Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: 2012  (Read 18661 times)

Offline stealthattack1

• Axis Commander
  • Major
  • there is no losing, only delayed winning.
    • View Profile
Re: 2012
« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2012, 06:42:09 PM »
back here in California, a San Francisco cop got drunk and went on a Lamborghini joyride at 100+ mph in the Broadway tunnel. i dont know if thats anything special for you guys in germany with your autobhann, but its pretty crazy here.

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND RAPE CEASERS GHOST IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN!?

Offline Tehcumseh

• Strelky
  • I have extreme nationalism.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2012, 10:15:57 PM »
Well after spending my time reading every post in this thread i see it started out normal then went to shit.

First problem: Zombie apocalypse. Key word Apocalypse! meaning the end of the world and all of you dying.

Second Problem: The Mayans were killed before continuing to make calender, as previously stated.

Third Problem: The calender was made before the leap year was invented by Julius Caeser.

Fourth Problem: Their days are different than ours. The Maya calendar consists of several cycles, all different length.

How can they predict the end of the world if they can't get weather right? Example: The other day they said snow all night. It snowed for 30 more minutes then stopped for the rest of the night.

To explain the odd weather, it's because the poles are flipping which happens every 10000 years or so(i don't know how often they flip) So weather is changing.

The world will not end simple as that. If you believe it then you are just a "band wagon fan" of every other person saying it will end because of a different calender. So that's my input, feel free to critic me if i am wrong somewhere.

-Tehcumseh

P.S. The funniest people on the forum, from my experience are; Seeme, Sommarkatze and GodLikeDennis(who is god so ya know) felt everyone should know my thoughts.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:17:56 PM by Tehcumseh »

"I am a crack shot!"
"Heart or head either way Jerry's dead!"
"Don't worry, we're basically bulletproof!!!"

Offline Pac-Fish

• Axis Commander
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Waka Waka Gluba Gulba
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2012, 11:01:57 PM »
Well after spending my time reading every post in this thread i see it started out normal then went to shit.

Thats generally how EF works :P

Om Nom Nom Nom
"Panzer-Guppy ready for battle!"
"Ha Ha Ha! We have the ZEAL!"
"Grenadiers! Fall In!!"

Offline stealthattack1

• Axis Commander
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2012, 11:03:35 PM »
P.S. The funniest people on the forum, from my experience are; Seeme, Sommarkatze and GodLikeDennis(who is god so ya know) felt everyone should know my thoughts.
wtf? what about the rest?  >:(

Offline Tehcumseh

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2012, 11:08:25 PM »
Eh... Not as funny to me. It's not that i don't like you guys, because i like everyone on the Forum in there own special way. Just there comedy surpasses everyone else. 

"I am a crack shot!"

Offline Otto Halfhand

• Donor
  • Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 15, 2012, 06:22:36 AM »
I have to go along with the notion as concerns Sommarkatze. He is one of the most amusing people I have encountered on the internet. He does interesting cartoons as well.
孫 The
EF_v1.7.10
子 Art
Illegitimi non Carborundum -"Vinegar" Joe Stilwell
兵 of
Sun Tzu says: In warfare one compels and is not compelled by others
法 War

Offline stealthattack1

• Axis Commander
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2012, 06:30:43 AM »
funny on the internet is different than funny in real life to be sure. ;) but i agree with you about GLD and somm. but imo, "orange" is not a joke.

Offline Tehcumseh

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2012, 06:35:51 AM »
As far as am guessing, living about a year before I get eaten, because sooner or later I will get bored and just walk outside slapping all the zombies.

How do you not find that funny?

"I am a crack shot!"

Offline Pac-Fish

• Axis Commander
  • Waka Waka Gluba Gulba
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2012, 03:31:02 PM »
So guys about this end of the world thing :P

Om Nom Nom Nom
"Grenadiers! Fall In!!"

Offline Sommarkatze

• Axis Commander
  • Commissar
  • KCH should wear capes at vet 3 !
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2012, 05:38:37 PM »
I have to go along with the notion as concerns Sommarkatze. He is one of the most amusing people I have encountered on the internet. He does interesting cartoons as well.

funny on the internet is different than funny in real life to be sure. ;) but i agree with you about GLD and somm. but imo, "orange" is not a joke.

You guys <3 Thanks! That means a lot to me! Your the best! Love you all! EF Forum is the best! <3

To add something to the thread. I usually dont believe in this apocalypse stuff. But somehow.. This 21 dec 2012 time.. Some little part of me is freaking out. I mean, wouldnt it be ironic if it actually happend? Could somebody please say something really smart and with a great source to calm me down XD

Hm. Might work as pickup line?

Hey you know, the world is going down in a couple of days..?

My English is kind of useless. But that because Iam swedish Wooohoooj! ;3

Offline Tehcumseh

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2012, 06:06:15 PM »
If you go to the first page of the forum GLD has a long paragraph about how its a bunch a bullshit. I thought what i posted at the top of this page was smart :/

Don't worry man, it's not going to end. They say it will end all the time and does it? No. Most recent examples, 2000, 2006, 2011. Were still alive aren't we?

"I am a crack shot!"

Offline Pac-Fish

• Axis Commander
  • Waka Waka Gluba Gulba
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2012, 01:37:46 AM »
Lets all not worry about it. If we are wrong then we go about our normal lives. If so then might as well make the  most of it

Om Nom Nom Nom
"Grenadiers! Fall In!!"

Offline Tehcumseh

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 16, 2012, 01:56:43 AM »
But if you make most of it and mess something up because you had the mindset "Who cares what i do the worlds ending" then your life is ruined.

I suggest living your life as you normally do and act if this doomsday bullshit never happened

"I am a crack shot!"

Offline Pac-Fish

• Axis Commander
  • Waka Waka Gluba Gulba
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2012, 03:16:53 AM »
No one says you have to blow your money and go crazy ::)

Most people assume they have to do everything humanly possible prior to their death. You can still have fun with out spending all our money and slapping your boss

Om Nom Nom Nom
"Grenadiers! Fall In!!"

Offline GodlikeDennis

• Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2012, 03:25:58 AM »
I'm gonna have to be a downer in this thread and say the 2012 apocalypse is nothing. The reality is the day WILL be the end of the world for millions of people, just like every other day, for whom it could've been prevented. Disease, famine, violence etc. are all the things we should be worried about and geared towards combating. IMO this day should've been set as a huge fundraiser. Let the people who truly think it will be the end of the world give away their money to help the people less fortunate who really need it. Instead they will all spend their money on drugs and prostitutes that day to have a good time.
If you get into an argument with me, you're wrong.