Author Topic: 2012  (Read 18706 times)

Offline cephalos

• Mapper
  • Mr. Spam
  • Pick a card...
    • View Profile
Re: 2012
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 12:31:23 PM »
Well if it was Zombes than it would at least be possible to fight them back But I'd suck to get eaten by one :P

2012 is one big lie, same as global warming. <secret mode on> it's a way that governments try to raise non-existing threat to get more power < secret mode off>  ;D

I dont really think Global warming is a lie. Im not a meterologist so I cant really debate this but still, what we are doing to Earth isn't exactly great :-\

yeah, zombies would be cool :P

about global warming - Earth always had times when it was cooler or hotter. Don't tell me that extra 2 Celsius deegrees in 30 years mean that we have global warming - if it would be like +15 or even more that would be problem. To compare in XVII century in North and East Europe winters were so harsh that men could travel by foot or by sledges across the frozen Baltic Sea from Kingdom of Sweden to Commonwealth of Poland and Lithuania. And nobody told that it was global winter era. Problem is here that we have possiblity to check temperature for about 50 years, so how do we know it's global warming that will end up in melting glaciers? And what if it will end in 10 years when temperature start do decrease? Will it be then global cooling?

Offline Tankbuster

• Allied Commander
  • Major
  • I have no anti armor capability!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 01:30:23 PM »
My dad is a geologist, according to him there will be a short ICE AGE within the next 300 or so years.
(un)official forum troll

In Soviet Russia, Forum troll You!

Offline Max 'DonXavi' von B.

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Eastern Front forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 03:07:07 PM »
Well if it was Zombes than it would at least be possible to fight them back But I'd suck to get eaten by one :P

2012 is one big lie, same as global warming. <secret mode on> it's a way that governments try to raise non-existing threat to get more power < secret mode off>  ;D

I dont really think Global warming is a lie. Im not a meterologist so I cant really debate this but still, what we are doing to Earth isn't exactly great :-\

Correct. Glaciers in Chile lose up to 10 metres of ice a day, the Mean Sea Level keeps rising.. You can't say it's a lie. And I also don't think that polititians push the "upcoming apocalypse". Why would they do it? Mostly, they don't even trust in such events, why should they? Read Dennis' post, it says everything you need ;)
Sorry Ceph, but I think you're just disappointed by polititians, but sorry if that was irony and I misunderstood you.. ;)

about global warming - Earth always had times when it was cooler or hotter. Don't tell me that extra 2 Celsius deegrees in 30 years mean that we have global warming - if it would be like +15 or even more that would be problem. To compare in XVII century in North and East Europe winters were so harsh that men could travel by foot or by sledges across the frozen Baltic Sea from Kingdom of Sweden to Commonwealth of Poland and Lithuania. And nobody told that it was global winter era. Problem is here that we have possiblity to check temperature for about 50 years, so how do we know it's global warming that will end up in melting glaciers? And what if it will end in 10 years when temperature start do decrease? Will it be then global cooling?

+2°C is a massive change. We as humans won't have that much problems with it, but flora and fauna will suffer massive problems which will lead the world into a vicious circle. We are accommodative, animals or plants are not. We can move if it gets too cold, they can't. And this is where it starts. Animals dying, nature going mad. Also the climate will be influencedd and don't bring up temporal weather changes as an argument against climate change. There is a huge difference between weather and climate..

The effect green house gases have on our atmosphere, our environment, was analyzed many times. You can't tell me that it's a lie, if you still think so, prove it wrong.. ;)

My dad is a geologist, according to him there will be a short ICE AGE within the next 300 or so years.

Oh, that's very interesting, tell us more, Tankbuster! :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 03:14:25 PM by MaxiKing6 »

Lemberg - Baraque de Fraiture - Smolensk - Heiligenbeil - Nobel Dynamite Works - Lorient - Poltawa

Offline Tankbuster

• Allied Commander
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2011, 03:35:13 PM »
I would, but my dad is out on tour
(un)official forum troll

Offline cephalos

• Mapper
  • Mr. Spam
  • Pick a card...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2011, 05:38:25 PM »
well Maxi, fabrics and stuff are emitting +/- 3% of all CO2 that gets to the atmosphere. Rest - mostly volcanos, burning savannas, forests, etc.  Also our planet is quite unstable one - earthquakes, tsunami waves, volcanos, thunderstorms. How do you know if it is just normal way that Earth lives - sometimes cooler, sometimes hotter. The funniest thing is the fact that most of people watches too much TV and believes 'scientists' who claim that global warming is dangerous. The fact is that there is a group of people who are making money on this myth, so they try to prove the existence of global warming. Though I'm not the kind of person who believes in world-wide conspiracy  ;)

Of course you can believe in anything you want - in God, aliens, unicorns or global warming. It doesn't matter to me. The fact that matters is the fact that in many cases people are making money by lying to others.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 05:40:30 PM by cephalos »

Offline neosdark

• Donor
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 11:54:19 PM »
Lets go back to the Zombie Apocalypse guys, what would be your 2 primary weapon, secondary weapon, how many and which people would you take with you, and where do we meet to plan the international resistance to the zombie menace?

