents you a new "theaters" rather than WW2 fields and a few ones just add stuff following CoH game style. In this case, Eastern Front belongs to the latters, don't messing with CoH gameplay but adding the Soviet faction.

Now, the error that your log file shows, reminded me of a user with a similar case; his problem was caused because he used the Cheat Mod.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 03:24:56 AM by blackbishop »
Mors Indecepta

Offline guldan

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2011, 06:45:37 PM »
Цитата: IJoe от Январь 24, 2011, 08:07:00
Цитата: 6izik от Январь 24, 2011, 05:21:01
Здравствуйте, у меня проблема. Некоторые карты вылетают, пишет, что нет папки TEMP, хотя всё наместе. Оригинал работает без проблем. Причем вылетает не постоянно, некоторые карты (с пометкой ВФ) запускаются нормально, некоторые вылетают на середине загрузки, а не которые загрузились и тут же вылетают (ещё в окне загрузки), это у всех так или проблема у меня? В любом случае есть решение?
Try using english further on. (Здесь пиши только на английском, т.к. здесь нет модераторов специально под каждую языковую группу. Будешь продолжать - не получишь ответа, а возможно и бан отхватишь, как за спам)
Translated as follows:
Hello! I have a problem.
Some maps crash the game. It writes, that "there's no TEMP folder", though everything is in place. Vanilla works just fine. Crashes are not persistent: some EF maps run without any problems, some crash the game, while loading, some finish the loading process, and then crash (still in the loading window). Am I the only one to have such a problem? Anyway, is there a solution?

Running the game on lower settings; also as that problem is just seen on x86 OS, you could try to change the OS from x86 to x64 one.
Это означает что проблема есть ?
А она будет решена в будущем ?

It means that the problem is?
And it will be solved in the future?

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2011, 07:20:59 PM »
Цитата: IJoe от Январь 24, 2011, 08:07:00
Цитата: 6izik от Январь 24, 2011, 05:21:01
Здравствуйте, у меня проблема. Некоторые карты вылетают, пишет, что нет папки TEMP, хотя всё наместе. Оригинал работает без проблем. Причем вылетает не постоянно, некоторые карты (с пометкой ВФ) запускаются нормально, некоторые вылетают на середине загрузки, а не которые загрузились и тут же вылетают (ещё в окне загрузки), это у всех так или проблема у меня? В любом случае есть решение?
Try using english further on. (Здесь пиши только на английском, т.к. здесь нет модераторов специально под каждую языковую группу. Будешь продолжать - не получишь ответа, а возможно и бан отхватишь, как за спам)
Translated as follows:
Hello! I have a problem.
Some maps crash the game. It writes, that "there's no TEMP folder", though everything is in place. Vanilla works just fine. Crashes are not persistent: some EF maps run without any problems, some crash the game, while loading, some finish the loading process, and then crash (still in the loading window). Am I the only one to have such a problem? Anyway, is there a solution?

Running the game on lower settings; also as that problem is just seen on x86 OS, you could try to change the OS from x86 to x64 one.
Это означает что проблема есть ?
А она будет решена в будущем ?

It means that the problem is?
And it will be solved in the future?
It means the problem is caused by the use of 32 bit OS. It's a problem related to that type of OS, if you use 64 bit OS you aren't likely to have such issue.

It cannot be solved by any means, just can be prevented to some extent, lowering your settings and avoiding huge/very detailed maps, but never will be fixed due the x86 arquitecture, unless you install a 64 bits OS then you can use more than 3gb... this is due the amount of content that every mod has, and will increase in the future, making this worse.

When i started to playing EF, I had that problem(TEMP folder full) many times, infact that was the only crash error i had. I used to had 4GB on XP 32 bits, then in a couple of weeks i changed to Vista 64 and the problem was gone, EF still crashes from time to time, but is far more stable in 64 bits OS than in 32 bits one.
Mors Indecepta

Offline BlueHoplite

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 01, 2011, 09:16:21 PM »
Sorry to have posted this but I have already tried everything stated in this forum about crashing issue but my problem continues to recur.

I have installed EF 1.3 recently. When I launch it its ok then brings me to what game I want to play (i.e. skirmish, campaign, etc) I usually select skirmish and play the rostov 8 player game where I play and the rest are computers. When I click start, the game meter starts rapidly then suddenly slows down until it reach approximately 60% of the bar. When it reaches 60%, it either hangs up by hearing the music repeating itself in a cycle or I get kicked out and usually brings me to the main menu. My EF 1.3 is updated and I have already downloaded the latest 2 patches and is still not working.

My current config for my WS are as follows

AMD Athlon 7850 Dual Core Processor
2.80 GHz
4 GB ram
Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 SP3

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Cheers to all!
1GB video card

Offline Clinxz

• Ingenery
  • Go in all guns blazing
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2011, 07:30:57 AM »
Sorry to have posted this but I have already tried everything stated in this forum about crashing issue but my problem continues to recur.

I have installed EF 1.3 recently. When I launch it its ok then brings me to what game I want to play (i.e. skirmish, campaign, etc) I usually select skirmish and play the rostov 8 player game where I play and the rest are computers. When I click start, the game meter starts rapidly then suddenly slows down until it reach approximately 60% of the bar. When it reaches 60%, it either hangs up by hearing the music repeating itself in a cycle or I get kicked out and usually brings me to the main menu. My EF 1.3 is updated and I have already downloaded the latest 2 patches and is still not working.

My current config for my WS are as follows

AMD Athlon 7850 Dual Core Processor
2.80 GHz
4 GB ram
Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 SP3

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Cheers to all!
1GB video card

Have a look at what has been said in the last few comments on this page before yours.... your problem sounds exactly the same as 6izik.

You'll need to upgrade your OS to a 64bit version =\
Yes its troublesome but worth it if you can upgrade.

Personally I'm running windows 7 ultimate 64bit and it runs like a dream bar the hit and miss with various maps which cant be helped atm.

Offline olda MG42

• Ingenery
  • JIN ROH...WOLF BRIGADE
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2011, 05:34:07 PM »
i was plaiyng with cohef at sheldt when the game crashed. I was in the middle of the play when it crashed. This is the crash report: CoHBBGT1UD3.dpm. this isn't the first time that it crashes. I use windows xp and I set graphic all at minimal. i don't know to do anything anymore. HELP ME PLEAZE!!!  ??? :'(
Olda

Offline BlueHoplite

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2011, 05:48:56 PM »
Thanks to all for the advices.

I am able to play now with ease but can only do it at 4 players instead of 8 but its better than nothing. Will try to upgrade to a 64bit pretty soon.

