Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Aplication for skinner  (Read 3970 times)

Offline georider

• Strelky
    • View Profile
Aplication for skinner
« on: July 21, 2009, 10:28:03 PM »
Hello , I think you know who I 'm ,I'm participate on skin in relic forums , you know my abilities , all I need is a GO. I'm ready to make all the German troops /armor even (soviets but I see that you have some very good artist for these )  , So name what you want and I can start. Also I'm interesting on working on new the material ( Tanks /troops etc) , I know 3dsmax besides the graphic programs like Paint shop and Photoshop.
Looking Forward.

Apex

Re: Aplication for skinner
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 08:47:10 PM »
Hello georider,

we are currently not at a point where we already want to divert resources towards the Ostheer already. We want to fully concentrate on the Soviet Union, finish it and then go all out on the Ostheer.

Your work is quality though and as already said, we would like to have you as an infantry skinner for the Ostheer. But, as already said as well, it is still some time away until we can unleash you on that.

However, you can simply do some other tasks until that. That would mean skinning the last few remaining soviet buildings and also maybe also a soviet tank. In doing this, you would speed up things and could begin work on the Ostheer sooner.

If you are interested in doing this, I'd put you in the dev team.

Offline georider

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 09:19:11 PM »
saw me the staff to give you result, Also PM on relic forums, because I have limited connection this month. So what you need a Soviet Sherman, a Churchill , a Stalingrand building what? looking forward.

Apex

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 08:06:40 PM »
The first thing you will need to do is download and install x-fire. After you got that, add me (apex38) as a friend.
Then we will talk from there.