Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Balancing and Gameplay questionnaire  (Read 26950 times)

Killar

Re: Balancing and Gameplay questionnaire
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2011, 12:13:33 AM »
Will be a 3v3, hopefully well balanced. I rely on my balancer comerades here. EF lacks a decent 3v3 map currently, so I want to fill that gap.

You did well already with the recent Kalach fix.

Looking forward to it  :D

Offline wolf420

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2013, 06:49:01 AM »
Nice ideas here, though I'd focus on 1v1 maps. We already have quite gamey 3v3s. The main poit is to show mappers what elements you would like to see in 1v1 map.

most of the 1v1 maps i have played on even though there meant for infantry they play heavy on half tracks and tanks espeacly the ai i would love to see a balanced map that plays strictly to infantry and locks out the tanks
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 08:24:39 AM by wolf420 »

Offline wolf420

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2013, 07:57:26 AM »
by the way guys i loved the minsk map it was realy well done looks beautiful and yes i understand why it is so hard to ballance but i may have a few idieas for it

#1 leave the road as is for the tanks but make the other areas only passable by infantry a few well placed bolders other impassable objects would take care of that

#2 extend the map making it longer put the allied base on the other side of the cut off bridge and move the german base back to prevent arty spam you could also add another bridge leading across the river that could be destroyed

#3 make it a 6 to 8 player map for strictly infantry and maybe light support vehicles and more hills like the one by the allied base giving more places to fight over and adding to the fun

i know guys it's an old map but honestly tank rush and arty spam maps are so over done there just isn't enough good infantry larger maps
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 08:15:00 AM by wolf420 »