Thanks again to all!

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2011, 05:57:51 PM »
i was plaiyng with cohef at sheldt when the game crashed. I was in the middle of the play when it crashed. This is the crash report: CoHBBGT1UD3.dpm. this isn't the first time that it crashes. I use windows xp and I set graphic all at minimal. i don't know to do anything anymore. HELP ME PLEAZE!!!  ??? :'(
You forgot to attach the necessary files(warnings.log, dmp file) in order to help you. Also, you didn't mention if was a normal crash or a "TEMP folder full" error.
Mors Indecepta

Offline olda MG42

• Ingenery
  • JIN ROH...WOLF BRIGADE
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2011, 08:21:05 PM »
Oh sorry, it was a normal crash not a "temp folder full". The dmp file is:CoHBBGT1UD3.dmp (I can't open the file; it's impossible), the warnings.log files (I hope; I think is too long) is:

[aeva][aeva]
Code: [Select] [nofollow]
RELICCOH started at 2011-02-03 16:52
OS NT 5.1 (sp3.0) x86, 3071MB Physical Memory, 2512 Physical Available, 1968 Virtual Available
RUN-OPTIONS -dev -mod Eastern_Front -nomovies -novsync -notriplebuffer
WORKING-DIR C:\Programmi\Steam\steamapps\common\company of heroes
USER Proprietario

