Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Mr. Scruffs berlin map  (Read 13812 times)

Offline Max 'DonXavi' von B.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Eastern Front forever!
    • View Profile
Re: Mr. Scruffs berlin map
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2011, 01:19:23 AM »
Monte Cassino is a projected that I started a long long time ago, abandoned it because of the huge file size the hightmap caused, then became interested in it again when I saw Goobers Sicilia map and started again. I do it additionally while I do Narva and Lehrter Bahnhof, to add some variation in everyday life on the EF side of the WB :P
Currently it's not more than a bunch of ideas and concepts collected on an almost blank map.

Lemberg - Baraque de Fraiture - Smolensk - Heiligenbeil - Nobel Dynamite Works - Lorient - Poltawa

Offline Cranialwizard

• Donor
  • Unknown Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2011, 01:29:45 AM »
Monte Cassino is a projected that I started a long long time ago, abandoned it because of the huge file size the hightmap caused, then became interested in it again when I saw Goobers Sicilia map and started again. I do it additionally while I do Narva and Lehrter Bahnhof, to add some variation in everyday life on the EF side of the WB :P
Currently it's not more than a bunch of ideas and concepts collected on an almost blank map.

I fear my Ortona map is like that too...I'm working on it right now but it's taking forever due to my lack of skill and my perfectionist attitude combined with my bad computer :P
"Balancers are 10 a penny"

Offline Mystic-Car

• Developer
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2011, 01:46:50 AM »
hehe ok what is some time ago?
i looked also at the thread on relic news and even there was no live sign of araxis since 1st Aug 09
End of march 2011

Mystic

Offline Alexander 'ApeMen' J.

• Global Moderator
  • Against Jabba and what he has done!
    • View Profile
    • The StarWars Rap :D
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2011, 02:09:37 AM »
oh ok this isnt so long ago^^