Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Axis Non-German Troops  (Read 49847 times)

Offline Gerrit 'Lord Rommel' G.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • #RememberAdmiralAckbar
    • View Profile
Re: Axis Non-German Troops
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2010, 04:08:23 PM »
Psihopat: Please stop posting all this videos ::)
they arent helpful for this discussion and all of use know that u wont your nation in this mod so please stop political discussion and video-spaming.

Lord Rommel
May the force be with you.

Offline ford_prefect

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2010, 06:14:34 PM »
did any of the older members notice this is JUST like the Finish page. Most of the people who wanted Finland guess what were from Finland!!!! :P

Offline UeArtemis

• Major
  • aka Cossack
    • View Profile
    • Company of Heroes: Eastern Front (mod)
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2010, 08:46:26 PM »
Krasniy Bor is mean the Red Fir (Forest).

His Majesty Michael I King of the Romanians was awarded the highest degree (Chief Commander) of the Legion of Merit by U.S. President Harry S. Truman. He was also decorated with the Soviet Order of Victory by Joseph Stalin "for the courageous act of the radical change in Romania's politics towards a break-up from Hitler's Germany and an alliance with the United Nations, at the moment when there was no clear sign yet of Germany's defeat". He did the right thing.
I believe in one thing only, the power of the human will. © Joseph Stalin

Offline 250.Inf. Div.

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2010, 09:04:35 PM »
 at the moment when there was no clear sign yet of Germany's defeat"

23 of august 1944...lol.

gave back to Germany when you most need,will be better add romania to the soviet side.

Offline PSIHOPAT

• Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2010, 11:17:08 PM »
Romania has fought against bolshevism.
Romanian generals was awarded for their merit(even by Germany),but the king was awarded for the "courage" to betray mo***fu**er.
He has spit on the graves of all deaths from Eastern Front.

With his decision the king has saved lives of many romanians PREPARED TO DIE.One million of soldiers has been prepared for holly duty for fighting and dying for the homeland.The soldiers has been organized at border and awaiting the enemy approach.
If the romania not switching the side(followed by others),the result of the war was very uncertain.

In another territories romanians fight with courage,but at home they are very very dangerous,able to destroy enemies far larger and far superior equipped(history is full of example).In Estern Front was a problem with logistic in bringing AT cannons and other stuff,but this things are more easier at home and allot of equipment already was positioned for battle and orders from the generals was "if any russian walk on the romanian land my order is OPEN FIRE!!!".

Romanians has respected his promise(betray) killing or routing all germans from his territories,and giving a lesson to Hungary reaching at their capital,but no more than that.

There are allot of facts with citizens who was hidden the germans at their home saving their lives.

The king will never be forgotten for his betray,because romanians are trustful allies and that mo***fu***er has bring a undeserved shame to my country.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 12:22:56 AM by PSIHOPAT »

Offline Pauly3

• Commissar
  • I have studied your art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2010, 12:07:38 AM »
chill out psichopath
you get a bit hyped up over this ;)
"But risk has always been an inescapable part of warfare."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Offline GamblerSK

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2010, 01:06:28 AM »
PSIHOPAT your a danger for society! Majesty Michael I did good thing and that's not a betray when someone choose betwen evil and the side of allies, stop talking bullsh*t your talking about soldiers ready to die from Romania but if someone turns on you gun then you start for praying and the whole ready for die gone in the wind, you don't know whats war and what is when someone lost somebody, wars are good only as a video game and not for real, everybody get a gift witch's called life no body must die for country its only a propaganda how to waste a life for benefits of someone who is bad...

Offline PSIHOPAT

• Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2010, 02:03:34 AM »
You know nothing about me and my country and speak like all knowledge of humanity is in your head.Give me a breake with that kid.

Propaganda or not,but no one force me to spill all of my blood for defending my beloved country.I will do that without any hesitation.I have 31 years and even at 70 i will gatter a gun and i will shoot in all who dare to invade the ground sanctified with the blood of my ancestors.I am registered as commander of the artillery piece(howitzer) for time of war.

Also...
Good or bad is a relative term.
What is good for me can be very bad for you.

That mo***fuc***er king was bring an enormous disappointment and shame to all nation prepared for fight against russians.All families with soldiers killed by russians,having another family members for fighting side by side with they was under supreme humiliation.Think even about soldiers with their friends killed by russians,and then forced to fight close by they.Think about situations when two romanian soldiers father and son fight side by side against russians,than son is killed,and lather father is forced to fight close with the killer of his son.