16:52:48.15   2 Logical Processors detected
16:52:48.15   Multithreading Enabled
16:52:48.15   THREAD: Hyper-Threading Technology Processors are not detected.
16:52:48.15   XTHREAD: Detected 2 core(s) with 2 hardware thread(s)
16:52:48.15   XTHREAD: Main thread now used as XThread 0
16:52:48.15   XTHREAD: Spawned thread on processor 1
16:52:48.15   MATHBOX -- Version=6, Cpu=Intel Core 2:f=6,m=15, Mode=SSE
16:52:48.26   GAME -- Company Of Heroes, 2.601.0, Build live.2.601.0, Type live, Language Italian
16:52:48.67   MOD -- Mounting EF_DLC1, 1.0
16:52:48.81   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'DLC1\Data\'
16:52:48.81   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\DLC1\Data\'
16:52:48.84   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'DLC1\DataArtLow\'
16:52:48.84   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\DLC1\DataArtLow\'
16:52:48.89   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'DLC1\DataSoundEnglish\'
16:52:48.89   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\DLC1\DataSoundEnglish\'
16:52:48.90   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\DLC1\Movies\'
16:52:48.90   MOD -- Mounting EF_DLC2, 1.0
16:52:49.01   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'DLC2\Data\'
16:52:49.01   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\DLC2\Data\'
16:52:49.04   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'DLC2\DataArtLow\'
16:52:49.04   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\DLC2\DataArtLow\'
16:52:49.10   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'DLC2\DataSoundEnglish\'
16:52:49.10   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\DLC2\DataSoundEnglish\'
16:52:49.14   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\DLC2\Movies\'
16:52:49.14   MOD -- Mounting EF_DLC3, 1.0
16:52:49.21   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'DLC3\Data\'
16:52:49.21   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\DLC3\Data\'
16:52:49.31   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'DLC3\DataArtLow\'
16:52:49.31   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\DLC3\DataArtLow\'
16:52:49.37   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'DLC3\DataSoundEnglish\'
16:52:49.37   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\DLC3\DataSoundEnglish\'
16:52:49.40   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\DLC3\Movies\'
16:52:49.40   MOD -- Mounting EF_OPS, 1.0
16:52:49.53   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'CoH\Ops\Data\'
16:52:49.53   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\CoH\Ops\Data\'
16:52:49.53   MOD -- Mounting Eastern_Front, 1.0
16:52:49.85   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'RelicOnline\Data\'
16:52:49.85   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\RelicOnline\Data\'
16:52:49.92   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'CoH\Engine\Data\'
16:52:49.92   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\CoH\Engine\Data\'
16:52:49.93   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'WW2\Data\'
16:52:49.93   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\WW2\Data\'
16:52:50.56   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'CoH\Data\'
16:52:50.56   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\CoH\Data\'
16:52:51.04   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\Eastern_Front\Data\'
16:52:51.20   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'CoH\DataArtLow\'
16:52:51.20   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\CoH\DataArtLow\'
16:52:51.26   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\Eastern_Front\DataSoundLow\'
16:52:51.26   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'Eastern_Front\DataSound\'
16:52:51.26   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\Eastern_Front\DataSound\'
16:52:51.31   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'Eastern_Front\Locale\Italian\Data\'
16:52:51.31   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\Eastern_Front\Locale\Italian\Data\'
16:52:51.32   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'CoH\Engine\Locale\Italian\Data\'
16:52:51.32   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\CoH\Engine\Locale\Italian\Data\'
16:52:52.60   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'CoH\DataSoundEnglish\'
16:52:52.60   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\CoH\DataSoundEnglish\'
16:52:52.60   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'CoH\Locale\Italian\Data\'
16:52:52.60   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\CoH\Locale\Italian\Data\'
16:52:52.67   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\Eastern_Front\DataAttrib\'
16:52:52.67   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\Eastern_Front\Movies\'
16:52:52.67   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\Engine\Movies\'
16:52:52.67   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, path does not exist 'C:\Documents and Settings\Proprietario\Documenti\My Games\Company of Heroes\WW2\Movies\'
[Cope FactionFix] - DLL loaded
[Corsix LuaExtCore] Initialising
[Corsix LuaExtCore] Found Lua's loadfile at 0x1488D97
[Corsix LuaExtCore] Lua's loadfile patched
[Corsix LuaExtCore] Self-test completed
16:52:57.90   GAME -- Resetting fp control word.
16:53:29.79   WW2Mod -- PropertyBagManager Loaded in 31.889999s
16:53:29.93   NetworkManager::Create - creating network manager
16:53:30.01   Read 752 bytes from network datastore login_cache.bin
16:53:30.09   Read 105140 bytes from network datastore global_cache.bin
16:53:30.15   Read 47134 bytes from network datastore ping_cache.bin
16:53:30.18   QuazalInitializer - static initializing Quazal library
16:53:30.18   PingCache - populating cache with 2617 pings
16:53:30.39   Transport - Header Size = 4 bytes + 4 byte nonce + 2 byte consolidation header
16:53:30.39   WinTransport - CreateSocket exclusive broadcast socket was available.
16:53:30.39   WinTransport - CreateSocket listening for broadcasts on default port
16:53:30.40   WinTransport - Host Name: utente-872edd78, aliases: , type=AF_INET, len=4
16:53:30.40   WinTransport - Host IP Address #0: 192.168.1.109
16:53:30.40   WinTransport - Interface #0: ip:192.168.1.109, broadcast:192.168.1.109, flags=IFF_UP IFF_BROADCAST IFF_MULTICAST
16:53:30.40   WinTransport - Interface #1: ip:127.0.0.1, broadcast:127.0.0.1, flags=IFF_UP IFF_BROADCAST IFF_LOOPBACK IFF_MULTICAST
16:53:30.40   Transport::OpenInternal request to WINaddr:255.255.255.255:6112;
16:53:30.40   WinTransport - Quazal address string = udp:/address=192.168.1.109;port=6112
16:53:30.40   SessionManager - Peer Header Size = 16 bytes
16:53:30.40   SessionManager - Game Data overhead = 7 bytes
16:53:30.40   SessionManager - Proxy overhead = 7 bytes
16:53:30.40   Net::ThreadFunction - Entering network thread function...
16:53:30.46   MessageInternal::CreateChannel: Created channel 47535450
16:53:30.46   Session::Initialize - info, initializing session object, using threads.
16:53:30.46   SessionManager::RegisterSession - Registering new session 057190a0
16:53:30.46   Transport::OpenInternal request to WINaddr:255.255.255.255:6112;
16:53:30.48   AutomatchInternal: Instantiating
16:53:30.50   Transport - Largest received is now 19
16:53:30.50   Transport::OpenInternal request to WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112;
16:53:30.50   PartyInternal: Instantiating
16:53:30.50   MessageInternal::CreateChannel: Created channel 50525459
16:53:30.51   MessageInternal::CreateChannel: Created channel 51434b4d
16:53:30.65   Session::GetState - info, session's state changed to [1:STATE_DISCONNECTED].
16:53:30.65   MessageInternal::CreateChannel: Created channel 534d5347
16:53:30.65   MessageInternal::CreateChannel: Created channel 474d4343
16:53:30.65   MessageInternal::CreateChannel: Created channel 474f424a
16:53:30.65   MessageInternal::CreateChannel: Created channel 4d4f444d
16:53:30.65   MessageInternal::CreateChannel: Created channel 53594e43
16:53:30.65   MessageInternal::DestroyChannel: Destroyed channel 534d5347
16:53:30.65   MessageInternal::DestroyChannel: Destroyed channel 474d4343
16:53:30.65   MessageInternal::DestroyChannel: Destroyed channel 474f424a
16:53:30.65   MessageInternal::DestroyChannel: Destroyed channel 4d4f444d
16:53:30.65   MessageInternal::DestroyChannel: Destroyed channel 53594e43
16:53:30.68   GAME -- Available memory: 3071MB Physical RAM, 2911MB Pagefile, 2047 Virtual Address Space
16:53:33.70   DLLDriverLinker -- Adding driver 'spDx9.dll'.
16:53:33.70   DLLDriverLinker -- 1 DLL drivers found.
16:53:34.20   DLLDriverLinker -- 1 DLL drivers found.
16:53:34.34   SPOOGE - Driver[DirectX9 rendering device] version[4,36]
16:53:34.34   GAME -- Resolution set to 1280x1024 (fullscreen).
16:53:34.39   SPDx9 -- Driver Name = nv4_disp.dll  Desc = NVIDIA GeForce GT 220
16:53:34.39   SPDx9 -- Driver Vendor = 0x10DE  Device = 0x0CA5  SubSys = 0x00000000  Rev = 0x00A2
16:53:34.39   SPDx9 -- Driver Version  Product = 0x0006  Version = 0x000E  SubVersion = 0x00  Build = 259.19
16:53:34.39   SPDx9 -- Driver GUID = {D7B71E3E-4FE5-11CF-AF74-0C2003C2CB35}
