Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Ostheer Command Trees  (Read 26212 times)

Offline Hellc@t

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
    • H&D2 International Clan
Re: Ostheer Command Trees
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2013, 10:23:44 PM »
In the announcement , there are three junkers ju88 flying in delta formation, and in one of the shoucasts i have seen there's only one  ??? ...... more details that havent been posted yet?? - you can't say that: the single ju88 was before this announcement because in the announcement you said it hasn't a proper icon yet, and in the shoutcast it has which means it's later than that. why you made it only one plane? it does a bit too much damage?  ;D
Ready to go on the hunt... :D

Offline Raider217

• Donor
  • Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2013, 03:15:21 AM »
In the announcement , there are three junkers ju88 flying in delta formation, and in one of the shoucasts i have seen there's only one  ??? ...... more details that havent been posted yet?? - you can't say that: the single ju88 was before this announcement because in the announcement you said it hasn't a proper icon yet, and in the shoutcast it has which means it's later than that. why you made it only one plane? it does a bit too much damage?  ;D

Visually its three, technically its one. Whilst your playing you can rotate the camera and you can see three flying overhead.

Offline Hellc@t

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
    • H&D2 International Clan
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2013, 10:03:58 AM »
Oh, now I got it.... i thought there should be 3 planes on the map, and i couldnt rotate the cam as i dont have ostheer. ;p
Ready to go on the hunt... :D