Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: [1.31] TheDzierzanPL / ApeMen // SublimeGlimz / tallander66 (Kursk)  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Alexander 'ApeMen' J.

• Global Moderator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Against Jabba and what he has done!
    • View Profile
    • The StarWars Rap :D
hi guys

this is a replay from today

TheDzierzanPL played soviets with breakthrough
ApeMen also soviet with urban

on the other side

SublimeGlimz played as pe with luftwaffe and fast panther battlegroup
tallander66 also take pe but he choosed tankhunters

we fought on kursk

first the panzer elite rushed the middel and they were not willing to give them back ^^

the same in the north. a permanent change and fight for the important fuel.

TheDzierzanPL pushed tallander66 back and claimed the south for us.

what happend then?
check it out

hope you like this gameplay

Killar

Hi there!

Nice game!

Liked the heavy fighting in the beginning for the trenches next to the allied base. Happened never to me yet. When the Axis would have had a Halftrack to reinforce , this attack would be much more severe for Soviet.

Also nice fighting for the middle VP. I would have laid mines in the trenches or lock them with barbed wire and tank traps, so the enemy cant enter heavy cover.

After calling in the panther battle group i thought this would be over, but soviet did held the middle. The fight between 2 panthers and 4 su-85 + AT. Panthers are much more powerful against the weak armor but have to retrat by overwealming SU-85 force. I think the PE should have moved the panther to make use of the advantage of the turret transverse instead of standing and make a easy target.

Poor Jagdpanther :( but fullfilled his duty to destroy this nasty artillery

What i really liked was the use of the munition HT by tallander for its ATHT and the Sturmovie ingenery by TheDzierzanPL. These two infantry squads really saved your day :) (satchel charges ftw!)

2 Points critics about PE:

1. There was no MTHT. This would have made a difference for the fighting in the middle VP.
2. The 88 was positioned far too behind. Would have been better if the range would cover the left VP and harrass the middle.

PS: This straving run from the Soviet plaines, didnt it decrew the soviet captured 88? lol
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 02:16:49 PM by Killar »