Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Problem with screenshots  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Juntao

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Problem with screenshots
« on: April 29, 2011, 06:27:13 PM »
Hello all, this is my first post so allow me to begin by saying great job! I've thoroughly enjoyed playing this mod and have found no significant bugs, no crashes - beautiful!  ;D

However, when I hit "print screen" to take a screenshot, nothing happens... I'm sure I'm doing something wrong as I managed to do it in previous versions! My memory really isn't what it should be - Can anyone tell me if the screenshot key was remapped or something? Thanks guys!
"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never! In nothing large or small, great or petty, never give in - except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force, never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, October 29, 1941

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with screenshots
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 06:28:39 PM »
Try pressing shift + "print screen".
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline Juntao

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 06:46:24 PM »
Thanks, it works now - knew I was close! Took a knock to the head so I'm re-learning certain things lol  ::)
Thanks again for the great mod, can't wait to see the Ostheer!
"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never! In nothing large or small, great or petty, never give in - except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force, never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, October 29, 1941

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 06:52:11 PM »
Thanks for your support ;D.

As this problem is done, I'll lock this topic.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...