16:53:34.84   SPDx9 -- 1502MB available Texture Memory
16:53:35.40   ShaderDatabase: using shader profile [ps15]
16:53:35.87   FILESYSTEM -- filepath failure, missing alias 'TOOLSDATA:autoloddecimator.lua'
16:53:37.40   GameObjLoader 08cc9ef8 - resetting counters
16:53:37.40   GameObjLoader 08cc9ef8 - Created loader
16:53:37.40   GameObjLoader 08cba628 - resetting counters
16:53:37.40   GameObjLoader 08cba628 - Created loader
16:53:40.04   GAME -- Beginning FE
16:53:40.04   Sent message game CompanyOfHeroes started 2260 601 allowtraffic
16:53:40.04   RemoteDLManager - Connection Restored.
16:53:40.04   UIFrontEnd - Loading Front End
16:53:40.04   THREAD: Hyper-Threading Technology Processors are not detected.
16:53:40.43   SOUND -- Initializing ...
16:53:40.56   INNIMapDCA Key not found: sp_speechducker::time
16:53:41.25   SOUND -- Initialization completed!
16:53:41.25   UIFrontEnd - Initializing Forms
16:53:43.21   CampaignFilter::BindFilterSpecificWidgets()
16:53:43.32   Activating screen: AppLoadingForm
16:53:43.32   SetupProductLoadingArt - choosing bgArt = 4 (gold=0)
16:53:43.32   Got dlman msg [dlmanager version 1.0 peertraffic 1 uploadlimit 2147483647 seedratio 3]
16:53:49.68   GAME -- Loaded campaign 'Sbarco in Normandia' (DATA:SCENARIOS\SP\COH.CAMP) with 15 missions, [coh]
16:53:49.68   GAME -- Loaded campaign 'Liberazione di Caen' (DATA:SCENARIOS\SP\CXP1.CAMP) with 9 missions, [cxp1]
16:53:49.68   GAME -- Loaded campaign 'Operazione Market Garden' (DATA:SCENARIOS\SP\CXP2.CAMP) with 8 missions, [cxp2]
16:53:49.70   GAME -- Loaded campaign 'Sacca di Falaise' (DATA:SCENARIOS\SP\DLC3.CAMP) with 3 missions, [dlc3]
16:53:49.71   GAME -- Loaded campaign 'Ponte' (DATA:SCENARIOS\SP\DLC2.CAMP) with 3 missions, [dlc2]
16:53:49.71   GAME -- Loaded campaign 'Tiger Ace' (DATA:SCENARIOS\SP\DLC1.CAMP) with 3 missions, [dlc1]
16:53:50.75   GAME -- Using player profile UTENTE-872EDD78
16:53:51.29   Dx9Program : Unable to find shader script for 'fxshader_multiply' in the ShaderDatabase.
16:53:51.64   Dx9Program : Unable to find shader script for 'fxshader_depthadditive' in the ShaderDatabase.
16:54:00.07   QuazalLoginService - *** Connecting to server: reliclive.quazal.net:30260
16:54:00.09   RendezvousManager: CreateSession - starting profile=Guest login
16:54:01.65   RendezvousManager: Login complete and successfull
16:54:01.65   RendezvousManager initialized
16:54:01.82   Current server Italian:live version is 601.0, client is 601.0
16:54:01.82   OnConnect: successful connection established, enabling reconnect
16:54:01.82   OnConnect: this wasnt a reconnect, no need for autologin
16:54:01.82   Logging in olda92 on controller:0
16:54:02.32   Login completed: ACCOUNT_VALIDATED
16:54:02.32   Found 1 profiles for account olda92
16:54:02.32   Found profile: olda92
16:54:02.32   installed_products = ( CXP1 COH DLC1 DLC2 DLC3 )
16:54:02.32   OnLogin: no previous login, auto selecting profile not required
16:54:02.32   SetupProductLoadingArt - choosing bgArt = 4 (gold=0)
16:54:02.32   CRC & Version Info : 00000259:0fd9d603:48d2c5df eastern_front:601:factionfix.dll 1
16:54:02.34   Activating screen: FEMovie
16:54:02.34   Activating screen: OnlineWidget
16:54:02.34   Activating screen: RelicOnlineProfileSelect
16:54:02.50   SetupProductLoadingArt - choosing bgArt = 4 (gold=0)
16:54:03.67   Activating screen: RelicOnlineWait
16:54:03.67   RendezvousManager - destroying chat handler
16:54:03.67   RendezvousManager: CreateSession - starting logout profile = 100:Guest
16:54:03.92   RendezvousManager: Logout complete
16:54:03.92   RendezvousManager - terminating all server calls in progress
16:54:03.92   CallManager - terminating all server calls in progress (1 in progress)
16:54:03.92   RendezvousManager: OnCredentialsEvent - starting profile login
16:54:05.48   RendezvousManager: Login complete and successfull
16:54:05.48   RendezvousManager - creating chat handler
16:54:05.50   RendezvousManager::CreateNATTraversalClient - NAT traversal available.
16:54:05.73   QuazalSelectProfileAsync - Got UserID
16:54:05.75   Transport - Largest sent is now 16
16:54:05.90   Transport - Largest received is now 43
16:54:05.92   GetUserStats requested stats for PIDs ( 3182894 ) (best:0, full:1)
16:54:06.00   SelectProfileAsync - RegisterLocalURLs public [udp:/address=93.36.183.195;port=27551;PID=3182894;RVCID=14681815], private [udp:/address=192.168.1.109;port=6112;PID=3182894]
16:54:06.18   QuazalSelectProfileAsync - Got Full Stats
16:54:06.37   GetAutomatchMaps: Got [31] maps
16:54:06.39   PopulateArmyListBox - skipping race 2
16:54:06.39   PopulateArmyListBox - skipping race 0
16:54:06.39   PopulateArmyListBox - skipping race 1
16:54:06.39   PopulateArmyListBox - skipping race 3
16:54:06.39   AutoMatchForm::OnArmySelectionChanged - sending request info
16:54:06.39   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=2 expected FPS=100.000000, bars=5, max avg=0.000, sd=0.000, 0 samples =
16:54:06.39   AutoMatchForm::OnMatchTypeSelectionChanged - sending team info
16:54:06.39   QuazalSelectProfileAsync - Got Automatch maps
16:54:08.68   QuazalSelectProfileAsync - GetFriends result - CacheState = 1
16:54:08.92   Profile [00000000:0030912e] selected on controller#0
16:54:08.92   Activating screen: FEMovie
16:54:08.92   Activating screen: OnlineWidget
16:54:08.92   Activating screen: FE_mm_01
16:54:08.92   Activating screen: RelicOnlineWait
16:54:08.93   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'coh'
16:54:08.93   GAME -- Closing state 'coh'
16:54:08.95   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'cxp2'
16:54:08.95   GAME -- Closing state 'cxp2'
16:54:08.95   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'cxp1'
16:54:08.95   GAME -- Closing state 'cxp1'
16:54:08.95   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc1'
16:54:08.95   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc1'
16:54:08.95   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc2'
16:54:08.95   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc2'
16:54:08.95   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc3'
16:54:08.95   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc3'
16:54:10.50   Activating screen: MessageBoxPopup
16:54:10.50   Created Matchinfo
16:54:10.50   Session::Reset with reason 999 and AdvertisementInternal::ResetSession()
16:54:10.50   starting online hosting
16:54:10.51   OnlineHostAsync: initiating CallCreateMatch
16:54:10.70   OnlineHostAsync: created gid=164027335
16:54:10.71   Transport - Largest sent is now 80
16:54:10.71   RendezvousNotifier - Received Participate ParticipationEvent.
16:54:10.89   Transport - Largest received is now 107
16:54:10.96   OnlineHostAsync - RegisterLocalURLs public [udp:/address=93.36.183.195;port=27551;PID=3182894;RVCID=14681815], private [udp:/address=192.168.1.109;port=6112;PID=3182894]
16:54:11.15   OnlineHostAsync: initiating UpdateSessionURL [gid=164027335, url=udp:/address=93.36.183.195;port=27551;PID=3182894;RVCID=14681815]
16:54:11.35   OnJoinAdvertisementSuccess - joined online match, server leave notification required
16:54:11.35   starting local hosting
16:54:11.35   Transport::OpenInternal request to WINaddr:255.255.255.255:6112;
16:54:11.35   Allocated route ID=0 for PeerID 1 at WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112;
16:54:11.35   Transport::OpenInternal request to WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112;
16:54:11.35   Session::Host sid = 9C6DBC7, hostURL = , local addresses = WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112;
16:54:11.35   ValidateCustomData: called with 403 bytes of custom data
16:54:11.35   Host accepted Peer 1 into the match at address list=WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112;, routes=WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112;
16:54:11.35   AdvertisementInternal::Process - EVENT_NEWPEER
16:54:11.35   Session::GetState - info, session's state changed to [2:STATE_CONNECTING].
16:54:11.37   Session::GetState - info, session's state changed to [3:STATE_CONNECTED].
16:54:11.37   hosting - Session is connected
16:54:11.37   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:11.39   hosting completed successfully
16:54:11.39   HostAsync - completed with HostResult = 0
16:54:11.39   UIFrontEnd::StartRelicOnlineTabs deactivating FE_mm_01
16:54:11.39   Activating screen: OnlineGameSetup
16:54:11.39   MessageInternal::CreateChannel: Created channel 534d5347
16:54:11.40   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
16:54:11.40   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=0/0, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
16:54:11.40   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:11.40   MatchInternal::SetMatchType - new type 14 - updating server
16:54:11.51   SetVisible called while !IsConnected
16:54:11.51   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:11.51   Activating screen: RelicOnlineChat
16:54:11.51   Activating screen: RelicOnlineNewsScreen
16:54:11.56   Activating screen: RelicOnlineStatsScreen
16:54:11.56   Activating screen: Achievements
16:54:11.56   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'coh'
