Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: How to counter PE (Panzer Elite) Armored car as Soviet 1.40 ?  (Read 4478 times)

Chancellor

Re: How to counter PE (Panzer Elite) Armored car as Soviet 1.40 ?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 10:00:37 PM »
I tried the TH + anti tank gun combo , but they were totally annihilated he circled around the anti tuank gun , killing its crew with 4 shots , then retreated his AV and attacked with his infantry , killing my TH .
I also tried the sterkly + DP tactic but its too costly and doesnt work in the early game , you can train armored cars fairly quick , while upgrading the sterkly which costs 70 and 100 fuel and munitions , then upgrading each squad which costs 50 munitions , its ridiculous  I think that they absolutely fucked the Soviets in this patch .
The problem with the Soviet army is the lack of armored vehicles in the early game ....
mines didn't work in my situation because it was an open field .
I tried to play as PE and used the armored car spam + infantry tactic and I won vs Expert Soviet , its totally bullshit .....

yup you need intensely better micro to win the battle, I dont really waste my time with THs anymore spam AT guns instead - and cross your fingers

Its the same shit with any other faction.  Grens + PAK vs M8 / Stuart, Rifles + 57mm vs Puma / AC.  This guy is probably a basic match or compstomp noob who just needs to play better.  Stop complaining and use mines if you're not good enough with just TH and an AT gun.  Or just spam T70 and rape PE.

haha thats funny cus any 2.602 axis faction has distinct advantages at all stages of the game. and soviets have been nerfed beyond recognition and will continue to be

go read the gamereplays forums

There's nothing funny.  Grens+Pak vs M8/Stuart  and  Rifles+AT vs Puma/AC has always been that way, even before 2.602.  I do read GR, and I've heard Wehr is a little OP in 2.602 because of the volks reenforce and MG repack time.  I haven't heard anything about PE other than the G43 buff which there's people arguing both for and against atm, but nothing so OP about Axis as on the scale you (and your retarded forum sigs) keep complaining about.

Allies can still get the job done, just like Tank Hunter+AT gun can, and a real level 14 1v1 auto player (which you claim to be one, but isn't one) can still beat me (a level 12) in this patch.

Offline RedGuard

• Mr. Spam
  • Welcome to Axis Front mod
    • View Profile
Re: How to counter PE (Panzer Elite) Armored car as Soviet 1.40 ?
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2011, 10:03:32 PM »
you won because you abuse an OP axis, the easy mode noob faction

and i cant blame you for being them cus u are a noob

hahaha u nerd

go read gamereplays again the top ladder players are the ones that say 2.602 ruined COH. and many of them left
Soviet is OP