Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Blackbishop86(Soviets) & SrLongpecker(Brits) vs xxxpipomanxxx(PE) & KaZe703PL(P)  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
Correct Title:
Blackbishop86(Soviets-None) & SrLongpecker(Brits-RCA) vs xxxpipomanxxx(PE-Luft) & KaZe703PL(PE-Luft).

As you might have guess it didn't fit :P...

I was thinking to go breaktrough but i didn't need it. It's not such a worthy replay but you can give me some advices if you like :). It's just 13 minutes long :-X.

As my ally went Brits I suppose was my duty "to hold the front while he does his homework ;)". I don't like to call players noobs because I hardly play another mode than skirmish, but they're(those PE players) definetely have lack of experience :P.

P.S. I tried to upload it, but rec filetype isn't allowed, so i compressed it ;D.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline GodlikeDennis

• Donor
    • View Profile
I don't see the point of posting this. Not only did you automatically have an advantage being SU/Brit combo on wolfheze against DOUBLE PE! but they were very, very bad players. One built the T3 building but only built 1 mp44 squad from it then proceeded to T4. Their unit preservation was absolutely atrocious. Not that your conscript preservation early on was good either. Both those squads should've made it out but you didn't retreat them.

I loled at the arty noobs comment though. But seriously, what was the point of posting this massive noob bashing.
If you get into an argument with me, you're wrong.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hahaha ;D. Well, I want just to upload it... I know that this doesn't teach something new but...

I must admit that I didn't care for my conscripts because I always see them as meat-shields, but perhaps I have to learn to treat them as valuable soldiers too :P.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline Sonders

• Guard
    • View Profile
Well in his opening post he said the opposing team where very inexperienced, and take note he didn’t call them noobs. He says he plays mostly skirmish but now he has a human replay he would like to post to get remarks on his play style. So why try to make him feel bad and say “what’s the point of this” and call it a noob bash.

I don’t see any traffic jam of people posting EF replays here so why discourage him? Do you have some of your own to show us the kind of replays we should be posting? Load up 10 or 20 of your great ones so we can see.

I was very surprised to see this game posted because I was the brit player. I was the host and I was wehr. About an hour earlyer I played a game with (I wont name names) one of the axis players in this replay. Well in that game he stood around idle mostly. Im saying move, do something, help. Well he gets mad and retreats everything back to his hq and stays there. Wouldn’t even drop so I could at least get an AI player. So when he jumped into this game on my side I just pop to the other side. The computer gave me brits. A few seconds later Bishop and the other guy both show up, everyone greens up so I hit start thinking, I sure feel sorry for that other axis guy, lol.

Bishop, I’ve only played EF for a month now but my take on conscripts is to use them for capping. Then put them in a OP or a house with lots of windows and forget about them. Then use them to re-cap sectors in that area and get them back in their house. Well that’s how I use them.

Lets play some more games together. Maybe we can get one that meets with more approval. Forget Srlongpecker, that’s a scrub profile that I’ll probably delete anyway. Ill send you a friend request from one of my more respectable ones.

Offline GodlikeDennis

• Donor
    • View Profile
You didn't actually list a valid point as to why this should be posted. It is not showing any skill or a unique strategy, just two inexperienced PE players getting their ass handed to them. Their units got completely dominated so there was little combat and on the whole, the game was completely uninteresting. I didn't post just to make him feel bad and I did in fact give tips to improve conscript micro early on, just about the only possible advice to give since the game was over so quickly and very little combat took place.

Maybe I should post some replays of my own. We'll see...
If you get into an argument with me, you're wrong.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Don't worry I don't feel bad, I already know that better players would say something like that(in fact it wasn't harsh as I expected); and really was a noob bashing :-S. Both Axis players played the same style, I realize in the replay, when I was fighting the center i didn't realize that all those units were from both, in fact, I thought that were from one of them. In the future I'll try to upload better replays, but as few players upload I dared to do it :-X.

@Sonders
Thanks for the offer pal, I'm looking forward to do it, but I don't have a "stable" source of internet(I almost always get high ping), that's the reason that I usually play against AI.
Mors Indecepta

Offline Paciat

• Mr. Spam
  • Without balance COH world will end!
    • View Profile
I played some 1v1s with KaZe703PL and he was really noobish. He was playing EF for maybe a week so I had to told him how to tech-up.
This reapley cant be good.