16:54:11.56   GAME -- Closing state 'coh'
16:54:11.56   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'cxp2'
16:54:11.56   GAME -- Closing state 'cxp2'
16:54:11.57   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'cxp1'
16:54:11.57   GAME -- Closing state 'cxp1'
16:54:11.57   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc1'
16:54:11.57   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc1'
16:54:11.57   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc2'
16:54:11.57   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc2'
16:54:11.57   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc3'
16:54:11.57   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc3'
16:54:11.57   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc1'
16:54:11.57   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc1'
16:54:11.59   Activating screen: GameHistory
16:54:11.59   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'coh'
16:54:11.59   GAME -- Closing state 'coh'
16:54:11.59   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'cxp2'
16:54:11.59   GAME -- Closing state 'cxp2'
16:54:11.59   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'cxp1'
16:54:11.59   GAME -- Closing state 'cxp1'
16:54:11.59   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc1'
16:54:11.59   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc1'
16:54:11.59   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc2'
16:54:11.59   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc2'
16:54:11.59   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc3'
16:54:11.59   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc3'
16:54:11.59   Activating screen: OnlineGameSetup
16:54:11.59   Activating screen: RelicOnlineTabs
16:54:11.59   Activating screen: ScreenTipPopup
16:54:11.59   AutomatchInternal::OnHostComplete - Completed Host with success=1
16:54:11.59   AutomatchInternal::OnHostComplete - automatcher is no longer active - ignoring
16:54:11.59   QuickMatchInternal::OnHostComplete - Quickmatch not in host state.
16:54:11.60   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:11.60   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:11.60   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:11.82   Activating screen: ScreenTipPopup
16:54:11.82   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:11.84   UpdateMatch: Call to UpdateGathering started, matchTypeID = 14.
16:54:11.98   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:11.98   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'coh'
16:54:11.98   GAME -- Closing state 'coh'
16:54:12.00   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'cxp2'
16:54:12.00   GAME -- Closing state 'cxp2'
16:54:12.00   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'cxp1'
16:54:12.00   GAME -- Closing state 'cxp1'
16:54:12.00   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc1'
16:54:12.00   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc1'
16:54:12.00   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc2'
16:54:12.00   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc2'
16:54:12.00   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc3'
16:54:12.00   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc3'
16:54:12.67   Requesting Relic Downloader soft throttle call [GetNewsAsync] has time 828
16:54:12.67   Sent message game CompanyOfHeroes softthrottle
16:54:12.68   Got dlman msg [ack game CompanyOfHeroes softthrottle]
16:54:13.79   QueryMatches: Got [43] maps, [136] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [1]
16:54:13.79   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 119 matches
16:54:14.10   GetUserStats requested stats for PIDs ( 1828358 2101680 3151209 3219786 3232727 3259275 3333251 ) (best:7, full:0)
16:54:16.07   Activating screen: RaceSelectionPopup
16:54:16.78   QueryMatches: Got [37] maps, [134] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164025925]
16:54:16.78   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 100 matches
16:54:17.40   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:17.40   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:17.40   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:17.42   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:17.43   UpdateMatch: Call to UpdateGathering started, matchTypeID = 14.
16:54:17.46   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:17.87   Transport - Largest sent is now 81
16:54:18.25   Activating screen: DynamicPopupMenu
16:54:19.21   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:19.21   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:19.21   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:19.25   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:19.26   UpdateMatch: Call to UpdateGathering started, matchTypeID = 14.
16:54:19.28   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:20.60   Activating screen: RaceSelectionPopup
16:54:21.45   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:21.45   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:21.46   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:21.46   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:21.48   UpdateMatch: Call to UpdateGathering started, matchTypeID = 14.
16:54:21.50   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:21.85   Requesting Relic Downloader soft throttle call [GetAdvertisementsAsync] has time 828
16:54:21.85   Sent message game CompanyOfHeroes softthrottle
16:54:21.87   Got dlman msg [ack game CompanyOfHeroes softthrottle]
16:54:22.37   Activating screen: DynamicPopupMenu
16:54:22.95   QueryMatches: Got [39] maps, [134] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164026442]
16:54:22.95   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 83 matches
16:54:23.07   RendezvousNotifier - Received Participate ParticipationEvent.
16:54:23.34   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:23.34   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:23.34   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:23.48   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:23.65   UpdateMatch: Call to UpdateGathering started, matchTypeID = 14.
16:54:23.75   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:24.50   Activating screen: RaceSelectionPopup
16:54:25.45   Transport - Largest received is now 351
16:54:25.45   Transport::OpenInternal request to WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112;
16:54:25.46   Session - rcv'd Join request - address WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112; not currently in use
16:54:25.46   Transport::OpenInternal request to WINaddr:255.255.255.255:6112;
16:54:25.46   Session::CheckAddress - initiating address check for WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:25.46   Allocated route ID=0 for PeerID 2 at WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112;
16:54:25.46   Transport::OpenInternal request to WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112;
16:54:25.46   Peer::AcceptRoute - accepted route 5<>11 WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112; for peerID:2
16:54:25.46   Session - generating NewPeerAcceptedEventEx for peer 2@WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112;
16:54:25.48   ValidateCustomData: called with 468 bytes of custom data
16:54:25.48   Session denying join, reason 109 reasonDebug no slot available for this user
16:54:25.48   Session::DestroyPeer - deallocating peer 2
16:54:25.48   Session - Requested Disconnect for connectionID 4
16:54:25.48   Deallocated route ID=5 for PeerID 2 at WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112;
16:54:25.48   Session - Requested Disconnect for connectionID 5
16:54:25.48   Closed route 5<>11 for PeerID 2 at WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112;
16:54:25.50   Transport - Largest sent is now 350
16:54:25.57   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:25.57   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:25.59   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:25.62   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:25.64   UpdateMatch: Call to UpdateGathering started, matchTypeID = 14.
16:54:25.65   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:26.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:26.62   QueryMatches: Got [40] maps, [137] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164026808]
16:54:26.64   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 69 matches
16:54:27.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:28.01   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:29.03   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:30.00   Activating screen: DynamicPopupMenu
16:54:30.01   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:31.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.1, recvd = 0.3/0.1, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.4/0.4, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 1
