Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Need a new Update! many BUGS!  (Read 881 times)

Offline HIYF

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Need a new Update! many BUGS!
« on: January 27, 2011, 02:43:49 AM »
Hi, first of all apologize for my, English with google translator ... but English is not enough to explain what I mean ...

Well I've come, I'm new here on the Eastern Front community, I congratulate you on your excellent work on the new patch 1.30 (in general) including 1.30.1 and 1.30.2 ...

But unfortunately for some that they can be annoying, others like me maybe not ... but I am a perfectionist asin which I will tell all the bugs and found me playing with each faction with the new patch.

Also leave photos below:

1º I played online by choosing one of us Brits, one American and one Russian with several friends and the only two that have the game Company of Heroes simple, Opposing Fronts and without Tales of Valor, (not having the British) are out of the game and closed the game completely.

In summary gives an error that the system temp folder is full, and such and that does not support the application and yet when we do not choose the British, they are not hanging or nothing happens of any kind ...

I do not know if the problem can be theirs (do not think they happen to both at once and always the same) I pray that ye seek ...

2º There is an error in the faction that repair RUSSIAN SU-100 tank symbol is not up if not in front of the tank, leave a photo to see him.

3º Another small bug is that when you destroy the vehicle berbetiger panzer elite, the scrap has the form of an Ace-Tiger destroyed, this includes the barrel of the As-Tiger and his whole way.

4º When you play with any partner, and this is chosen by the Russians and your example are American, when he has an anti-tank and will kill the crew, and pick up their anti-tank and destroy any enemy tank and you earn rank the anti-tank range goes to the Russian medal (the red and gold) and silver not the Americans.

5º M10 Achilles tank has the problem that does not sound like the explosion of the shot, and choosing the doctrine of Churchill in the ability to hide the hull or hiding underground, the tank does not, either stepped on or run over people, things the M36 Wolverine tank hunter does.

(This is just a suggestion) You could put in your description "Excellent anti-tank" makes a lot of damage, is fast and long range shooting is mixed with a good cadence.

6º In Jagdtiger tank (which replaces the Kingtiger for not knowing it) has a small mistake at the end of the barrel "has no hole in the images you'll appreciate it.

Here in this tank I really noticed some details (that are other suggestions):

If you appreciate in this photo the Panther tank on the left, has a bit of camouflage, and also multiple scratches battle, shooting, shielding is scratched, that's the shine of metal, which is what gives beauty and very nice effect to a tank.

But look at Jagdtiger and some Russian tanks are brown with no camouflage, no scratches, and no glare ...

By this I mean that if you modify the canyon road, could give more realism, not asynchronous looks like a toy tank, and not only that tank if it has some others...

On the other hand a couple of suggestions but ultimately, for that tank. They could put as the Kingtiger, a top scorer with an MG42 and also because it has the support of gun as the Panzer Elite Hummels, you could give useful as the Panzer-Elite Marder III fix to the ground to get more accurate for example, or to stay fixed and increase the range of vision, or increase the shoots...

something how this: