I'll be typing errors as I watch you video
Okay I finished watching the video. These are some simple mistakes I noticed that can be easily fixed. If anyone else feels differently about what I typed you are free to correct me as Im not a expert
. I know its a long list
- You dont use your second pio to help build your barracks. And for a while they just sit there.
- You send all your units to stop one engineer squad from capping. It only takes one squad.
- IMO you needed to consolidate your forces to one side, not try to fight for the whole map. You were spread too thin and the rilfes were capping everything.
- You also capped with your MGs which is not such a hot idea, especially in enemy territory.
- You also have alot of idle units. They should cap or something else. Like make your pios lay mines. Which is another thing. Lay mines
- You cap under fire which is a bad idea. Unless you are almost done dont do that.
- You have your units get really close to rifles just to utilize yellow cover. Stay at long range. Thats when Axis infantry do best.
- You needed to buy some vet. You were floating alot of fuel anyways
- You fausted a full health armor skirts M8. VERY bad idea. It gains you nothing, especially cause his engineers were right next to his M8, ready to repair. Yo should have saved + spent your muni on a shreck to support you PaKs
- Considering how you had defensive doctrine and you saw his 3 rifle squads coming towards your mortar and Paks, you should have retreated. Also there is no reason to have 2 paks right next to each other.
- You didnt use the first panzer at all. When those rifles charged you that thing should have helped. And when you call arty don't have your volks walk into the middle
- When your panzer is next to an AT gun and its firing at your tank's ass dont just simply turn around. Get behind that AT gun and blow that crew to hell
- When you are HEAVILY outgunned (2 wounded KCH and a badly damaged panzer vs 2 vet 1rangers and 3 vet 2 rifles) dont try and fight them off. Retreat immediately. Its not worth giving them veterancy. And you pios are just sitting around. You should have repaired you tank
- You got panzers but I think you needed Ostwinds which are probably better AI
- Later you weren't really using cover. You just blobbed and charged. I know its tempting and I do it sometmes but dont. You also left his BARs for him to take back. Later you pick his BARs up with KCH. Try not to do this. The reason KCH are so effective is because of their MP44s. With BARs they get worse!
- You're too defensive later on. I know you went def doctrine but take it with a grain of salt. You had 3 gren squads and for a bit they just sat there. Then they started building sandbags which the enemy started using. You probably would have been better getting a sniper. Even two
- It only takes 1 unit to cap. Dont have all your squads cappng one point >_<
- And the reason he had so much resources was because he retained map control and kept cutting you off. Strategic pinots dont grant you much but they are still important.