16:54:31.01   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:32.01   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:32.28   QueryMatches: Got [37] maps, [135] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164026979]
16:54:32.28   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 51 matches
16:54:32.29   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:32.29   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:32.29   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:32.68   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:33.01   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:33.10   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:33.81   Activating screen: DynamicPopupMenu
16:54:34.01   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:35.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:35.15   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:35.15   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:35.15   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:35.18   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:35.23   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:36.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:36.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - address WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112; timed out
16:54:36.06   Activating screen: DynamicPopupMenu
16:54:36.73   QueryMatches: Got [39] maps, [133] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027131]
16:54:36.75   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 35 matches
16:54:36.75   RNT_CancelParticipation: user 3141479:fastfud left the match
16:54:37.01   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:37.01   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:37.01   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:37.04   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:37.09   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:40.06   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:40.06   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:40.06   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:40.09   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:40.14   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:41.59   RendezvousNotifier - Received Participate ParticipationEvent.
16:54:41.59   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:41.59   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:41.59   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:41.68   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:41.71   QueryMatches: Got [39] maps, [134] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027205]
16:54:41.73   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 21 matches
16:54:41.75   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:44.35   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:44.35   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:44.35   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:44.43   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:44.57   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:44.59   Session - rcv'd Join request - address WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112; not currently in use
16:54:44.59   Transport::OpenInternal request to WINaddr:255.255.255.255:6112;
16:54:44.59   Session::CheckAddress - initiating address check for WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:44.59   Allocated route ID=0 for PeerID 3 at WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112;
16:54:44.59   Transport::OpenInternal request to WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112;
16:54:44.59   Peer::AcceptRoute - accepted route 7<>15 WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112; for peerID:3
16:54:44.59   Session - generating NewPeerAcceptedEventEx for peer 3@WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112;
16:54:44.59   ValidateCustomData: called with 468 bytes of custom data
16:54:44.59   Session denying join, reason 109 reasonDebug no slot available for this user
16:54:44.59   Session::DestroyPeer - deallocating peer 3
16:54:44.59   Session - Requested Disconnect for connectionID 6
16:54:44.59   Deallocated route ID=7 for PeerID 3 at WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112;
16:54:44.59   Session - Requested Disconnect for connectionID 7
16:54:44.59   Closed route 7<>15 for PeerID 3 at WINaddr:62.33.49.42:6112;
16:54:45.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:45.85   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:45.85   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:45.85   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:45.87   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:45.96   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:46.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:47.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:47.12   QueryMatches: Got [36] maps, [134] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027335]
16:54:47.14   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 11 matches
16:54:48.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:48.70   Activating screen: DynamicPopupMenu
16:54:49.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:49.65   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:49.65   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:49.65   GetMaxFrameTimeFromProfile: players=6 expected FPS=4.831182, bars=1, max avg=0.150, sd=0.057, 4 samples =  0.12 0.24 0.08 0.15
16:54:49.68   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:49.71   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:50.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:51.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:51.57   QueryMatches: Got [39] maps, [137] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027391]
16:54:51.59   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 2 matches
16:54:52.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:53.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:54.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:55.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - sending address check to WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112;
16:54:55.00   Session::ProcessCheckAddressList - address WINaddr:10.0.197.125:6112; timed out
16:54:55.68   RNT_CancelParticipation: user 3141479:fastfud left the match
16:54:56.87   QueryMatches: Got [39] maps, [133] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164024257]
16:54:56.87   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 4 matches
16:54:58.56   GameSetupForm - UpdateMatchType: Setting match type to 14: CLASSIC_COOP_SKIRMISH
16:54:58.56   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:58.56   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:58.56   MatchInternal::SetMatchState - state 1 - updating server
16:54:58.56   Net::Session::SetVisible - session is set to INVISIBLE.
16:54:58.56   MatchSetup: Sending start game message!
16:54:58.56   GameSetupForm - Starting game
16:54:58.56   GameInfo::ResetInfo - SyncLevel set to 0 on reset
16:54:58.56   PopulateGameInfo - random seed:[1296748498], guid:[{1e113588-ba80-4978-95b0-52b965713b80}], sync level:[0]
16:54:58.56   Error loading [DATA:levelingCurve.lua]
16:54:58.57   Error loading [DATA:levelingCurve.lua]
16:54:58.57   MOD - Setting player (0) race to: allies_soviets
16:54:58.57   MOD - Setting player (0) race to: 2
16:54:58.57   MOD - Setting player (1) race to: allies_soviets
16:54:58.57   MOD - Setting player (1) race to: 2
16:54:58.57   MOD - Setting player (2) race to: allies_soviets
16:54:58.57   MOD - Setting player (2) race to: 2
16:54:58.57   MOD - Setting player (3) race to: axis
16:54:58.57   MOD - Setting player (3) race to: 3
16:54:58.57   MOD - Setting player (4) race to: axis
16:54:58.57   MOD - Setting player (4) race to: 3
16:54:58.57   MOD - Setting player (5) race to: axis
16:54:58.57   MOD - Setting player (5) race to: 3
16:54:58.57   OnlineUpdateStateAsync: initiating state change, id = 164027335, state=2
16:54:58.59   APP -- Game Start
16:54:58.59   Sent message game CompanyOfHeroes allowtraffic
16:54:58.59   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'coh'
16:54:58.59   GAME -- Closing state 'coh'
16:54:58.59   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'cxp2'
16:54:58.59   GAME -- Closing state 'cxp2'
16:54:58.59   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'cxp1'
16:54:58.59   GAME -- Closing state 'cxp1'
16:54:58.60   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc1'
16:54:58.60   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc1'
16:54:58.60   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc2'
16:54:58.60   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc2'
16:54:58.60   GAME -- Setting campaign state to 'dlc3'
16:54:58.60   GAME -- Closing state 'dlc3'
16:54:58.60   MessageInternal::DestroyChannel: Destroyed channel 534d5347
16:54:58.62   GAME -- Ending FE
16:54:58.62   UIFrontEnd - Unloading Front End
16:54:58.64   SOUND -- Shutting down ...
16:54:58.75   SOUND -- Shutdown completed!
16:54:58.78
