Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Sublime EF Shoutcasts & Replaypacks  (Read 58698 times)

Offline GodlikeDennis

• Donor
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
    • View Profile
Re: Sublime Shoutcasts
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2012, 10:03:52 AM »
Probably a little too much changing of angles. There were times when it suited and other times I would've like to have seen how the overall battle looked from above. Sounds were pretty messed up in parts. Remember that zooming in makes the noises much louder too.
If you get into an argument with me, you're wrong.

Offline Alexander 'ApeMen' J.

• Global Moderator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Against Jabba and what he has done!
    • View Profile
    • The StarWars Rap :D
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2012, 04:05:47 PM »
indeed dennis^^
i think there were to many view changes and i missed a bit the view of the pe player
the camera was mostly focused on yau and his troops

and the ingame sounds were a bit too loud.

honestly i have no realy a problem with sound packs but for a shoutcast i think it would be realy better without any kind of skinpacks

Offline Panzer4life

• Axis Commander
  • Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2012, 06:05:06 PM »
Hey, I there a way I can sned yu (the sublime crew) one of my EF games? And if so, how would I have to do it?
No one can stop the German panzer divisions.

Offline SublimeSnugz

• Axis Commander
  • Commissar
  • Zeh fucking truck won't lock down! Its OVAH! . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2012, 06:12:11 PM »
Sounds were pretty messed up in parts. Remember that zooming in makes the noises much louder too.

Unfortunately the sound was not good enough again this time, we will keep working with it until we get it right!

honestly i have no realy a problem with sound packs but for a shoutcast i think it would be realy better without any kind of skinpacks

The skins won't be changed, but we were gentlemen enough to upload the replay so you can watch it with your own or relics standard skins.

"Are you a politically sensitive pussy?  Or do you just have shit taste?  No worries!  All Sublime Shoutcasts will have a download link to the replay that is being shoutcasted.  You can always watch the replays with your own default Relic skins if you so choose to.  Sublime Shoutcasts will always start at the 0 second mark, and we will always do a time sync whenever we first unpause.
-Enjoy."

Hey, I there a way I can sned yu (the sublime crew) one of my EF games? And if so, how would I have to do it?

All you have to do is just PM one of us attach the replay or provide a download link for it. Write a little text about why this replay should be shoutcasted and if you want a commentary or a review of it.

We're really looking forward to some community replays here guys.  Play some fucking EF and give us something to work with here!

LOL. If you guys really need it, i could play some games in EF. Well, mostly i am in beta/sandbox but i can do exception for you.

Great!! Just please dont send us any "Sync error" win games  :)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 06:57:00 PM by Snugz »

Offline neosdark

• Donor
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2012, 06:27:57 PM »
Do all shoutcasted games have to be VPC type games or can we have the occasional Annihilation game shoutcasted? I'm just wondering because DjeyDjey, Sommarkatze, a friend of Sommar's, and I have played a very fun Annihilation game just yesterday and would like to possibly have it shoutcasted.

Offline SublimeSnugz

• Axis Commander
  • Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2012, 06:52:56 PM »
Do all shoutcasted games have to be VPC type games or can we have the occasional Annihilation game shoutcasted? I'm just wondering because DjeyDjey, Sommarkatze, a friend of Sommar's, and I have played a very fun Annihilation game just yesterday and would like to possibly have it shoutcasted.

Yes we will only shoutcast VP games.

Offline neosdark

• Donor
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2012, 06:57:05 PM »
Guess me and Sommar will have to find a way to shoutcast our Annihilation game ;D

Offline SublimeSnugz

• Axis Commander
  • Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2012, 07:00:18 PM »
Guess me and Sommar will have to find a way to shoutcast our Annihilation game ;D

Well if you give us a game like the one you had with fish we will definately shoutcast it  ;)

Chancellor

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2012, 07:01:25 PM »
Yea the one with Fish was actually really good for shoutcasting.  Even if you guys weren't the best players in the world, games like that are still good for us to work with.

As for the angle view, I'll retain default angle 99% of the time then.

indeed dennis^^
i think there were to many view changes and i missed a bit the view of the pe player
the camera was mostly focused on yau and his troops

and the ingame sounds were a bit too loud.

I've already went through this on my bump post and the also the top post information.  We'll try to get the sounds right next time by lowering it even more to 60%.  If you don't want to watch my skins / models, there will be a download link to the replay file underneath the youtube link.  All our shoutcasts will be time synced, and we will always start from the 0 second mark.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:07:01 PM by Yauz »

Offline Sommarkatze

• Axis Commander
  • Commissar
  • KCH should wear capes at vet 3 !
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2012, 02:37:18 AM »
Nooo </3 That match rocked! It was a freaking defend of the fatherland onslaught going on! We have to do a VP I guess then ;P ( And ofc find somebody who wants to do a shoutcast about our game!)

My English is kind of useless. But that because Iam swedish Wooohoooj! ;3

Chancellor

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2012, 02:51:27 AM »
hmmm....was it really that epic?  I guess we can make an exception if it was, provided its not on a noob map or high starting resources.  Post it here and we'll look it over to see if its worthy.

Offline neosdark

• Donor
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2012, 03:29:25 AM »
Here you are gent.

If it doesn't work then please tell me and I will provide a Megauploads link.

Offline Sommarkatze

• Axis Commander
  • Commissar
  • KCH should wear capes at vet 3 !
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2012, 04:12:19 AM »
A puh, I forgot to save it ! What a happy suprise you had it ! : D If you doesnt think its epic you ofc doesnt have to shoutcast it, but would be fun if you did because we who played it thought it was epic! :D

My English is kind of useless. But that because Iam swedish Wooohoooj! ;3

Offline SublimeSnugz

• Axis Commander
  • Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2012, 04:42:04 AM »
Here you are gent.

If it doesn't work then please tell me and I will provide a Megauploads link.

Allright then! downloaded it and it works fine with the attachment. Im gonna take a look at it later.

Offline Dzierzan

• Translator
  • Commissar
  • I am the king of second bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2012, 12:53:16 AM »
It's long game but look at it.