Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Doubt about iinstalling COH updates  (Read 3610 times)

Offline TheBigShow

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Doubt about iinstalling COH updates
« on: October 02, 2011, 06:49:14 PM »
Hello there. I got a doubt here ,I think .So my problem is the next one .How to install the COH updates ? In the correct order they are right now shown on newbielink:http://cohpatch.relic.com/ [nonactive] or 1.00 - 1.40 ; 1.40  - 2.101 and then 2.101 - 2.103 etc till 2.601 - 2602 ? I dont want to make a mistake installing again the game and retrying the same steps. So I checked also the "Installation and Download guide" for the mod and I haven't saw anything about that there .So please can you help me ?

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
Re: Doubt about iinstalling COH updates
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »
Well, in first place, what CoH game do you have? Do you know what version has?
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline TheBigShow

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 06:55:25 PM »
Yes. 1.0

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 07:08:14 PM »
You are correct on your comment:

1.00 - 1.40 ; 1.40  - 2.101 and then 2.101 - 2.103 etc till 2.601 - 2602
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline TheBigShow

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Error while patching Company of Heroes
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 08:14:12 PM »
Hello. I have installed the patches till 2.101-2.201 and a error appeared ...Is like that : An error ocurred while patching "C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\WorldBuilder.exe". The patch may be corrupt, or the file may be different from the version of the patch was created for. If you cannot resolve this problem, please contact THQ Tehnical Support. (Error code 10104).
Please help me ,I have tryied to patch up the game long time ago and from what I remember the same error got me stopped from playing Eastern Front mod. Please help me !!

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 08:30:17 PM »
Are you a bot or ???? Stop spamming your issue in different topics.

What patches did you installed and in what order? (e.g. 1.0->1.01)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:57:12 PM by blackbishop »
Mors Indecepta

Offline cephalos

• Mapper
  • Mr. Spam
  • Pick a card...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 08:52:52 PM »
I guess he mixed EF patches with vCoh ones.

Offline TheBigShow

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 08:57:41 PM »
I'm not bot god damnit IM MAD because of those fucking errors .It's my nine time while I'm trying to patch this game so I could just play this mod .Do you realise that ? I'm just desperate to try to resolve those problems ..and no one gives a fuck ...How could you feel in my place ?
1.00-1.40 ; 1.40-2.101 ; 2.101-2.201 ( This is where the patch showed another error after i have copyed the no cd crack 2.101 from game copy world : This patch updates COH version 2.101.0, but you appear to have an urecognized version installed. If logging in to Relic Online to download the latest patches does not solve this problem, you may need to reinstall COH. ( Error code 10267 ) )

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 09:10:34 PM »
Dude, it's not our fault and ceirtainly you won't get any help spamming your error, besides mentioning craks doesn't put you a better situation... I will say a couple of things before lock this:

In first place, only a fool will install a crack if will need to continue updating, knowing that the patcher checks the integrity of the main exe file.

Secondly, we do not support piracy, cracks or whatever so, you should find a way they work without our support.

One more thing, try uninstalling CoH, checking that all the files are gone and then reinstall and patch again. If I made a mistake, please send me a PM to reopen the topic, otherwise remember that EF doesn't work with pirate copies.
Mors Indecepta