Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: EF OST  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Juntao

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
EF OST
« on: July 16, 2011, 05:58:59 PM »
Hi guys, I've been trying to find the OST for the mod, but all the links are dead, can someone re-upload please? Thanks! BTW, got the main menu music, great tunes!
"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never! In nothing large or small, great or petty, never give in - except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force, never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, October 29, 1941

Offline GodlikeDennis

• Donor
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
    • View Profile
Re: EF OST
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 06:01:26 PM »
http://easternfront.org/forums/index.php?topic=5483.0

Use search in future. This can be locked.
If you get into an argument with me, you're wrong.

pariah

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 06:03:06 PM »

Offline Juntao

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 06:25:46 PM »
Umm as far as I can tell those links are dead godlikedennis, youtube says they're removed, gamefron says theyre missing... And are those menu songs the only ones? Because I have those, couldve sworn there were more :) Thanks for the replies!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 06:29:05 PM by Juntao »
"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never! In nothing large or small, great or petty, never give in - except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force, never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, October 29, 1941

pariah

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 06:29:56 PM »
I believe they are going to re-upload them when they have updated them, or something. I think those in the link i posted are the only ones at the moment.

Offline Juntao

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 06:30:45 PM »
Aaahh ok, Thanks very much Pariah! I look forward to it! :)

Offline Alex Cottrell

• Developer
  • Guard
  • Composer
    • View Profile
    • Official Site
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »
Umm as far as I can tell those links are dead godlikedennis, youtube says they're removed, gamefron says theyre missing... And are those menu songs the only ones? Because I have those, couldve sworn there were more :) Thanks for the replies!

The mediafire link pariah posted is the last version of the music heard on the menu - there were some others but they were replaced by what you'll hear in that link. I plan to replace/improve them again in a future update, possibly the next one depending on time etc etc  :)
www.alex-cottrell.com

If music be the food of love, play on.