Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: (April Fools) Ostheer Doctrines  (Read 25639 times)

Offline Gerrit 'Lord Rommel' G.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • #RememberAdmiralAckbar
    • View Profile
Re: Ostheer Doctrines
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2010, 09:32:05 PM »
[...]
This is a nightmare, where is the balance? Lord Rommel? Help me! COH was just the best game of 2006 because it had a fantastic balance. (Almost like starcraft). Not to Ratte, Maus or Jagtiger etc etc etc. Please.
[..]

Well; the team had worked very hard to find a coh special and real nice balanced new Ostheer faction side! And the best is that this are just the doctrines! U dont know nothing about the Haunebu-buildp....hup!  :-X I wont tell to much tou guys!  ;D

And with the launch date of the news; well. u guys think that it was the 1st april. Some of u hadnt noticed that the forum used a different time zone from other countries and so the news were launched at the globale date of the 31st march 2010!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 09:35:02 PM by Lord Rommel »
May the force be with you.

Offline limon553224

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 09:42:21 PM »
If it not a joke that I remove yours of fashions and not to whom I will not advise; the tank mouse against is 2? lol
You read history? Tanks mouse all was 1 and that already in 1945 in Berlin
    The impression that followers is made
Nazis also vent loss on virtual Soviet army

Post Merge: April 01, 2010, 09:48:15 PM
Если это не шутка то я удалю ваш мод. И не кому не посоветую ;танк mouse против ис 2?
Вы историю читали? танков mouse всего было 1 и то уже в 1945 в Берлине
    Создаётся впечатление что последователи
Нацистов и вымещаете проигрыш на виртуальной советской армии  I HOPE IT  JUST JOKE
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 09:48:15 PM by limon553224 »

Offline Gerrit 'Lord Rommel' G.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • #RememberAdmiralAckbar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 09:50:32 PM »
If it not a joke that I remove yours of fashions and not to whom I will not advise; the tank mouse against is 2? lol
You read history? Tanks mouse all was 1 and that already in 1945 in Berlin
    The impression that followers is made
Nazis also vent loss on virtual Soviet army

Just a small note to show you that my history knowledge is absolutely alright; near Berlin there were 2 Maus tanks ;) Prototype V1 and V2 were at the Heeresversuchanstalt Kummersdorf at the gates of Berlin. Perhaps both tanks had fought against the russians. One Maus had a turret with a 12,8cm KwK, the other Maus is a rumor; some guys say the 2nd Maus had a 12,8cm KwK too and the other say that the 2nd Maus had just the turret dummy. So I think that one Maus had fought against the russians because when not i hadnt blow this tank so "complicated" ( the turret of V2 where blown up of the chassis - that is for me a strong advice for a "fully armed and operational" Maus tank - sry for the quote xD was in Star Wars in Concert yesterday ;) ).

So; at the end we had to decide; "NEW" Ostheer with new system and new fun or an other "gray german army" ;)
May the force be with you.

Offline Ocramis

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 10:02:57 PM »
I just can say one thing!

AWSOME!

The new options with the Ostheer are very nice. I´m looking forward to play the with them. Especially calling the ´Little Maus´ and the ´P1500´. It sounds like a joke, but it would be a hell for the Russians when these monsters enter the battleground! Keep going on with this mod, because it´s awsome!

Greets from Holland!

Offline limon553224

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2010, 10:03:25 PM »
IF ostheet will appear in this world it would be necessary to make ostheer equal with sovets instead of superstrong

Offline Ocramis

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2010, 10:11:08 PM »
IF ostheet will appear in this world it would be necessary to make ostheer equal with sovets instead of superstrong

I totally agree!
The ´P1500´ is a moving fortress! I think it would be fun when you can fight against it, because it is super slow. But we will see!

Offline Alguien

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2010, 10:36:46 PM »
hahaha good show, i still dont know if think that the first 2 groups of doctrines are kinda real, they look real in the most part, well excpet meatshield and the reinforces one

but the uber one was kinda obvius :P

huggy

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2010, 11:33:29 PM »
the doctrines are a totally joke guys, its april the 1st don't belive any off the developers  :P       

Offline guldan

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2010, 11:34:23 PM »
What nation is Communism?
Couldnt find it on a map.
I not about the nations, and about culture of language!
And the hatred to this or that political system is better for keeping around what not to be rude to associates!
P.S. - "Tolerance so to say".

Я не про нации , а про культуру языка!
А свою ненависть к той или иной политической системе лучше держать при себе , что бы не хамить окружающим!
P.S. - " Терпимость так сказать".

Offline Mystic-Car

• Developer
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2010, 12:08:53 AM »
Hey everybody,
April 1st is over. Jep, it was a joke  ;D.
So we arent including doctrines like that! So I going to close this topic.

Regards, Mystic