I guess I would whip out my prototype XEBR-22 (pic at the bottom) as primary, my UZI PRO-with 9mm Beta C-Mag as my other primary, S&W M1911 as secondary, I would round up my zombie killing-game buddies, and then go off to find Fish and Cranial :) Can't think of a good place to meet up with the rest of the world though, any suggestions, got to be somewhere were most people can get quickly and easily (so not Australia, sorry Dennis, not France, cause the French smell, Russia is a xenophobic wasteland of stupidity so no, guess that leaves either Britannia or Deutschland, that's up to vote I guess)

Offline Seeme

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2011, 12:31:09 AM »
I have my gun, l'll describe what it does:

1. Push the button
2. Kills zombies everywhere

The Russians think there sooo tough, wait till the Ostheer comes...

Coh Name: Seeme

Offline Pac-Fish

• Axis Commander
  • Waka Waka Gluba Gulba
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2011, 01:07:01 AM »
I guess I would whip out my prototype XEBR-22 (pic at the bottom) as primary, my UZI PRO-with 9mm Beta C-Mag as my other primary, S&W M1911 as secondary, I would round up my zombie killing-game buddies, and then go off to find Fish and Cranial :)

I am touched by this  :D. New Yorkers fightin zombies 8). I would use a shotgun (cause that works good close quarters) and a machine gun (cause that has lots of bullets :P). It would be.....interesting :P. I would as get a chainsaw >:D. HAHA DIE ZOMBIES Theres a video series like this on machinima where this group must ban together and they play video games and they must fight off zombies. Machinima never finished the series though :'(

And about the Global warming, cephalos, you said that ppl profit from this. I'd like to know who (I dont need like every name just some general info) cause I've never really heard of this. Yes, green groups get money due to donations but so do cancer reasearch centers and poverty aid centers but they put their funds to good use. Not always but still, the majority try :P Im not trying to sound mean or sarcastic, just giving some examples :D

And I kinda agree that climate change happens every now and then. Like the Ice Age. But the rate which we are experiencing it at is....weird? The earth can usually stabalize itself from things like this (theres a term in biology but I dont remember it  :-\). However the things we are doing to the earth (like garbage dumps, lots of gas in the air from cows (thats right :P) and cars, and the chemicals we use impede this healing process and in some cases, cause damage.

Take the BP oil spills. The Gulf of Mexico eventually healed from the oil (apprently the bacteria ate some of it? not sure dont get mad at me if I'm wrong :-\) but the oil still hurts alot of animals and marine life. Our carbon foot print has had a semi damaging effect on nature and its had to live with it and adapt. But its not easy (for nature). Like pidgeons in cities ;D

And all of this arguement over global warming is not intending to hurt any feelings or critize anyone's mentality. There is such a thing as healthy arguements and positive debates:D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 01:31:40 AM by Fishhunterx »

Om Nom Nom Nom
"Panzer-Guppy ready for battle!"
"Ha Ha Ha! We have the ZEAL!"
"Grenadiers! Fall In!!"

Offline neosdark

• Donor
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2011, 01:32:58 AM »
Seeme, you used to be a a lot more descriptive....

And Fish don't remind me of the pigeons, those things are evil, them and the seagulls, those farkin crap bombs used to eat my french fries when I was a little kid

Offline Pac-Fish

• Axis Commander
  • Waka Waka Gluba Gulba
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 01:41:19 AM »
Seeme, you used to be a a lot more descriptive....

And Fish don't remind me of the pigeons, those things are evil, them and the seagulls, those farkin crap bombs used to eat my french fries when I was a little kid

Pidgeons aren't evil XD. I once was eating and a crowd of pidgeons came. I thought I'd get them to leave by throwing some food away from me. They all chased it and came back to me. Then they kept getting closer an closer to me so I used my umbrella to scare them away ;D. They are tenacious ;D. And lately the pidgeons are kinda fat :P. Guess they finally figured out how to open th McDonalds garge bin ;D

And I haven't met many seagulls. But I feel for the loss of your fries ;D. I see then everynow and then :P

Om Nom Nom Nom
"Grenadiers! Fall In!!"

Offline Tankbuster

• Allied Commander
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2011, 07:13:41 AM »
Tankbuster's Zombie survival guide

1.                            Apply lots of makeup

2.                            Shout BRAIINS!!!

3.                            Survive

Note: If it doesn't work strap yourselves with 10 Kg of C4 and BOOM
(un)official forum troll

Offline Pac-Fish

• Axis Commander
  • Waka Waka Gluba Gulba
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2011, 11:45:49 AM »
LOL Its like the movie Zombieland where the guy dressed as a zombie to not get eaten  :P

Om Nom Nom Nom
"Grenadiers! Fall In!!"

Offline cephalos

• Mapper
  • Mr. Spam
  • Pick a card...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2011, 11:58:10 AM »
@Dennis - what type of zombies we fight? Brooks's zombies - slow, stupid, only destrying brain kills them, or L4D ones?

Offline Pac-Fish

• Axis Commander
  • Waka Waka Gluba Gulba
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2011, 12:07:24 PM »
I'd much rather fight slow and stupid ones instead of frenzied zombies who are fast as hell :P

Om Nom Nom Nom
"Grenadiers! Fall In!!"

Offline Tankbuster

• Allied Commander
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2011, 12:54:10 PM »
L4D zombies