16:54:58.78   GAME -- *** Beginning mission 6p_close_river_combat (1 Humans, 5 Computers) ***
16:54:58.78
16:54:58.90   GAME -- Recording game
16:54:58.98   Activating screen: GameLoadScreen
16:54:59.01   Got dlman msg [ack game CompanyOfHeroes allowtraffic]
16:54:59.20   OnlineUpdateStateAsync: updated state for gid=164027335
16:54:59.25   THREAD: Hyper-Threading Technology Processors are not detected.
16:54:59.31   SOUND -- Initializing ...
16:54:59.78   SOUND -- Initialization completed!
16:54:59.81   QuazalPostStatsAsync: Simulation results sent to server for gid=0
16:54:59.81   PHYSICS: detected processor(s) capable of handling 2 threads.
16:54:59.82   MOD -- Locating MOD for scenario 'DATA:scenarios\mp\classic\6p_close_river_combat\6p_close_river_combat'
16:54:59.82   MOD -- Using Mod 'Eastern_Front'
16:54:59.85   Unable to load/parse precache file [DATA:scenarios\mp\classic\6p_close_river_combat\6p_close_river_combat_precache.lua]
16:55:02.18   GameObjLoader - upgrading load_count from 0 to 1019
16:55:03.14   QueryMatches: Got [41] maps, [138] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164026242]
16:55:03.14   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 11 matches
16:55:04.42   GameObjLoader - upgrading load_count from 1019 to 1554
16:55:04.42   PHYSICS -- Created node factory 'HVOK'
16:55:04.42   PHYSICS -- Created node factory 'DMMY'
16:55:08.03   QueryMatches: Got [41] maps, [143] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164026693]
16:55:08.04   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 17 matches
16:55:12.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
16:55:12.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/2, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=2/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=22/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/11, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
16:55:12.95   QueryMatches: Got [41] maps, [140] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027000]
16:55:12.96   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 20 matches
16:55:18.32   QueryMatches: Got [41] maps, [147] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027135]
16:55:18.32   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 27 matches
16:55:22.89   QueryMatches: Got [40] maps, [148] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027261]
16:55:22.89   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 29 matches
16:55:23.95   GameObjLoader - upgrading load_count from 25 to 3808
16:55:26.87   RNT_ReportPing: user 3070129:JJTony CANNOT connect pingMS=65535
16:55:27.96   QueryMatches: Got [37] maps, [143] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027351]
16:55:27.96   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 29 matches
16:55:29.21   GameObjLoader 08cc9ef8 - resetting counters
16:55:29.21   GameObjLoader 08cc9ef8 - LOAD_DONE
16:55:29.21   GAME - SessionSetup
16:55:29.46   CommandBPDatabase - Unable to register function [splat_attach] due to missing CommandBP.
16:55:29.46   TERRAINTEXTURE -- compositor added RenderTarget [0] of size 1024 x 1024
16:55:29.46   TERRAINTEXTURE -- compositor added RenderTarget [1] of size 1024 x 1024
16:55:30.67   GAME - CreateGEWorld in 1453 ms
16:55:30.68   TGAIO -- TGA file 'data:simulation/deformdata/Lock_deform.tga' is RLE compressed. For optimal speed, please re-save uncompressed.
16:55:30.87   GAME - SessionSetup finished in 1657 ms
16:55:30.89   GAME - WaterReflectionManagerSetup
16:55:30.89   GAME - WaterReflectionManagerSetup finished in 0 ms
16:55:30.89   MessageInternal::CreateChannel: Created channel 474d4343
[Cope FactionFix] - Trying to hook function
[Cope FactionFix] - Got LuaState @0x03ec8738
[Cope FactionFix] - patched @0x053554c1
[Cope FactionFix] - hooked @0x053554c2
[Cope FactionFix] - patched @0x05354a37
[Cope FactionFix] - hooked @0x05354a37
[Cope FactionFix] - Hook installed
16:55:31.12   ModWorld::LoadWinCondition: - [DATA:Scar/WinConditions/zannihilateNoPop.scar] succeeded.
16:55:31.60   MOD -- Player  (unused player) (frame 0) (KillPlayer)
16:55:31.60   MOD -- Player  (unused player) (frame 0) (KillPlayer)
16:55:32.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.2, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 1.2/0.6, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
16:55:32.40   MessageInternal::CreateChannel: Created channel 4d4f444d
16:55:33.10   BindingsSystem -- Cannot create binding.  Unknown type 'repair_radius_circle'
16:55:33.10   BindingsSystem -- Cannot create binding.  Unknown type 'repair_radius_circle'
16:55:33.50   SPEECHMANAGER -- Loaded in 0.302345 seconds
16:55:34.12   RNT_ReportPing: user 732194:st21 CANNOT connect pingMS=65535
16:55:34.90   QueryMatches: Got [39] maps, [141] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027428]
16:55:34.92   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 13 matches
16:55:35.07   GameObjLoader - upgrading load_count from 0 to 371
16:55:36.34   GameObjLoader 08cba628 - resetting counters
16:55:36.34   GameObjLoader 08cba628 - LOAD_DONE
16:55:36.78   PreloadResources took 391ms.
16:55:36.89   GAME -- Loading completed (38 seconds)
16:55:36.89   SIM -- Setting SyncErrorChecking level to Low
16:55:37.50   QueryMatches: Got [39] maps, [137] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027498]
16:55:37.50   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 2 matches
16:55:38.21   Activating screen: GameScreen
16:55:38.21   Activating screen: Decorators
16:55:38.21   Activating screen: Taskbar
16:55:38.21   Activating screen: SubtitleScreen
16:55:38.21   Activating screen: TextOverlayScreen
16:55:38.43   PerformanceRecorder::StartRecording for game size 6
16:55:38.43   GAME -- Starting mission...
16:55:38.65   MOD -- Player CPU: esperto set to AI Type: AI Player (frame 1) (CmdAI)
16:55:38.65   MOD -- Player CPU: esperto set to AI Type: AI Player (frame 1) (CmdAI)
16:55:42.81   Requesting Relic Downloader soft throttle call [GetAdvertisementsAsync] has time 812
16:55:42.81   Sent message game CompanyOfHeroes softthrottle
16:55:42.81   Got dlman msg [ack game CompanyOfHeroes softthrottle]
16:55:42.87   QueryMatches: Got [37] maps, [136] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164024748]
16:55:42.87   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 5 matches
16:55:43.40   Warning: non auto-match upgrade not found in AE, tuning
16:55:47.70   QueryMatches: Got [38] maps, [136] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164026296]
16:55:47.71   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 9 matches
16:55:52.65   QueryMatches: Got [38] maps, [135] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164026906]
16:55:52.67   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 13 matches
16:55:57.81   Requesting Relic Downloader soft throttle call [GetAdvertisementsAsync] has time 812
16:55:57.81   Sent message game CompanyOfHeroes softthrottle
16:55:57.81   Got dlman msg [ack game CompanyOfHeroes softthrottle]
16:55:57.85   QueryMatches: Got [38] maps, [132] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027131]
16:55:57.85   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 12 matches
16:56:00.17   Activating screen: Command_Tree
16:56:01.39   Activating screen: Command_Branch
16:56:02.54   QueryMatches: Got [40] maps, [134] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027295]
16:56:02.54   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 16 matches
16:56:07.25   Warning: binding repeat_1(Ability: abilities\reenable_capture_ability) -- ui index '0' out of bounds; range is [1, 12]
16:56:07.54   QueryMatches: Got [40] maps, [133] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027390]
16:56:07.56   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 18 matches
16:56:12.51   QueryMatches: Got [39] maps, [135] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027469]
16:56:12.51   QuazalGetAdvertisementsAsync: Queuing refresh to obtain unknown 14 matches
16:56:13.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
16:56:13.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/18, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
16:56:17.56   QueryMatches: Got [40] maps, [138] ids, [17] advertisements, startID [164027576]
16:56:33.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.4/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
16:56:33.26   Warning: binding selection bindings_child6() -- Binding selection bindings_child6: failed bind to widget 'build_max_background'
16:57:14.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
16:57:14.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/16, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
16:57:34.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
16:58:08.18   Warning: binding repeat_0(Ability: abilities\reenable_capture_ability) -- ui index '0' out of bounds; range is [1, 12]
16:58:15.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
16:58:15.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=16/17, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
16:58:35.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