I hate even his son for that and i don't consider him to be romanian.Majority of the romanians hate them most than any other leader.ROYAL PIECE OF SH*T!!!

I suggest you to think more and after that to speak smart-ass.
Lets stop this discussions here about that.

On topic.
Romanian strong infantry close combat are good enough for Ostheer.Romanians are not some kind of cowboys.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 02:37:20 AM by PSIHOPAT »

Offline GamblerSK

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2010, 02:45:15 AM »

Im talking about nazism, read about that first maybe your army feeling will change if not theres no help for you...

Offline Pauly3

• Commissar
  • I have studied your art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2010, 02:54:46 AM »
holy c*** back on topic,
we are talking about non-german troops in the ostheer,
not about why Michael changed the sides or how bad wa ris (it is still nasty)
well i would like them as doctrinal units ( a doctrin dedicated to the "axis" countries like romania or hungary)
with interesting support options and soldiers that are as loyal as Psichopath ;D
"But risk has always been an inescapable part of warfare."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2010, 03:29:17 AM »

Im talking about nazism, read about that first maybe your army feeling will change if not theres no help for you...

Nazism was terrible, but war is never about good/evil or win/lose you must know it. Everyone commited crimes, but remember, the "winner" writes the history...

On topic, i'd like to see some foreign troops, specially from spain, italy and romania (i'm neither spanish, nor romanian or italian), but that is dev's call...

EDIT:
... with interesting support options and soldiers that are as loyal as Psichopath ;D
lol, you got a point :D.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 03:37:38 AM by blackbishop »
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline GamblerSK

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2010, 03:53:49 AM »
that's nice but Romania joined Nazi menace instead of fighting against it, had Poland choice to go with or against? Romania made choice they rather push with Germany, wheres that patriotism? wheres ready to die? France and Britain had choice too i think you know how they decided...

Offline loran korn

• Strelky
  • Servir muy frio
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2010, 11:08:34 AM »
Romania is the perfect example why WW2 cannot be interpreted without knowing WW1. In WW1 Romania teamed up with the winners (ANTANT) and took huge chunks away from neighboring countries without contributing to the victory itself. Got Transylvania from Hungary with 3 million Hungarians and only entered WW2 to be able to keep this territory because Hungary was about march thru alongside the Germans. Just twenty years earlier the Romanians were fighting against the Germans, Austrians and Hungarians then switched sides to be with the appearant winners of the new world war. Turning on its former allies the French and British - the very states that rewarded Romania with huge territories. Opportunisticly I might add. The German only needed a former enemy because of the oil fields of Romania and a buffer zone between The Reich and Bolsevism. Romania did not fight against Bolsevism, Romania entered the war to sit at the table after the war and enjoy rewards again for no significant contribution in the war effort itself. Again.
Then, when things went bad and Germany was losing the grip on the war Romania figured the winners are on the other side. So backstabbed its allie Germany. Are you counting? Switching side for the third time in only three decades. Fought WITH the Bolsevists because the Romanians always wanted to end the war on the winner's side for possible rewards. Then re-occupied Transylvania once more and took it from Hungary once again with all its Hungarian population just to mistreat those people for decades to come.
Are you serious about including such a country portrayed and giving it a role? In what? Backstabbing?
Psyhopat, stop your crap about Romania's heroism! The Romanian army did not have a single achivement during either wars other then trying to make friends with the winners all the time. No principals, no real goals, no belief, no sense of partnership and no backbone to stick to its allies ever. Just the greed to take something it couldnt alone.
I am sick and tired of this horseshit about the might of Romania. Face it, your country (not you) was a backstabbing traitor, swinging from left-to right-to left again- to right again just to end the war on the winners' side. That does not deserve portraying!
The Hungarians could not make a significant contribution but at least remained allies to the very bitter end and refused the Russian offer "to end the war now, backstab the Germans" while their country was all but destroyed by the very force offered to end their suffering.
I dont care which country is gonna be given any role in Ostheer, i dont care if its the Romanians but pls Psyhopat stop blabbing about how great a country and allie Romania was and how it must be portrayed because I dont think the 2d artist on the EF team has enough resources to remake the flag every time the Romanians decide to switch sides during the play.
Audio Technician of the Eastern Front Mod Team