16:59:16.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
16:59:16.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/16, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
16:59:36.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:00:17.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:00:17.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=16/17, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:00:37.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:01:18.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:01:18.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/16, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:01:38.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:01:42.14   Unable to bind updater for fx [ui\reveal].  It could be looping in a fire-n-forget action.
17:01:42.64   Unable to bind updater for fx [ui\reveal].  It could be looping in a fire-n-forget action.
17:01:59.67   Unable to bind updater for fx [fx_special\production_exhaust].  It could be looping in a fire-n-forget action.
17:01:59.67   Unable to bind updater for fx [fx_special\production_exhaust].  It could be looping in a fire-n-forget action.
17:01:59.67   Unable to bind updater for fx [fx_damage\tech_tree\white_lingering_smoke_combo_00].  It could be looping in a fire-n-forget action.
17:02:15.43   Unable to bind updater for fx [fx_special\production_exhaust].  It could be looping in a fire-n-forget action.
17:02:15.43   Unable to bind updater for fx [fx_special\production_exhaust].  It could be looping in a fire-n-forget action.
17:02:15.43   Unable to bind updater for fx [fx_damage\tech_tree\white_lingering_smoke_combo_00].  It could be looping in a fire-n-forget action.
17:02:19.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:02:19.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=16/17, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:02:21.51   Activating screen: Command_Branch
17:02:39.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:03:20.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:03:20.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=20/13, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:03:40.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.2, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:03:52.78   Activating screen: Command_Branch
17:04:21.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:04:21.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=16/17, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:04:39.76   Unable to bind updater for fx [ui\reveal].  It could be looping in a fire-n-forget action.
17:04:41.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:04:52.62   Unable to bind updater for fx [ui\reveal].  It could be looping in a fire-n-forget action.
17:04:52.62   Muting spew of bind updater.  Fix art and re-test.
17:05:22.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:05:22.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/16, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:05:42.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:05:57.59   Activating screen: Command_Branch
17:05:59.81   Activating screen: NewObjective
17:06:23.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:06:23.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=16/17, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:06:43.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:07:24.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:07:24.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/16, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:07:36.95   Activating screen: Command_Branch
17:07:44.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:08:07.75   Unabled to do upgrade, CANPRODUCE_NoResources
17:08:15.62   Unabled to do upgrade, CANPRODUCE_NoResources
17:08:25.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:08:25.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=16/17, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:08:45.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:09:26.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:09:26.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/16, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:09:46.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:10:27.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:10:27.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=16/17, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:10:47.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:11:28.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:11:28.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/16, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:11:48.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:12:18.03   Was already stealing a skeleton when told to steal another [heavymachinegun_target].
17:12:29.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:12:29.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/17, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:12:49.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:13:30.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:13:30.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/18, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:13:50.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:14:31.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:14:31.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/16, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:14:51.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:15:06.25   Activating screen: Command_Branch
17:15:07.87   Activating screen: NewObjective
17:15:32.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:15:32.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=16/17, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:15:52.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:16:26.26   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
17:16:27.26   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
17:16:28.39   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
17:16:29.39   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
17:16:30.40   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
17:16:31.40   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
17:16:33.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:16:33.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/16, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:16:53.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:17:34.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:17:34.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=16/17, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:17:54.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:18:35.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:18:35.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/16, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:18:55.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:19:36.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:19:36.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=16/17, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:19:56.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:20:37.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:20:37.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/16, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:20:57.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:21:38.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:21:38.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=16/17, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:21:58.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:22:39.01   local host PeerID 1 CONN ack=  0 (  0ms~0) unack=  0, retry=  0, highwaterOOS=0 @WINaddr:192.168.1.109:6112; (ping=0ms) 100.00%, pending=0, dead=0
17:22:39.01   MessageCounts: inval=0/0, seek=0/0, join=0/0, integ=0/0, seek_reply=0/0, join_reply=0/0, add=0/0, remove=0/0, drop=0/0, data=0/0, voice=0/0, rchk=0/0, nudge=0/0, peerhdr=0/0, proxy=0/0, ping=17/16, frag=0/0, Errors=0/0
17:22:59.01   Transport - median kBPS [hi/cur] sent = 0.3/0.0, recvd = 0.3/0.0, #p/sec[s/r] = 0.3/0.3, max unsent 0, version err 0, merge 0
17:23:15.76   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
17:23:16.54   Activating screen: Command_Branch
17:23:16.76   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
17:23:17.76   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
17:23:18.37   Activating screen: NewObjective
17:23:18.76   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
17:23:19.76   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
17:23:20.76   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
17:23:21.76   An ability failed to cast because target validation failed: abilities\soviets_air_all_targets
[/aeva][/aeva]
Hope is all.

Edited for the lulz :P.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 08:29:07 PM by olda MG42 »
Olda

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 03, 2011, 08:24:19 PM »
Why you didn't use the attach option of the forum? ???
Mors Indecepta